Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson slips in latest AP Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 4,288

FB Update: Clemson slips in latest AP Poll

Sep 27, 2015, 2:06 PM

Clemson slips in latest AP Poll

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC schools that have a bye, rise in the polls. Go Figure.***

Sep 27, 2015, 2:11 PM

SEC wins are good but so are their losses and byes.***

Sep 27, 2015, 2:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC schools that have a bye, rise in the polls. Go Figure.***

Sep 27, 2015, 11:38 PM [ in reply to SEC schools that have a bye, rise in the polls. Go Figure.*** ]

sec! sec! sec! that equals ESecPN's owned league. Sickening!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Utah at #10?

Sep 27, 2015, 2:16 PM

They only beat a top 20 team by like 40 on the road. They are undefeated and still somehow behind teams like LSU that have zero impressive wins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhh, they beat Auburn. Jacksonville State can't even say

Sep 27, 2015, 2:26 PM

that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Uhh, they beat Auburn. Jacksonville State can't even say

Sep 27, 2015, 11:39 PM

Not much of a feat, so far this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same old chit.***

Sep 27, 2015, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Utah at #10? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same old chit.***

Sep 27, 2015, 6:04 PM

Just on a different day!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They beat an Oregon team without its starting QB and.....

Sep 27, 2015, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Utah at #10? ]

......apparently the AP voters didn't think Oregon was good enough to leave in the poll so you can't give Utah such a jump as if they beat a top 10 Oregon and drop Oregon as if they weren't good enough to even be in the poll to begin with. Its either or not both but take care of Notre Dame Clemson may jump into the top 6.....

Re: They beat an Oregon team without its starting QB and.....

Sep 27, 2015, 6:08 PM

Now that's funny, Clemson jumping somebody, if we do jump somebody it will be done backwards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This time next week,

Sep 27, 2015, 2:23 PM

The headlines will be much different!

Re: FB Update: Clemson slips in latest AP Poll

Sep 27, 2015, 2:28 PM

The only way we break top 10 is a win over ND....duh

Sep 27, 2015, 2:39 PM

We win we drop.We have a bye we drop.
We will not get respect till we take it.
This game is more than a win in the schdule,but it's about proving we deserve a little respect outside of the state.
I say we go out kick the leprechaun in the face, and smash Quasimodo till the bell quits ringing.
Beat N.D. and break espn heart.

Sep 27, 2015, 2:40 PM

Just win and the rest will take care of itself.

Sep 27, 2015, 4:46 PM

Your right

Sep 27, 2015, 3:35 PM

Good thing this crap doesn't matter in Sept./Oct.

I agree with Utah moving ahead of us so I'm fine with the

Sep 27, 2015, 4:01 PM

top 10 this week other than tcu and ole miss. But tcu hasn't been impressive all year and they almost and should have gone down to a mediocre Texas tech team. How do you play cupcakes most the year then still manage to screw that up? I thought TCU would be the team to beat with all they're returning but it hasn't looked that way all year. There's no disrespect, it's common for teams to drop a spot in their bye week and everyone knows we play notre dame next week so that's when we would make our move. We will be right around 6 or 7 should we win but I could honestly see them using their loss to somehow propel another sec team near the top and claim ND was overrated like G. Tech. But until then it seems pretty fair to me, the disrespect would come after the ND game. As long as we take care of business on our end were fine, none of those top 10 teams have looked like anything special this year and most if not all will have a loss. Just win them all and tell ESPN and the AP to kiss our #### all the way to the title.

Re: I agree with Utah moving ahead of us so I'm fine with the

Sep 27, 2015, 6:15 PM

Somebody loan me another TU for this post bc, they will say that ND was over rated and didn't belong!!! We will get no credit for exposing them!!!

Sep 27, 2015, 4:29 PM

None of these rankings will matter come mid-October. All we need to do is get some big wins under our belt to help build our CFB Playoff resume.

Sep 27, 2015, 6:00 PM

I really don't sweat the poles this time of the season, none of them mean anything in September or October. If we beat ND next Saturday, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we fell in rankings to the top 15 or 20. It's very seldom that we will be ranked to where we should be or have earned. With us only practising against each other last week we got demoted, so fk-um.

Sep 27, 2015, 10:44 PM

Just keep winning. GO TIGERS!

Replies: 21
| visibility 4,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic