Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Bowl Projection for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,218

FB Update: Bowl Projection for Clemson

Oct 8, 2015, 11:19 AM

Bowl Projection for Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B1G team would be just fine... Then Satan's Bama.***

Oct 8, 2015, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: B1G team would be just fine... Then Satan's Bama.***

Oct 8, 2015, 11:26 AM

I don't think Alabama is going . They have a loss already , and with Arky , LSU and TAMU still on tap ...they should lose another game . Its prolly going to be either LSU or even A&M , IMO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I want Ohio State and Bama back-to-back... End it ALL!***

Oct 8, 2015, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: B1G team would be just fine... Then Satan's Bama.***

Oct 8, 2015, 11:50 AM [ in reply to B1G team would be just fine... Then Satan's Bama.*** ]

If we can make it past FSU and go undefeated, our backups on both sides of the ball should have enough game playing experience to help keep us in the game with who ever we play in a playoff game, hopefully!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Bowl Projection for Clemson

Oct 8, 2015, 11:35 AM

We would beat Ohio State... Again... Haha!

Please bama. I've wanted us to play bama for years now

Oct 8, 2015, 11:52 AM

Because I would love to kick their Crimson arses up and down the field for Paul finebaum and all the SEC world to see but I know they won't make it to the playoffs, they're not great this year and will drop one to another team. Idk if it's going to be LSU because they're as one dimensional as one dimensional comes and they play right into bamas hand relying on their star running back to go 200+ yards to be an offensive threat. I can see it now... Bama blows out LSwho and is declared the world champions until they drop another game to a lesser team.

Wish Clemson going to Rose Bowl

Oct 8, 2015, 12:20 PM

Love Tigers band team on Rose Bowl Parade

I love being ranked 6th and projected in the Playoff

Oct 8, 2015, 12:24 PM

But we have only won 4 games. We have the talent to do it but on any given Saturday teams with more talent lose. A couple turnovers and you can lose to a team with less talent.

We have a great team that hasn't played its best game yet but a couple of bonehead plays and we to could lose. I hope and pray this is the year we pull it off. Our schedule is set for success so I hope and pray we win out.

We will beat the coots and we will have a great season. I hope the consistency that Dabo looks for continues to the national championship game. Can we top that 1981 team? We have the talent, great coaches, great defense, great QB and the best fans.

The best days to be a Tiger are now! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I love being ranked 6th and projected in the Playoff

Oct 9, 2015, 12:51 AM

We better focus on GT. I'm personally ready to rid myself of that thorn known as Paul Johnson.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,218
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic