Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Heisman voting breakdown by week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Heisman voting breakdown by week

Dec 12, 2015, 9:35 PM

Heisman voting breakdown by week

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Heisman voting breakdown by week

Dec 12, 2015, 9:36 PM

Whoever voted in week one, should have their voting privileges taken away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or wk 2, for that matter...***

Dec 12, 2015, 9:38 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2015, 9:37 PM

### finished in 3rd. Not my opinion but I don't get a vote.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think that is week 1 of voting, prob game 11***

Dec 12, 2015, 9:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Why is anyone allowed to cast a ballot before end of season.***

Dec 12, 2015, 9:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pure horse sh*t!!!!

Dec 12, 2015, 9:42 PM

Whoever is voting should loose that vote!! Those votes were bought by the 4 letter network!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2015, 9:52 PM

Im sorry, but I do not agree with the voting. 3rd place? This should have been a race between Henry and Watson. Henry is a great player, but Alabama would still be Alabama without him. Watson changes the team, as well as an amazing player. Watson is a QB, and rushed for about half the yards Henry did. ACC and Clemson will never get the respect we deserve

Dec 12, 2015, 10:20 PM

Well, Winston prpbably hurt our chances to be seriously looked at by some. He was a cancer, in my opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2015, 12:06 AM

When Alabama running back's win the Heisman, it's usually because they have nothing but five-star recruits-playing in their 4th and 5th years on the O-line. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I believe Gallman's stats would be inflated behind that O-line as well. We obviously have a great line as well, (every guy earning a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd All-ACC honors) but they ARE 1st year starters. The Heisman, more times than not, goes to a quarterback.....unless Alabama has a great running back/O-line, which Derrick Henry is/does. But don't tell me he does more for his team than Watson. GREAT players make everyone around them better. Bama's O-line does that for Henry. Deshawn does it for everyone on O, and the team for that matter with his leadership. IMHO. Maybe I'm slightly biased, but it should've been a heck of a lot closer than it was regardless of DW4 winning or not. Hey, I'll take a MNC over a Heisman any day, as I know Deshawn would. I hope we get Bama, shut Henry down, (as much as possible +/-85-100 yards) and Deshawn has 6 TD's responsible for! Then, "WHAT DEY SAY NOW!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2015, 12:21 AM

When? Can you please tell me how many other Alabama running backs have won a Heisman since you see an overarching problem (the answer is 1 ever in the history of the award so chill out)

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Dont worry, I'm ok, but thanks for looking out

Dec 13, 2015, 1:15 AM

for my well being. I'm pretty calm at the moment, so I think I'll be alright....considering I simply stated my opinion. I certainly could have told you, but guess there's no need to answer a question you've already answered. Bit redundant don't you think? There's no "overarching problem", just stating my opinion. Henry is at a distinct advantage playing behind that O-line compared to MOST RB's across the country. Do we agree on that? Yes, there has only been 1 RB from Bamer to win it, but that's two in the span of 6 years. ESPN, did everything to push their darling, have been pumping Henry for 2 months. Mariotta was a clear #1, as was Cam, RG3, Winston, and Manziel over the past 5 years since Ingram won it. Do you know what all of the previous 5 winners have in common, as well as 13 of the last 15 Heisman winners? They're all QB's. See I can answer my own questions too! ;) Therefore, like I said, "IMHO" the votes should've been closer than any of the previous Heisman's since maybe Jason White (12 years ago). My point was that Deshawn makes his players better, while Bama's O-line leads to much of Henry's success. It's an opinion, so take it easy yourself partner. We've all got them, and aren't going to agree with a lot of people. That's what forums are here for. GO TIGERS!!!!

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

Re: Dont worry, I'm ok, but thanks for looking out

Dec 13, 2015, 9:58 AM

You have nothing to apologize about! Watson is the clear choice! And I personally don't care what a troll has to say. I know a Clemson alum that is a coot. He's at Clemson . but pulls for cootville . he as in Columbia for the game in Garnet and black. So there's enemies among us.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 13, 2015, 12:13 AM

If this shows anything it's that Christian Mcaffery had huge momentum and if voters hadn't voted in the first two rounds, he would have won.

Dec 13, 2015, 12:24 AM

He didn't even pass him at week 3. It would really be nice if fans of Clemson - a school with very solid math/engineering programs - would have the slightest grasp of statistics.

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Dec 13, 2015, 9:49 AM

And it would be even better if troll coots from other schools would be nice if they could just follow their own teams! No doubt! No question Watson was the clear choice. I would have even taken the Stanford running back. But in my opinion watson is the best player hands down in college football. You don't agree? Then you haven't watch Clemson this year, and are not a fan! So go find your teams web site.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic