Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Finebaum was "mortified" at Auburn performance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

FB Update: Finebaum was "mortified" at Auburn performance

Sep 10, 2017, 6:26 PM

Finebaum was "mortified" at Auburn performance

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm mortified someone that ugly, clueless and biased

Sep 10, 2017, 6:31 PM

is supposed to be taken seriously.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm mortified someone that ugly, clueless and biased

Sep 10, 2017, 6:46 PM

You gottA love Finebaby...every time he babbles or downs us we do well....if I'm not mistaken I think he mentioned something about us getting the air let out of our balloon at Louisville......GOOD!! we love his against Clemson predictions....Wouldn't it be nice were we to beat his best team in the universe again for the national championship...
He might have a crazy attack...

Re: I'm mortified someone that ugly, clueless and biased

Sep 10, 2017, 8:06 PM

We do not want Finebaum or Corso picking Clemson to win anything......that would be the kiss of death from those two biased idiots.......Go Tigers!!!!

Re: FB Update: Finebaum was "mortified" at Auburn performance

Sep 10, 2017, 6:31 PM

This is typical of him. Can't admit that his precious SEC is mostly garbage. To he77 with him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 8:20 PM

Go easy on Finebaum. He's been working the fan base in the state of Alabama for 25 years. We just beat Alabama and Auburn back to back. Makes sense he's hating on us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2017, 12:30 PM

Very true. Most of his calls come from folks in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana and Georgia, so he has to speak to that base. He doesn't much care for the rest of the country. So, we should not be too concerned about what bald eagle has to say.

I'm mortified Mr. Potato Head talks.***

Sep 10, 2017, 6:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Wasnt he ET years ago?

Sep 10, 2017, 6:37 PM

Looks like him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm mortified Mr. Potato Head talks.***

Sep 10, 2017, 6:59 PM [ in reply to I'm mortified Mr. Potato Head talks.*** ]

I got a hundred that says he can fly.
Just like Dumbo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 6:33 PM

poor guy, probably has cramps too.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah if Auburn can't even beat us

Sep 10, 2017, 6:37 PM

How could they ever come close to being the likes of UGA, LSU, and the rest of the mighty SEC

Beats his last job - as a dummy

Sep 10, 2017, 6:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beats his last job - as a dummy

Sep 10, 2017, 6:47 PM

???? +1 4u

I thought it was being this political dummy!

Sep 10, 2017, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Beats his last job - as a dummy ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was mortified that we could somehow, someway........

Sep 10, 2017, 6:49 PM

beat an SEC "powerhouse" team like Auburn. He's such a SEC homer it isn't funny.

Finebaum is still a troll like 75% of the time

Sep 10, 2017, 6:54 PM

Not sure how i feel about the Crump commentary on these news blurbs btw. It kind of detracts from the news quality of the site and some of it is poorly written.

I'm mortified by his radio show

Sep 10, 2017, 6:59 PM

The SEC is Alabama and everyone else....and "everyone else" is currently irrelevant and he just can't handle it.

As usual, a team with ZERO-credibility and a long-winded fan-base (aided by Kool-Aid a few kool-aid drinking media members like Paul Finebaum) get punched in the face by Clemson and fold like cheap tent on National Television.

The guy has a man-crush in Nick Saban and loves all things Alabama. He does a terrible job of pretending his objectivity.

He actually thinks that the SEC the best football conference and can't handle it when they lose, not for any reason.

Last night the just the latest excuse (Gus Malzahn can't coach). 3 days ago he was preaching that their QB and rushing attack were going to east Clemson's lunch. PLEAZE.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 7:00 PM

And what will he be saying if they happen to beat Alabama and/or LSU? Will he throw those 2 coaches on the bus? I would laugh loudly and we should call in and troll him if Auburn happens to beat Alabama and Sabin.

Sep 10, 2017, 7:33 PM

everybody is always throwing somebody under the #### bus! never their fault, idea, or meaning etc! always talking sideways!

Sep 10, 2017, 8:10 PM

So the SEC Mouthpiece got it wrong again . Big whoop .
Now , the fact that his excuse making did not include a nod to Brent Venables and our defensive staffs mastery of the Auburn Tiger's offense is what makes one scratch one's head ...if one were to need to do so .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

This Man Eats Floppy Dong***

Sep 10, 2017, 8:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 8:12 PM

He is just mortified that one of his teams lost to a lowly little ACC team. He really would lose the rest of his hair if we beat his favorite team AL. He is the most biased putz in the business. Actually, Clemson should have stomped AU by a lot bigger margin. I believe we really are that much better than we played Saturday. We just don't believe it yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 8:14 PM
IMG_0508.JPG(104.6 K)

I am mortified every time I see him. And then I change the

Sep 10, 2017, 8:25 PM

channel. Problem solved.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2017, 9:01 PM

It will take quite a few years for the media to realize that Clemson and other teams in the ACC are for real in Football. Face it, until recent years, except for an occasional year for 1 ACC team, the ACC was for the most part known for basketball, and was only taken serious for that. This started to change when FSU came into the ACC, and to contend for ACC championship all other teams had to step it up, which Clemson did. Until about the last 5 years, the SEC was clearly a better football conference, which has changed a lot now, but let's face it, it has been forever since Notre Dame was a powerhouse, yet due to the long past history of the school, a decent start vs creme puffs will get them ranked. Chalk it up to stubborn desire for some to re-live faded glory of the years of the past.

Sep 10, 2017, 9:50 PM

What does PF know about college football? He voted for LJ for Heisman and later admitted DW4 was the better player. If he is SO knowledgeable then why did he waste his vote on LJ?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In that pic, he looks like one of the defendants

Sep 10, 2017, 10:01 PM

in the Nuremberg Trials

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have reviewed this article to ensure that ...

Sep 11, 2017, 1:38 AM

the names "Dabo Swinney" and "Nick Saban" do not appear anywhere in the same sentence. Paul Finebomb does not allow this. Fortunately, this does not occur in this article.

For a sec, I thought Finebaum was mummified.

Sep 11, 2017, 2:22 AM

Looking at his face, nope, I wasn't wrong.

Sep 11, 2017, 3:37 AM

Finebaum deserves all the negative comments because he's just wrong about the Tigers, but won't admit it because of his enormous ego.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has the face for radio and the personality for newspaper.***

Sep 11, 2017, 7:39 AM

Sep 11, 2017, 9:40 AM

Finebaum really loves to suck the teet of the SEC.

Sep 11, 2017, 10:35 AM

CLEMSON: it just means more...than the SEC!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic