Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN reporter picks Gallman as Heisman sleeper
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN reporter picks Gallman as Heisman sleeper

Mar 9, 2016, 9:02 AM

ESPN reporter picks Gallman as Heisman sleeper

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN reporter picks Gallman as Heisman sleeper

Mar 9, 2016, 9:10 AM

Well that sounds stupid if clemson goes 13-0 again unless Watson gets hurt its his award

Mar 9, 2016, 10:46 AM

Yea, it may sound stupid, and its unlikely (hence the fact that it's a sleeper pick). However I am pleased to see Gallman get a little well deserved recognition.

Mar 9, 2016, 4:15 PM

He had amazing numbers and will only improve I would guess. Sounds legit. If DW keeps his stats up it's his tho but the Wayne Train is a beast!!

I hope not

Mar 10, 2016, 8:54 AM

Might be greedy on my part but Wayne has nothing left to prove except that he can dominate in the National title game. If he wins the heisman it probably means that Tavien and Choice did not develop and DW would have to miss some time due to injury. Stay healthy and beat FSU and the rest will take care of itself.

Mar 9, 2016, 9:12 AM

From what I've seen of him, Marty is one of my favorite reporters on that godforsaken network. Who am I kidding, he's the only one. What a story it would be if Wayne and DW4 were to rep CU in NYC.

Mar 9, 2016, 2:37 PM

I believe that might be a first. I'd love it too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't dismiss this, we could have 2 Tigers in NYC

Mar 9, 2016, 9:17 AM

barring injury, of course.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Mar 9, 2016, 10:29 AM

Having two tigers in NYC means they lose. They would split the south vote and that would mean someone from the Midwest or west coast would win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that what they were saying last year about 2 RB in

Mar 9, 2016, 11:57 AM

the finals?

Many thought Watson would win for the simple fact that he would get all the QB votes and the RB would be split... yet he got 3rd.

Granted, same team is way different than same position. It would be an interesting tactic for the talking heads to try and keep Watson from the title though.

IF it were to happen, I think Williams makes it before Gallman.

Mar 9, 2016, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I wouldn't dismiss this, we could have 2 Tigers in NYC ]

I was just going to ask if there was rule about One team having 2 players invited to the award show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2004 & 2005

Mar 9, 2016, 12:22 PM

in 2004 and 2005 there was a QB-RB tandem, although this is not officially recognized now. I think that Watson will have a better year than Leinart but it will be hard for Gallman to match the explosiveness that Bush showed

next year's offense could have finalists for the Hesiman, O'Brien, Walker, Biletnikoff, Mackey, Rimington awards. that's every major offensive positional award. would love to know which team's have come the closest to sweeping that

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Appreciate the major respect for Wayne***

Mar 9, 2016, 9:28 AM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Appreciate the major respect for Wayne***

Mar 9, 2016, 1:36 PM

Agree. I am glad he is getting some respect. He has worked his butt off for the Tigers. I don't know who will show up in NYC, but I don't rule out the possibility of seeing both DW4 and WTrain there. I just hope as some others have said that it would not split the votes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2016, 10:35 AM

Marty's the man. He gives us a lot of love.

Really like that guy. Wish he would do more CFB vs NASCAR***

Mar 9, 2016, 10:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

it sure is nice to have 2 heisman candidates in the same

Mar 9, 2016, 11:35 AM

offense.

Re: it sure is nice to have 2 heisman candidates in the same

Mar 9, 2016, 12:07 PM

Leggett maynot be a Heisman player, but he will be an NFL player on the same team with two Heisman look players. To be honest, there is a lot of NFL talent on our Clemson FB team. My how things have changed since the hire of a Real Estate salesman as our head FB coach!!! Dabo Da ?? Swinney!!!

Gallman as Heisman sleeper & Mike Williams could also be a sleeper

Mar 9, 2016, 12:26 PM

This offense is going to be "sick" as Tay Scott put it last season. Speaking of another guy that could do it too. Throw Feaster in there in 2017.

We are loaded!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Gallman as Heisman sleeper & Mike Williams could also be a sleeper

Mar 9, 2016, 2:58 PM

+1 for the we are loaded. We really are, and its on O and D. I just hope we fix the Special Teams. That is what cost us the NC.

Mar 9, 2016, 3:39 PM

In my opinion, it is going to come down to Watson, Cook, Fournette, Kizer & McCaffrey.

With the way FSU recruited in the off-season, the disrespect Fournette perceived in last year's race, Notre Dame's breezy schedule (but will they start Kizer over Zaire?) & McCaffrey's consistent performance - it will be hard to include another running back to the race. Add in that Gallman will be sharing more snaps this year with Choice & company? It's going to be tough.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic