»
Topic: FB Update: Five Tigers including Watson to sign autographs
Replies: 13   Last Post: Mar 1, 2017 6:19 PM by: Acelycan
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

FB Update: Five Tigers including Watson to sign autographs

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:15 AM

Five Tigers including Watson to sign autographs

Read Update »

Re: FB Update: Five Tigers including Watson to sign autographs

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:25 AM

D.Watson should clean up on this. If he makes $100 per ticket/item signed, and signs 1000 autographs, he'll clear a smooth $100K for a days work. Not bad, not bad....

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:27 AM

1000 pictures. That's a long line though.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:30 AM

Yeah, I have no idea how many they'll sell, but if it's his only signing in SC, I would imagine it will be more than 1000; if he can sign that much. They are calling people in lots of 50 based on the date you purchase your autograph tic.

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:32 AM

They'll probably have to cap it, otherwise he'd be there several days signing autographs....

true but somehow I don't think he'll get 100% of the fee***

[1]
Posted: Mar 1, 2017 10:46 AM

Mike has an orange 'stash!

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 9:31 AM

I know it's confetti but still ...

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Wonder if he will sign my china jersey?

[1]
Posted: Mar 1, 2017 4:18 PM

No respect for what they are doing. Fans spent thousands of dollars supporting then over the past years and now they want $100 for a signature/picture. Disgusting in my view.

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 4:44 PM

Is it as disgusting as hurling batteries at opposing fans at your stadium? Didn't you leave our conference, why are you here?

2018 white level member

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 5:48 PM

Don't let the name fool you. Have been Tiger season ticket holder for 5 years (FB & BB) and have attended all the bowl/playoff/championship games. That's why I am here.

So, not only were you content with them

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 5:55 PM

having to give away a marketable commodity for free when they had "amateur" status, you want them to STILL give away something that clearly has value??? ?? The entitlement of fans sometimes smh

And to be clear, YOU spent thousands of dollars

[1]
Posted: Mar 1, 2017 6:09 PM

to support YOUR desire for entertainment through football. You've already collected on what you paid for...we all have. They don't "owe" us anything else. At what point will you be ok with them making money off of their own name & likeness considering the fact that almost everybody else has been allowed to since they stepped foot on campus?!

And to be clear, YOU spent thousands of dollars

[1]
Posted: Mar 1, 2017 6:19 PM

to support YOUR desire for entertainment through football. You've already collected on what you paid for...we all have. They don't "owe" us anything else. At what point will you be ok with them making money off of their own name & likeness considering the fact that almost everybody else has been allowed to since they stepped foot on campus?!

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Selling an extra ticket for the NC State game. Section TDK row KK seat 27. $100 OBO. Will transfer e...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2189 people have read this post