Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: C.J. Spiller playing update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,171

FB Update: C.J. Spiller playing update

Dec 16, 2014, 9:42 AM

C.J. Spiller playing update

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: C.J. Spiller playing update

Dec 16, 2014, 10:14 AM

Wish him the best! He's a class act! Too good for what he has been through with the Bills, but especially with Chan Gaily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Bills are sneaky good this year. Their QB

Dec 16, 2014, 10:22 AM

situation is still holding them back a bit, but their defense is about as good as anyone's in the NFL. The playoffs aren't out of the question for the Bills so maybe Spiller can give them a little spark on offense. They need to win out to have any chance at the playoffs which would include beating the Patriots in week 17, but it's possible the Pats could be resting starters in that game. I would love to see the Bills make the playoffs.

I would love to see CJ go to a team

Dec 16, 2014, 11:03 AM

that will fully utilize his talents. He started out on a timeshare with James Davis at Clemson, and has also not been given a huge amount of playing time in Buffalo either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure what kind of work load Spiller can really handle.

Dec 16, 2014, 2:33 PM

I think he's a 20 carry kind of guy that needs to be paired with another back. Of course he's always a weapon catching passes out of the backfield, and that's an area where he could certainly be utilized more effectively.

Re: Not sure what kind of work load Spiller can really handle.

Dec 16, 2014, 2:40 PM

As much as I really don't care for the Eagles, He would do wonders in Chip Kelly's offense. That would be the perfect fit for him. I think He would do great in Carolina too. Cam running read zones with him and kicking out to him in the check down, would put some great numbers up.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,171
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic