Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

FB Update: Game time announced for Clemson-FSU

Oct 17, 2016, 11:46 AM

Game time announced for Clemson-FSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mixed emotions***

Oct 17, 2016, 11:49 AM

Re: Mixed emotions***

Oct 17, 2016, 11:51 AM

Why? Just take a nap that day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was hoping they'd get a nooner, but oh well.

Oct 17, 2016, 11:51 AM

Still have to line up and play, no mater the time. Go Tigers!

Re: I was hoping they'd get a nooner, but oh well.

Oct 17, 2016, 11:52 AM

As bad as we have played this year at noon you want to see a noon game??!?!!

This guy*^^***

Oct 17, 2016, 11:53 AM

Noon games work against the home team,

Oct 17, 2016, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I was hoping they'd get a nooner, but oh well. ]

As I'm sure you may have noticed this weekend.

worked well for Louisville when FSU came to town.

Oct 17, 2016, 12:30 PM

But we are either good enough or not.

Re: worked well for Louisville when FSU came to town.

Oct 17, 2016, 2:12 PM

Oh I believe we are plenty good enough to win. My question would be are we mentally tough enough to go into that environment at night knowing what our record is in Tallahassee at night and win??? I just hope that these two weeks off will be what our guys need to unwind from a 7 straight game stretch of an up and down season so far. If they can get it in their heads and believe in themselves that they are a much better team than they have played to this point, they will be 8-0, 5-0 when they leave Tallahassee!!!! Confidence Confidence and more Confidence will be what our guys will need to leave Tallahassee Victorious!!!!! I do believe our guys are more than good enough to win, they just have to believe that they are regardless of how their season has went this far. Take away the turnovers, and mental mistakes of dropping balls, and our guys are talented and good enough to beat any team in college FB hands down... This team was recruited and put together to be the best in the country. They just need to put it all together at game time and show who and what they are capable of!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same, I think noon games are better for the traveling team

Oct 17, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to I was hoping they'd get a nooner, but oh well. ]

Oh well, you line up and play...its Clemson vs Clemson, just like every week.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know Louisville vs. FSU was a nooner, right, and that

Oct 17, 2016, 4:14 PM

FSU was the traveling team.

Re: FB Update: Game time announced for Clemson-FSU

Oct 17, 2016, 11:54 AM

Bummer - really did not want a night game at FSU - I think that gives more of an advantage to FSU - a earlier start helps us - so now we just need to go in and put a whooping on them.

Oct 17, 2016, 11:55 AM

Well this time just gave them 7 points imo. Big time that it's at night for them

Does that mean Gameday?***

Oct 17, 2016, 11:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Does that mean Gameday?***

Oct 17, 2016, 12:00 PM

Yes. No other good games that weekend.

Oct 17, 2016, 12:01 PM

Unless utah/wash

Ding ding ding

Oct 23, 2016, 8:37 AM

correct answer

Oct 17, 2016, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Does that mean Gameday?*** ]

If Washington and Utah win this Saturday, I think Gameday will head out to Utah on the 29th.

Oct 17, 2016, 12:00 PM

I like the prime time game! Puts us on the national stage to show ppl we are championship contenders!! If we can stop the turnovers I feel we can make a great statement to the playoff committee!

Oct 17, 2016, 12:09 PM

I'm glad. We need to show up and look good in a prime time game against a nationally respected team. A solid win on the road would look good for us, especially at prime time in Tallahassee. We need the Nation to see what we can be, because that NCST game has a lot of people doubting us right now. Please correct the turnovers Tigers, and we win.

I'd rather have a nooner.

Oct 17, 2016, 12:10 PM

Since we have a gimme due to FSUs two losses, I may not even stay up for all of this one.

Nah. I'll stay up. But I hate late games.

Whatever happened to good ol' 3:30ers?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd rather have a nooner.

Oct 17, 2016, 2:18 PM

That's fine, when you get up, just come to T-Net and read about the game and our win!!! Truly, I hope that you get a good nights rest, and we can tell you all about it on Sunday morning before church.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd rather have a nooner.

Oct 17, 2016, 10:47 PM [ in reply to I'd rather have a nooner. ]

Seems like CBS and the SEC have a lock on those three-thirtier matchups now. I mean, you can watch a JV game (B1G, Big XII, C-USA, FCS) too if you feel like it in that time slot but the SEC game usually has either Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, or LSU in it ... and those teams equal ratings.

3:30 is a great game time if you win. If you lose, you hardly feel like watching the prime time games :)

Oct 17, 2016, 12:19 PM

Dang it. We are taking the kids for the first time (5months, 2.5y, 4y) to Fsu as my wife graduated from Fsu in 07. Kids have never been. Was really hoping for the nooner or 330 more because of the kids than any perceived advantage it gives them. This is gonna be a real bear to stay through the whole game. Maybe we'll take the kids bar hopping Friday so they'll sleep in till 10am or something!

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Oct 17, 2016, 1:02 PM

XJ, just show the kids yer signature line and tell'em to suck it up!

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 17, 2016, 12:33 PM

Guys... stop with all this talk about game times being an advantage! We have an experienced team that has won plenty of games at night. The team does not care that the FSU fans have had all day to drink. It's like the uniform color conversation. Just does but matter. Go Tigers

Was there any doubt?

Oct 17, 2016, 1:00 PM

Not only is this a huge game, but Clemson's TV ratings are great for the network. They want it in prime time. Has gameday been to FSU this year? If not, they will be there too.

Oct 17, 2016, 1:00 PM

We're 3-0 in away games this year, all of them at night. As long as we secure the ball, we'll be fine.

Is Clemson going to get a 3:30 game at all this season?

Oct 17, 2016, 1:12 PM

Probably not.

I would suspect the Pitt game is prime for a 3:30 pm

Oct 17, 2016, 1:46 PM

ABC regional.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2016, 1:39 PM

Well it isn't like we didn't know that greensboro and ESECPN wasn't going to give FSU the best chances to win at home after dark as they can!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

So happy!

I won't miss the game because of work. :)

Sets up a Primetime game of the week. Possible Gameday

Let's just hope we bring our A game. We need to get players more dialed in and focused on the basics. If a player like renfrow can catch a ball and hold on with 1 and 1/2 hands then there is no excuses for everyone else. I want to see a focused Clemson team

Sets up a Primetime game of the week. Possible Gameday

Let's just hope we bring our A game. We need to get players more dialed in and focused on the basics. If a player like renfrow can catch a ball and hold on with 1 and 1/2 hands then there is no excuses for everyone else. I want to see a focused Clemson team

Oct 17, 2016, 3:07 PM

8:00 game on the road in a hostile environment,so be it.I'm not worried one bit in the world because I feel confident that after having two weeks to get ready for FSU that Coach Swinney and his assistant coaches WILL have the team ready and prepared to play at a high level and WIN.Kinda glad also that it is a late game so that I can watch other games leading up to the Tigers-Noles Primetime game.Watch Tennessee beat South Carolina that same day if it's an early game.

Oh nooooooooooooooo

Oct 17, 2016, 3:40 PM

After Saturday I am feeling nauseous

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I still eat a biscuit anyway?***

Oct 17, 2016, 4:02 PM

Oct 17, 2016, 4:46 PM

I personally love prime time night games! It extends the Clemson Brand to the West Coast and potential recruits, etc... I predict we will exercise the Tallahassee demons and will play to our potential. Maybe NC State was a timely kick in the ##### for all involved.

Oct 17, 2016, 4:50 PM

Oh yea....one more thought...."We're built for this"!!!!

Oct 17, 2016, 6:26 PM

Great for recruiting and the Clemson brand.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic