Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll

Aug 23, 2015, 2:02 PM

Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll

Aug 23, 2015, 2:10 PM

We should be n front of N.D and FSU its all good tho they both got a date n Death Valley

Aug 23, 2015, 5:33 PM

That's a good thing for now, it gives us someone to beat that were ranked better than us, that will help us more if we can find our way to being consider for a play off spot....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2015, 2:10 PM

Absolute joke. 8 sec teams in the top 25. I just can't put any value in these idiots that continue year in and year out to rank the entire sec for no other reason than they are in the sec.

so that means that SC is expected to be worst than 9th in

Aug 23, 2015, 2:34 PM

the the conference. my guess is that there are at least 4 more with more votes which would put us at 12 in the nation and c00ks 13 in their conference. lol.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miss St. Florida and A&M also got votes

Aug 23, 2015, 9:31 PM

no votes for the cooters

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/poll/1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2015, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll ]

I've always heard that if you are to be the best, you have to beat the best. With all those SEC teams being out in front from the start, it will only mean that us and others are beating who the bias know it all's are saying are the best. Beating an over rated SEC team counts more than beating an under rated one, that's the way I see it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2015, 2:12 PM

12 is good enough after we beat ND we will be in position to do everything as long as the Tigers just win.

Aug 23, 2015, 2:14 PM

Wow!! South Carolina ranked number 8. Oh wait.... It's the real USC.

Aug 23, 2015, 2:21 PM

That looks like a pretty good place for us to start! With home wins against ND, GT and FSU, we'll be ready for the playoffs!

Aug 23, 2015, 2:23 PM

Mich St, Auburn, or USC have zero business being in the top 10. Jesus

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Michigan State

Aug 23, 2015, 3:31 PM

The Spartans are very deserving of their ranking. Their game with Ohio State is one the biggest games to look forward to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Do you even

Aug 23, 2015, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll ]

watch college ball? Michigan St. has all the pieces in place for them. I agree with the other guy that the MSU and OSU game is one of the games I also will be waiting for. Should be a great one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and lunkheads are already saying they're overrated.

Aug 23, 2015, 2:42 PM

and all of those doofy $EC teams aren't????
go Tigers!!!!
shut up the lunkheads of the world.

If We Do Our Part... We're Soooo In***

Aug 23, 2015, 3:30 PM

Why does everyone say four straight 10-win seasons. Two of

Aug 23, 2015, 5:00 PM

those seasons were 11-win seasons. I could see if they say four straight seasons of 10 or more wins, or 10-plus wins. But four straight 10-win seasons means they only won 10 games period. And I have noticed that this has been the case with just about every story.

I guess I'm more optimistic than most Tiger fans

Aug 23, 2015, 6:06 PM

It is my opinion that we could win it all this year and our schedule is tough next year but Deshaun will be in his college prime by then. We have the it factor this year and any of the top 15 teams with Deshaun on their team they would be talking about the fact they could win it all. The crazy thing is we have Deshaun and we are loaded at RB & Wr plus we have a Brent Venables defense.

We have just as good of a chance to make it to the playoff as any other team besides Ohio State and they have a cake walk. When we make it to the playoffs our heisman QB will help us win it all along with his All-In team.

I personally hate preseason polls but if any of the top ten teams had Deshaun the would be favored to win it. We could have a rash of players hurt and change our season but if we don't have Deshaun injured and a number of key guys on the OL injured we have a very good shot at playing for the Oculus Trophy. I never predict this but we have a very good team with an exceptional QB.

Go Tigers! Win the National Championship Trophy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: FB Update: Clemson is Top

Aug 23, 2015, 7:02 PM

ALL IN...ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!
BEST IS THE STANDARD!!
GO TIGERS!!!
:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, 12 SEC schools aren't in the top 10??????????????????????!!?!!!!!!!???????????

Aug 23, 2015, 7:10 PM

ESPN isn't going to like that.

I believe federal law requires 8 sec teams in all Top Tens***

Aug 23, 2015, 9:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic