Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent"

Feb 4, 2015, 3:54 PM

ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent"

Feb 4, 2015, 3:58 PM

Always had respect for David Pollack, he's been on Clemson's side the last few years. I like what he had to say! and I believe it!

Re: FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent"

Feb 4, 2015, 4:06 PM
Clemson-fan.jpg(40.2 K)

and because he will always be associated with this!

Feb 4, 2015, 4:08 PM

How does some guy being stupid in the background have anything to do with Pollock

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Up the middle, up the middle, pass.....punt.

Feb 4, 2015, 4:16 PM

Ahhh, I remember the good old days, thank goodness we have progressed in football. We used to quick kick on third down, talk about a Hootie play that pinned the opponent down on our 40!

Feb 4, 2015, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent" ]

Go to YouTube and seach "drunk Clemson fan gameday" and you will see the association

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you even UPTIGHT, bro ? ? ? ?***

Feb 5, 2015, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent" ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Feb 5, 2015, 12:07 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ESPN Analyst talks Clemson's recruiting class, says Tigers are "on the ascent" ]

We're just the opposite when it come to that UGA SEC homer that we've heard bad mouth and ride Dabo and Clemson into the ground time after time, AFTER TIME. I don't like him or a perfect stranger that would let him sit by them in the stadium. I do not respect him 1 nickles worth and I don't like or respect him 1 nickles worth. Not now, no where, no way no how, I do not like or respect that Pollock Pollack dude no way shape or form. Sometimes, I really don't like that dude!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pollack at his best. I still laugh every time I see it

Feb 4, 2015, 4:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKl4QLD2okg

Better than "the hit 'herd' round the world"

Feb 5, 2015, 7:50 AM

Seriously. This was skill. not an unblocked rush. That's one of the best plays of all time. Was it a fumble recovery or interception? Doesn't matter because coots stink!

He don't talk good grammar

Feb 4, 2015, 4:49 PM

He should learn to use periods instead of commas when he speaks. :)

As Dr. Louis Henry, faculty advisor for "The Tiger" for many years, used to say: "No one speaks in comma splices."

Feb 5, 2015, 2:55 AM

Get on the bandwagon now, because when we get to the top I don't want anyone jumping on. If you're going to support Clemson, support them when they suck and when they're on the rise. Don't just dump on the program and then jump on when they start to ascent up the power ladder.

Feb 5, 2015, 10:25 AM

Exactly, and he should be grateful that you were a lot nicer about it than I was. He can be the most arrogant turd from the bunch of them most of the time!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic