Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

FB Update: Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault

Jul 28, 2015, 10:04 AM

Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault

Jul 28, 2015, 10:10 AM

Jesus. If accurate, it looks like there was a lot more problems with Ogundeko than realized. Really stinks for the victim, and terrible to see Ogundeko throw away his future like this.

Good riddance...sounds to me like the kid was pure thug

Jul 28, 2015, 10:20 AM

and not worthy of being a Tiger (based on the police report). I don't wish him well but instead hope he gets what he deserves. However, I will pray for him and hope that he turns his life around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2015, 10:15 AM

Not only beating a man while down but more than one doing it. Glad this thug is gone, what a waste of oxygen.

If this is anywhere close to the truth, BYE! I hate

Jul 28, 2015, 10:17 AM

people like this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2015, 10:19 AM

You can take the hoodrat out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the hood rat.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Jul 28, 2015, 10:21 AM

I think out of respect/safety for the complainant/victim in the warrant and report, the name should have been blacked out or at the very least initialed.

He needs to be kick off permanently.***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was already kicked off permanently after his May

Jul 28, 2015, 10:25 AM

arrest. I just hope none of his "friends" at the scene of this fiasco were other football players. I honestly don't know what he is still doing in the area at this time to be arrested here. I thought he found some Division II school as a landing spot. I sure hope he is no longer interacting with current football players. What a joke this guy turned out to be.

Just because he was arrested for this crime in Oconee Co...

Jul 28, 2015, 10:31 AM

doesn't mean that he currently lives in Oconee County.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paper-he was arrested at Lightsey on campus where he lives.***

Jul 28, 2015, 5:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He was already kicked off permanently after his May

Jul 28, 2015, 10:32 AM [ in reply to He was already kicked off permanently after his May ]

Assault os wrong , I myself got jumped by a group of kids in HS . However. In the victims statement he said that he went and found Ogundeko after they had already had cross words . Probably why he is now an assault victim . If I were at that party and a kid as big as Ebenezer Ogundeko acted like he wanted to kick my butt ...i would make myself scarce to say the least .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Exactly! It's the kid's fault!

Jul 28, 2015, 11:05 AM

Rolling eyes...

"A kid as big as".... I've never played that game... EVER.

Jul 28, 2015, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: He was already kicked off permanently after his May ]

Now I'm too old to even think about changing...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He was already kicked off permanently after his May

Jul 28, 2015, 12:48 PM [ in reply to He was already kicked off permanently after his May ]

He was not necessarily in the area when the warrant was issued. When he found out that a warrant was sworn out against him, the smart thing to do would be to come back to Oconee County and turn himself in. Otherwise, if they determine the charges serious enough to go to Nashville to get him, the judge is less likely to work with him. If not and they just list him on NCIC, he'll spend his days and nights looking over his shoulder.

If he didn't come back and clear it up, no school would look at him with an outstanding criminal charge on his record. At least this way, he stands a chance of a college career somewhere and maybe an NFL career. With an outstanding charge hanging over his head, no chance whatsoever.

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Thanks for clearing that up. I was just really couln't

Jul 28, 2015, 2:57 PM

imagine that he was still kicking back in the Clemson area.

Re: He needs to be kick off permanently.***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:30 AM [ in reply to He needs to be kick off permanently.*** ]

Just another example of an entitled thug that thinks he can do anything with no consequences. As has been stated in this forum before, we don't seem to do well with recruits from NY. Obviously Kelley was a different situation, but its hard to take a kid out off of the streets of Brooklyn and drop into Clemson SC without culture shock and major adjustments. Hate it didn't work out for Ebo. It seems like Clemson and Dabo's discipline was his shot at getting his life straight. I hope he can turn his life around.

Re: He needs to be kick off permanently.***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:34 AM

I don't know. I think anyone can turn their life around in theory but let's be real here. If these allegations are true and he's a big enough piece of shit to cold #### some dude at a party for no reason even after the dude made it clear there were no problems, then I guess it'll be up to the taxpayers to keep him up at some point. I'd be willing to give the benefit of doubt if I myself had seen/been on on the receiving end of that kind of dumbassery. This reminds me of something that would have (and has) happened in 5 points. Only it's usually the mouthbreathers from the hood who are causing the trouble and not people recruited to play FB.

When you're that stupid and lacking in socialization, you're basically like a rabid animal that should be put down. But I'm sure he's got some marketable skills that will enable him to overcome this small bump in the road.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

by planet earth***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:59 AM [ in reply to He needs to be kick off permanently.*** ]

Jul 28, 2015, 10:25 AM

that sure doesn't read like a simple assault....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Wonder who was with him???

Jul 28, 2015, 10:46 AM

Probably other players unfortunately....

Heard that Jumbo was recruiting him b/c he is a leader...***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to hear this kind of thing,

Jul 28, 2015, 12:05 PM

Violent crimes are easily the worst kind. I know that Ebo will pay for his transgressions and I pray that his victims make a full recovery from his transgressions. But we should all hope that he as well as future Tigers LEARN from his transgressions. We all make stupid mistakes but we all must pay the price. I hope all involved can eventually make "forward progress" (to use a football term).

I'd be mad too if everytime I met a chick I had to tell her my name is "Ebenezer"

Jul 28, 2015, 12:16 PM

Being continuously c#ck blocked at a party by your own name would be frustrating. At least he hit a guy.

Jul 28, 2015, 12:26 PM

I hope no other football players were involved.

Hoping the other 5 guys weren't football players***

Jul 28, 2015, 12:38 PM

Jul 28, 2015, 12:44 PM

I for one would be fine if we NEVER recruit in NY ever again. The last two have not worked out.

Painting with a bit of a broad brush there***

Jul 28, 2015, 2:25 PM

This is embarrassing and i hope he never comes

Jul 28, 2015, 12:45 PM

To Clemson again. What kind of person are you to do something like this? To just walk up to someone and start beating the he'll out of them for no reason? I hope he gets what he deserves. Stuff like this really pisses me off and it sucks he was a Clemson player. After Ogundeko and Kelly, im sure our staff will be alot more cautious about who they recruit in NY.

Re: This is embarrassing and i hope he never comes

Jul 28, 2015, 12:54 PM

didn't this punk enroll at another school? a Junior Colege or something? I wonder if, presuming he did, he will be suspended pending the status of his charges...Even the cluckers or the Ole Miss Rebels would not play a fugitive from the law...or at least I would not think they would

Jul 28, 2015, 1:10 PM

Everyone so far has been eager to fry this guy from one side of the story . Yes, admittedly there was a problem with this kid , but all we've heard from is one guys side of the story . There COULD possibly be more to it than this characters version to the POlice .

That's crackerjack police work.

Jul 28, 2015, 1:10 PM

Only took them 4 months to make an arrest....hmmm

Re: That's crackerjack police work.

Jul 28, 2015, 2:50 PM

Yeah, gonna be hard to prove anything after such a long time. This will be an interesting case to follow.

Definitely a Thug pattern to Ebo. What a waste of a scholarship!

Jul 28, 2015, 2:53 PM

Glad this Criminal is gone!

Dang EbO.....Kind Of Cootville- like ----

Jul 28, 2015, 2:43 PM

If you were a college player back in the day ...The ol' U would have loved you in Miami.

What a meltdown.

That NY state of mind

Jul 28, 2015, 2:47 PM

That we dont need down here.

Got to Go Ebo! If everything is true

Jul 28, 2015, 9:27 PM

thats some pure thug sh!t right there.

Re: Got to Go Ebo! If everything is true

Jul 28, 2015, 9:28 PM

well if you missed it he has been gone for weeks

Life is hard enough without making stupid decisions to make it worse***

Jul 28, 2015, 11:40 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

To be clear (er)

Jul 29, 2015, 12:05 AM

I didn't say in my earlier post that it was the victims fault . I daid that in his written statement he sought out Ogundeko after there was already a verbal altercation. ..which anyone wishing to avoid an escalation of the circumstances, would not have done .
Not justifying the football players despicable actions , just pointing out that it could have been avoided by someone , either of the two young men ....leaving .
Some folks on here are so touchy .

DB23

Jul 29, 2015, 10:22 AM

Total THUG! Furthermore, what a big pansy to hit someone in the back of the head. Probably a good indication of why he never saw the field to the amount of a hill of beans. You're a sissy Ebo and a disgrace to Clemson....get lost you skirt!!!

Heard this happen while Fishing in March

Jul 29, 2015, 3:54 PM

I was loading my boat up at Martin's Creek landing after a night of fishing. For those that don't know Martin Creek Landing is directly across the cove from the back side of The Pier apartments. You could hear all night that they were having a huge party. There was a loud outburst of noise, far exceeding what I had been hearing all night, then about 9 gun shots from a hand gun, sounded like a 9mm. After that it sounded like about 1,000 girls all screaming at once then everybody started cranking up their trucks and cars and burning rubber to get the heck out of there. It took about 10 minutes before I heard the police sirens arrive. When I drove by after leaving the boat ramp there was a line of cars from the entrance on Cherry road as far back into the complex as you could see of people trying to get out of there as the police were swinging in all over the place.

I thought it was pretty crazy when it happened but figured no one would believe me that didn't see it/ hear it happen as well as there were never any reports on it.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic