Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN Bowl Projection for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,376

FB Update: ESPN Bowl Projection for Clemson

Oct 6, 2014, 7:42 AM

ESPN Bowl Projection for Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN Bowl Projection for Clemson

Oct 6, 2014, 7:51 AM

An Orange Bowl game and a win over pseudo ACC member ND will be very nice, and profitable, as well. I look forward to it, although I'm not sure FSU will make the playoffs. I don't see another team on their schedule they won't beat, but the secheat bias is very strong and will be hard to overcome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2014, 8:02 AM

FSU will be there if undefeated, they are the defending NC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2014, 8:41 AM

they should easily be there, but SEC fans, especially Bama fans, already pushing for a 2 loss SEC team to be there. Guess Bama figures they'll lose another, and with A& M, Auburn, and Miss St left to play, not to mention LSU, though LSU doesn't seem to be a factor, they probably will lose at least one more.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course they are

Oct 6, 2014, 11:13 AM

That's why it's a good thing that ESPN isn't choosing the 4 teams.

Oct 6, 2014, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN Bowl Projection for Clemson ]

If FSU goes undefeated, they will be in the playoff. They could very well be the only undefeated team by season's end. We know ESPN has an SEC bias, but we don't know that the selection committee will have the same bias. Sure is a shame we didn't win the OT game. We could have been right in the mix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2014, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN Bowl Projection for Clemson ]

There is a lot of lobbying now going on to make certai that, at least, one SECheat team is in the mix, no matter what! I put zero faith that the bias will discontinue this year, and a member of their favored conference won't be in the mix, just as it has in the past. More likely that they will find a way to put 2 or more in the playoffs than to skip over them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what happened to the belk bowl espy???***

Oct 6, 2014, 8:53 AM

Oct 7, 2014, 8:34 PM

Huh, it's crazy when we as fans click that link and are like "yea, another orange bowl" and then it clicks that it's a BCS bowl we're talking about, and how normal it seems now. All you "fire dabo" people need to remember the years when even the talk of the Peach Bowl used to get us excited. That peach bowl we beat UT - I remember being out of mind hyped up at us going to that bowl - and look where we've come!

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,376
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic