»
Topic: FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"
Replies: 44   Last Post: Feb 3, 2017 9:49 AM by: cutigergrad93®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 44  

FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:35 PM

FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

Read Update »

Hey Jimbo, I hear Candi was beating a lot of Clemson guys.***

[3]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:41 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:42 PM

Jimbo ain't been right since Candi did a number on him.

Re: FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:43 PM

Get used to it jimbo. What a chump.

I like how Jimbo used the word "were".

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:47 PM

Even he knows those days are fleeting

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

eff jimbo fisher***

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:48 PM

null

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: eff jimbo fisher***

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 5:08 AM

Exactly...and EFF FSU

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

What an A$$***

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:52 PM

2019 orange level member

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Keep talking, dumbo

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:54 PM

I love it.

Spoken like a true crying ### b|tch***

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:55 PM

[5]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:56 PM

Wasn't the quote "beating them OUT"? As in, for recruits (ie, in recruiting)? I can't say he's wrong - FSU has to have a historically better recruiting track record than us over the past decade, at least I would think so. I think getting fired up about this one is a stretch guys...

2019 white level member

I don't really have a problem w the comment.

[14]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 8:59 PM

Quit being a bunch of nancies.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: I don't really have a problem w the comment.

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:03 PM

I honestly didn't either. He's been pretty complimentary of our program as of late. I'll chalk this up as another compliment. Because he knows we're here. And ain't going anywhere anytime soon. The fun is just beginning

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 10:46 AM

Tiger town they can't help it... If it's not pro Clemson people get mad on here and start bitcching. What was jimbo suppose to say!!?

2019 student level member

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 10:46 AM

Tiger town they can't help it... If it's not pro Clemson people get mad on here and start bitcching. What was jimbo suppose to say!!?

I was surprised this year to actually see (in person) how

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:03 PM

much Jimbo & Nicki Saban actually cry & pitch fits to the refs, kind of like my kids when I take away their favorite toy. Personally, I now think they are both whiny beatches!!

Re: I was surprised this year to actually see (in person) how

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 8:49 AM

Dabo did the same in the natty. When a coach is pissed they are pissed. Take your glasses off please.

Alternative facts.........***

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:08 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:34 PM

For someone with as low in character as he to comment on someone like Dabo is blasphemy! Maybe Jimbo should just breathe through his more than ample nose if he can't come up with a better or more truthful retort. What a loser he is!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:42 PM

Dude was talking to bis boosters, recruits and people that kinda effect his livelihood. He was just giving them a bit of pump up. Dosn't hurt him one bit if some of those very same boosters think they need their own slide and putt-putt palace either. Say what you want about Jimbo, but he knows how to play the game.

military_donation.jpg

Um yeah...I'm pretty sure we have had a handle on FSU

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:53 PM

Since 2003. So I'm not quite sure where he's coming from. He has a losing record against us. I guess he's still upset about getting slapped in the doak last year.

Re: Um yeah...I'm pretty sure we have had a handle on FSU

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 8:54 AM

Actually it's 4-4 so Clemson-FSU is neck and neck right now.

Re: Um yeah...I'm pretty sure we have had a handle on FSU

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 9:49 AM

He said since 2003. In that span Clemson leads 8-6.

2019 white level member

I think he's right. FSU owned the ACC for years under Bowden and Swinney is in the process

[3]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:55 PM

Of re-routing that. Somebody had to take the initiative.

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 9:59 PM

Love the smack talk! C'Mon fellas and Ladies! That's when you know you got something good going on! Dabo will have a light hearted jab coming up be sure of that! :D
GO TIGERS!!! #1 Natty/National CHAMPS!!!

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 9:41 AM

Wittle Jimbo is tired of Kwemson kicking his postewier so he has to compwain. I hope wittle Jimbo will wecover weal soon.

Good Ol Cuckbo Fisher Was Likely Just As Tired of His Old

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 10:02 PM

Lady getting rutted out by some Big Ol Florida Bull.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

And he his people now know just how it used to feel.

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 10:08 PM

Guess he's hoping on some remodeling.

He's going to need it badly after next fall.

Re: And he his people now know just how it used to feel.

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 9:04 AM

Man to be honest everybody has to be constantly doing some kind of renovations. This thing is an arms race. Yes we just built a brand new $55 million facility but in some places that is just now catching up. Bama, FSU, Oregon and some other schools have had facilities like these for a couple of years now and they are on to their next big project.

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 10:15 PM

Hey Jimbo - one quality win since the 2014 season. Tweet that.

I mean...is he wrong?

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 10:18 PM

nm

I kind of take that as a compliment...

[3]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 10:18 PM

Don't think he was being a jerk....he's always been pretty respectful of his opponenets.

Beginning to understand why his wife cheated on him.

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 10:49 PM

Seems like he doesn't know what he should and what he shouldn't say.

Kind of reminds me of what Muschamp said to Dabo about Kathleen last year. I'm sure that had nothing to do with Dabo making sure we put them out of their misery Thanksgiving weekend.

Re: Beginning to understand why his wife cheated on him.

[1]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 11:46 PM

He sent Boom a big payback for disrespecting him and his wife with the biggest SEC beat down by out of conference opponent. 56-7 but should have been 63-7, Dabo called off our 3rd and 4th guys at the end. Dabo showed him payback and mercy.

Sad being a #### doodle,dee!! ??Soup

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

[2]
Posted: Feb 1, 2017 11:20 PM

Seems to me like he wants FSU to cough up some money to update his facilities.

"That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man"***

[2]
Posted: Feb 2, 2017 6:36 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Re: "That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man"***

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 7:54 AM

Plus 1 for the True Grit reference!

I love the True Grit reference and gave you a TU, but

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 9:05 AM

Jimbo ain't no Rooster Cogburn!! :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 8:26 AM

Circle the answer that best fits this post: Jimbo Fisher is A-Clueless, B-Classless, C-Useless, D-Mindless or E-All of the Above.

This article and its headlining quote are a non-issue...

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 8:32 AM

Next topic please. We are now competitive with FSU in the division. For most of our history, they have dominated the series. We just beat them for the 10th time ALL TIME this season.

Jimbo is a pretty candid guy and is complimentary of our team often, including for the national championship where he said we were going to: "get ours."

This should not be an article.

2019 purple level member

Re: This article and its headlining quote are a non-issue...

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 10:08 AM

You know we've only played them 30 times right, and spotted them 10 wins in the 90's.

So the whole "ALL TIME" thing is a little misguided. Since 2000 the series is 9-8 in favor of FSU so we've been competitive with them for the last decade and a half.

As for his compliments, how often do you hear a coach hurl insults at other teams? All coaches say nice things about other teams, just like Dabo does about Carolina and Jimbo would for Florida or Miami, but behind closed doors they would talk trash.

One of our rival's coaches made a statement about our facility upgrades so of course that will be news and thus the article was written.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

That's totally fine... I understand the relevance, but the

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 11:22 AM

article read like "little brother syndrome" in the sense that we have to buck up and defend that we beat them sometimes too. I think we have shown we are competitive with FSU in terms of talent and recruiting. And it seems we have surpassed them in facilities, coaching, and overall program sustainability.

2019 purple level member

These days it's popular to be a thin-skinned whiner.

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 9:27 AM

Anyone offended/bothered/angry by this is being ridiculous.

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 10:12 AM

Lil' Jumbo has a Napoleon complex

He's actually right and I'm fine with it...

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 11:27 AM

They owned us in 90s and early 2000s. Those dark years of mediocrity taught us it was time to make series investments in facilities if we wanted to compete at a championship level.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 44  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 Season Tickets in Section S, Row FF, Seats 16 & 18. Asking $1100 per ticket. Shoot me an email wit...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
7146 people have read this post