Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss

Oct 11, 2017, 1:52 PM

Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss

Oct 11, 2017, 2:01 PM

I thought at the time Auburn was a pretty good win. They had a bit of a hangover with Mercer but, other than that, they've looked like very strong team. It will be interesting to see how they do with UGA and Alabama.

Oct 11, 2017, 2:04 PM

yeah they are about the only one over there who could maybe hang with either

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss ]

I imagine they will beat ugay and lose to Alabama, and they would lose to us if the game were to happen now. They are not better than we are, and we have proven it 4 or 5 times lately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 2:07 PM

Seems to be a growing list of 1st Tier FBS coaches the Tigers are giving nightmares to; both before and after big games.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 7:54 PM

I like it when they suffer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great.. should we expect another home and home so they can try to redeem themselves?

Oct 11, 2017, 2:09 PM

Didn't work out so well this time.

null

Oct 11, 2017, 2:12 PM

I'm still hurt by the Alabama loss (2015) and the Pittsburg loss (2016).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 4:32 PM

The Alabama 2015 loss yeah but I couldn't care less we lost to Pitt last year cause that loss kicked the team into gear for the rest the year and we brought home the trophy. B4 that Pitt game we were on cruise control and playing down to our opponents

Oct 11, 2017, 5:36 PM

Ok.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss ]

Agree.

Oct 11, 2017, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss ]

Huge difference though. We lost to teams we shouldn't have lost to. They didn't. Really, just that simple.

Oct 11, 2017, 2:23 PM

How do you "let a game slip away" that you were never even in? The score was not indicative of the beatdown Auburn got in the last 3 quarters on the offensive side.

Oct 11, 2017, 7:58 PM

They had no answers, and they still wouldn't have answers for us. Their offense can't beat our defense, and their defense couldn't completely contain our offense. Do they think they are the only team that has improved during the year? Wow!

They were in it the 1st qtr. Arguably "in it" the whole game

Oct 11, 2017, 8:55 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by Clemson loss ]

but they didn't have it slip away. We controlled the last 3 quarters.

Oct 11, 2017, 2:26 PM

Oh the Butthurt is strong with this team!

Losers. We own that state too.***

Oct 11, 2017, 2:32 PM

Slipped? ripped from your cold dead hands !***

Oct 11, 2017, 2:32 PM

Oct 11, 2017, 2:39 PM

Awwwwwe boohoo

I really thought that Aubs 115 yrds of offense was going to be enough to beat us.***

Oct 11, 2017, 2:41 PM

null

Re: I really thought that Aubs 115 yrds of offense was going to be enough to beat us.***

Oct 11, 2017, 2:46 PM

Yea. It was probably the 11 sacks that did them in!

Re: I really thought that Aubs 115 yrds of offense was going to be enough to beat us.***

Oct 11, 2017, 8:00 PM [ in reply to I really thought that Aubs 115 yrds of offense was going to be enough to beat us.*** ]

Great line! We stomped them, if you really look at it objectively. Their offense couldn't beat our defense if they played us 10 times, but I wouldn't mind the wins vs secheat opponents. It hurts Feinbaum so!

Oct 11, 2017, 3:08 PM

I wonder if he checked his schedule to make certain we weren't playing him in the upcoming years before he started talking about how his team and coaches are motivated when they hear out name

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 8:02 PM

This! Like the kid who said, "it's a good thing I'm wearing my good clothes, or I'd beat you up". Take off the good clothes and come and get some, if you dare.

get used to it....loser***

Oct 11, 2017, 3:16 PM

My how the mighty have fallen!

Oct 11, 2017, 3:19 PM

From Finebaum's obsession with Clemson and its fans to Malzahn's moping about losing to Clemson it's hilarious how the once mighty SEC has gone from a conference of champions to a conference of butthurt. I remember all the crap I heard from SEC fans for so long that now all I do is relish their tears! I think I'm going to go watch that video of Finebaum and crew's reaction to Clemson beating almighty Bama!

Re: My how the mighty have fallen!

Oct 11, 2017, 8:04 PM

+1! It was epic! I never saw a sports announcer so distraught as Paul F. was after his team lost.

which one?***

Oct 11, 2017, 3:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 3:44 PM

So is Stidham after being sacked 11 times!!

Hey, Ryan Davis, you might have had a shot in last year's

Oct 11, 2017, 3:49 PM

game, but your #### was getting stonewalled this time around. You didn't let anything "slip away".

Be careful Gus! You don't want Dabo to

Oct 11, 2017, 3:49 PM

Leave NO Doubt!!! Keep talking and you will find out!

Re: Be careful Gus! You don't want Dabo to

Oct 11, 2017, 8:08 PM

It will be fun to meet them again. My AU friends didn't even have the courtesy to come back by the tailgate after the game. They just slunk off into their little hole to lick their wounds. I did have one AU friend who called me to say that he quickly saw how outclassed they were, and he had no doubt we were the better team, so they do have an honest fan.

mispelled "losses "***

Oct 11, 2017, 3:55 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 4:00 PM

Gus has loss to Clemson 3 times with him as OC in 2011, and as HC 2015 and 2016 as HC. He has heard the Clemson name enough to have gotten use to it, now he should get over it bc, he isn't the only OC or HC to have lost to Clemson and Dabo 3 to 4 times the past several years. And if Dabo has anything to do with, he could lose to Clemson the next time he plays Clemson. The only way that he can avoid that risk, is don't accept Clemson as one of their out of conference schedule games. But be assured Gus, you or no player on your team let thoee game slip away bc, Dabo and the Clemson players took those game, and the better team won all 4 of those games from September 17, 2011 through September 9, 2017!!! Get over it Guz/Gus, Auburn has lost to a better than Auburn Clemson team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like teams are accepting of losing to Alabama

Oct 11, 2017, 4:07 PM

Ohio St, FSU, Oklahoma , but when they lose to us they can't take it. Like it's ok to lose to the Blue Bloods but not little ol Clemson. We're not supposed to beat anyone. It was exactly the same way in the 80's. They just can't take it

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Seems like teams are accepting of losing to Alabama

Oct 11, 2017, 8:10 PM

They can't, but they do, and they do take it very often, like whenever they play us.

Oct 11, 2017, 4:10 PM

They may well get another shot in January.

Oct 11, 2017, 4:13 PM

FB Update: Guz Malzahn still hurt by loss to Clemson

Clemson didn't lose

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Yes! Its called being beat

Oct 11, 2017, 4:15 PM

Will auburn be good enough to show us on a doll, just where the Tigers hurt them? It would happen again, so don't feel bad.
GO TIGER'S!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gus is gonna have to pick up his pout game to top

Oct 11, 2017, 4:23 PM

Switzer back in 88. That was a sweet one! Of course, #1 in bad losers has to go to OSU and Woody Hayes.

LMAO "#1 in poor losers go to Woody Hayes and OSU!"***

Oct 11, 2017, 5:05 PM

Poor babies, redeem yourself and beat Bama and try us out in

Oct 11, 2017, 4:58 PM

the CFP, because TIGERS were not playing their best then either!

"Auburn wide receiver is still sad" +1 for you Crump

Oct 11, 2017, 5:35 PM

Giggles to self.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 7:19 PM

And in other Auburn news....

https://apple.news/A7dg3L9NOSqSxu_bZ8sbQmA

Oct 11, 2017, 7:48 PM

Eleven Sacks ! We Crushed their Offense the Last Three Quarters and We should have Scored another Touchdown in My Opinion!

i was pissed as well

Oct 11, 2017, 7:59 PM

we should have won by more but left way to much on the field

Whaaaaaaaaaaawhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oct 11, 2017, 10:04 PM

The game didn't "slip" away boys. Your QB was sacked 11 times. Your OL got demolished.

Like last year, Clemson didn't need to play their best game to win either.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 10:53 PM

Love that TigerNet will never retire that Gus pic!!! It's the best. What a tool.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buck up little War Plainsman

Oct 12, 2017, 11:38 AM

Make yourself another chance...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Oct 12, 2017, 8:22 PM

Someone should send Gus a tub of vaseline!
I know they're a better team now but so are we...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic