Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Doeron tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

FB Update: Doeron tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game

Oct 26, 2016, 3:39 PM

Doeron tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Dave, #### You. Try that sh!t again next year. Signed

Oct 26, 2016, 3:45 PM

Dabo

That might work if

Oct 26, 2016, 3:53 PM

he had a job next year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Doeron tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game

And I can call an apple an orange, it changes nothing - it's still an apple. He can say he didn't mean to state hurting Gallman was an accomplishment but that doesn't change the fact that's what was said.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just like Abe Lincoln used to do...

right Hillary?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean "Cankles" Clinton, right?

Oct 26, 2016, 7:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjrTt-r-Wps

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...even Hitler doesn't like Cankles...

Oct 26, 2016, 7:38 PM [ in reply to That's just like Abe Lincoln used to do... ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbo_NKUJUuU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's just like Abe Lincoln used to do...

Oct 27, 2016, 9:08 PM [ in reply to That's just like Abe Lincoln used to do... ]

I'd say ole Doeron has been getting some"heat" for his comments! Doesn't look too good on NCState to have their head coach spouting off like that!

Hey D o u c h e just because the refs did not say

Oct 26, 2016, 3:49 PM

the sky was blue does not mean it's not blue. THEY MISSED THE CALL!!! Shocker I know...ACC refs and all.

Re: Hey D o u c h e just because the refs did not say

Oct 26, 2016, 3:54 PM

There were at least 3 plays in the first half where NCSU players led with the helmet. None of them called. They we're definitely headhunting and the refs were ignoring it. But let someone's helmet hit Boulware's helmet as a result of rebound from the impact, and Ben is sitting on the sidelines.

Re: FB Update: Doeron tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game

Oct 26, 2016, 3:51 PM

NCST has been dirty for a while. Stephen Tulloch intentionally broke James Davis's arm during his freshman year, if I recall correctly.

Anddddd, nope, nice try***

Oct 26, 2016, 3:52 PM

he was afraid the folks of the tigernets were gonna

Oct 26, 2016, 3:54 PM

come kick his ####.
and the people in the booth that failed to review
that hit were either in the loo or getting some
of those dippin'dot whatnots.

Wait.....wut?

Oct 26, 2016, 4:00 PM

You can review a non-flagged targeting play and rule it targeting by the review booth? Since when?

Re: Wait.....wut?

Oct 26, 2016, 4:13 PM

There are a few others that can do the same also. The targeting call goes beyond the refs for safety reasons they say. But for those that can rule on the play must not have gotten the memo!!!

gotta feeling he going to eating these words next year!***

Oct 26, 2016, 4:04 PM

Oct 26, 2016, 4:07 PM

Before I read a comment I just want to say, it's time to let it go bc we are starting to sound like sissy's that can't deal with a little rough play. I hate it that my RB was injured, and I wish that he could have gotten back up and cleaned Dravious clock every time he came up to tackle Gallman. And if any of our guys happen to meet up with him in the pros, touch him a few times and give him a dose of his own medicine with a word that Gallman played with him. But let's not keep up the crying over it bc it makes us sound weak and soft. We have been heard, and our conference feels that it isn't worth their time looking at, and if it happens to someone else, we can scream that it wasn't important before so why now!!!

Oct 26, 2016, 8:51 PM

Thank you ALLORANGE. My thoughts exactly. Get it back on the field if necessary with some hard, legal hits. We need to be focused on hitting Francois and Dalvin legally hard on Sat night. Go Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2016, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Doeron tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game ]

Thank you ALLORANGE. My thoughts exactly. Get it back on the field if necessary with some hard, legal hits. We need to be focused on hitting Francois and Dalvin legally hard on Sat night. Go Tigers.

Translation: Dabo Called a told you what's coming next year***

Oct 26, 2016, 4:11 PM

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

The problem with saying stupid stuff on TV...

Oct 26, 2016, 4:17 PM

is that we can all watch and listen to the exact context in which something is said. He said exactly what he meant. He is a low life #########

no doubt Doeren has a little-boy complex towards Dabo...

Oct 26, 2016, 5:18 PM

just can't get comfortable in his own skin.

kinda like Francis over there....

OK good by me. Moving on but "revenge is best served cold."***

Oct 26, 2016, 4:50 PM

Good to see all those letters worked.***

Oct 26, 2016, 4:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just when you think he can't get dumber...

Oct 26, 2016, 4:57 PM

... he speaks about it again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Oct 26, 2016, 5:03 PM

Will Gallman be clarifying his comments as well?***

Oct 26, 2016, 5:05 PM

If Gallman returns next year, he'll let his actions on the

Oct 26, 2016, 8:10 PM

field clarify his statement.

Gallman's statement was perfectly clear ... so was Doeren's.

Oct 26, 2016, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Will Gallman be clarifying his comments as well?*** ]

They both meant exactly what they said.

Other's are trying to sugar-coat the issue.

Oct 26, 2016, 5:10 PM

The question to Doeron on TV had nothing to do with how "physical" they were. Doeron chose to mention knocking the running back out of the game first. The follow-up question after his "explanation" on the conference call today should have been whether he has reviewed the video of his player leading with the crown of his helmet in a helmet-to-helmet hit (that resulted in a concussion) and whether he believes that kind of hit is ok--regardless of whether there was a flag at the time or any review by the ACC. His answer would speak volumes about him and his program.

Well said.***

Oct 26, 2016, 5:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares

Oct 26, 2016, 5:11 PM

Everyone needs to move on, really...

i still say

Oct 26, 2016, 5:20 PM

Bring them to me. The Process will purify them

Trying to put the sh*t back into the horse***

Oct 26, 2016, 6:36 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

I've been trying to unsay stuff my entire life.***

Oct 26, 2016, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Karma is a #####

Oct 26, 2016, 7:00 PM

Missed field goal. Interception on first overtime offensive play. Enough said.

Did you spell it Doeron on purpose?

Oct 26, 2016, 7:10 PM

Like Moron?

Doeren + Moron?

Oct 26, 2016, 9:51 PM

I'll be looking forward to TNet article next year if this name sticks.

ole dave must be feelin the heat from that little runnin off

Oct 26, 2016, 9:18 PM

at the mouth before the brain has time to think.

Doeren is going to face big consequences is Gallman is not

Oct 26, 2016, 9:49 PM

the same player, and cannot make it into the NFL! The ACC will also face the similar consequences for covering up for their refs! I hope Gallman stays the stud Wayne the Train, and it will be swept under the table UNTIL NEXT YEARS' GAME!

Oct 26, 2016, 10:08 PM

I've watched that hit over and over. Wright was obviously head hunting. Gallman was right. He didn't even have his hands out. They were tucked back, and he was leading with his head, like a torpedo. Come on Doeron. Your player should be suspended. If not by you, the conference. But then again, maybe you should be suspended for bragging on giving a player a concussion. Lucky his neck wasn't broken.

~THIS~***

Oct 27, 2016, 9:01 PM

FYI, it's Doeren.***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Oct 26, 2016, 11:56 PM

I don't understand why they didn't "buzz" it. It certainly met the definition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2016, 3:43 AM

Yada yada yada

Oct 27, 2016, 7:52 AM

In politics this is callled walking it. Ack after media calls them out with three Pinocchios

The fact that they didn't call a penalty . . .

Oct 27, 2016, 12:13 PM

only means that the officials screwed up. The fact that they reviewed it and held to their guns only means they were too chicken to issue a mea culpa. Folks don't seem to understand that you don't have to hit someone squarely (perpendicular) in order for it to be targeting. If that's not targeting, then the rule is even more vague than we thought.

Doeren shouldn't defend that hit. What an as$.

Clarify this, Doeren

Oct 27, 2016, 1:44 PM
download.jpg(9.8 K)

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic