Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
F-Ing Stupid Royal wedding ruining my morning news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

F-Ing Stupid Royal wedding ruining my morning news

May 19, 2018, 9:39 AM

Here are some random thoughts that eventually get to my point...albeit poorly.

I realize many of you will not take this well but My Mother always said that she would gladly give up her right to vote if it would strip the rest of the female population that same right as well.

My Mother is a very Conservative women and has always said that the reason the nation has slowly declined in many aspects such as Moral depravity, collapse of the family unit etc etc all began with that Knucklehead, Susan B. Anthony and the Women’s Suffrage Movement. She said God made most Women to be “nesters” looking for protection and stability (ergo the Federal Govt) in the absence of men. As a result, the female vote has put many a Leftist into power over the past century.

Well, this Royal wedding crap is yet another example of Women having incredible clout and ability to drive the media agenda. I don’t know one guy who is even passively indifferent about that stupid Royal family. Everyone I know show overt disdain for anything Royal. But Nooooo! The females all have to watch the new Princess.

Just like the Olympics and female viewership driving the high coverage of Gymnastics and Figure skating, and other sports most guys don’t care about, Women rule everything now and the rest of us are having to pay a steep price.

Thank you for permitting this rant...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: F-Ing Stupid Royal wedding ruining my morning news

May 19, 2018, 9:44 AM

If I could I would give your mother another 100 TU!!!! Well said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess it is good business.

May 19, 2018, 9:59 AM

That said, I think it sucks too.

Lulz. Nice tongue in cheek...hopefully.***

May 19, 2018, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 10:57 AM

Well, women control 51% of the money and all of something else in this world so what do you expect?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 19, 2018, 11:47 AM

I use to get my Mom fired up by telling her that the biggest mistake that Man ever made was, allowing women to vote, and allowing them to get a drivers license to drive. I would get blasted with the same history lesson about what men couldn't have done if not for women, and it was a very long list according to my Mom that would have rendered men to be about helpless LOL, LOL, LOL!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 12:01 PM

I don’t like the royal wedding but your take is ridiculous on women

May 20, 2018, 1:11 PM

How so

May 19, 2018, 2:59 PM

What I was reading I thought was a joke...Do you really feel this way? The fate of our world today is because women can now vote and are treated equally to men? I would suggest sticking to sports for your rants.

May 19, 2018, 3:05 PM

I would give you my vote for president... of the “he-men woman hater’s club”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound as ignorant as your mom.***

May 19, 2018, 3:08 PM

May 19, 2018, 3:09 PM

just my 2 cents..............my opinion of the royal family........" ROYAL pain in the *** ".......will be glad when all this BS is over with.........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2018, 3:18 PM

Surely we as Clemson fans are better than this...

May 19, 2018, 3:20 PM

Lots of truth in this. One of the greatest issues in this country is women having to do a mans job. Lack of fathers in the home and standing up for what's right in this country. The more women u see in government jobs, the more left and lost this country will become

What does this have to do with football? In a football post?***

May 19, 2018, 3:44 PM

If you wish to see a society that has

May 19, 2018, 9:55 PM

subjugated and marginalized it’s female population, then look to the Middle East. Civilized society can’t run on half of its brain power. It’s just that simple.

If you wish to see a society that has

May 19, 2018, 9:55 PM [ in reply to What does this have to do with football? In a football post?*** ]

subjugated and marginalized it’s female population, then look to the Middle East. Civilized society can’t run on half of its brain power. It’s just that simple.

That Queen chick may live forever .... she looks like she

May 19, 2018, 10:06 PM

did 50 years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That Queen chick may live forever .... she looks like she

May 20, 2018, 7:28 AM

I don't know that she intends to live forever, but I think she may have decided to outlive Charles and hand the country directly over to William.

May 19, 2018, 10:41 PM

So your mother, a woman, openly opposes womens’ suffrage (ie, right to vote)? Ok.

Can we go back to talking about Belk or something...???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 10:50 PM

I'd never even heard of "The American Actress" until wedding plans were announced. But the adults aren't important here. British royal weddings are so captivating because of the adorable three-and four-year-olds in the wedding party. This is not some feminist plot to ruin your day.

And besides, there was nothing else worth watching til the Preakness anyway.

Are you serious?

May 20, 2018, 1:24 AM

Hope not.

My meter has had batteries.....

May 20, 2018, 6:36 AM

But you're a jackarse. I may be joking. But I know jackarse. Saw one in the mirror this morn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, one thing's for sure...

May 20, 2018, 12:26 PM

...you certainly got your intellect from your mom. I wouldn't say that's a good thing.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic