Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Except 4 a "Last Second" TD on 1/9/17 then Bama may have won all 3 games.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Except 4 a "Last Second" TD on 1/9/17 then Bama may have won all 3 games.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:33 AM

Saying..the Tide is the most formidable program in the Nation with a football team that's extremely difficult to beat when well.

But, Clemson did beat the #1 & Unbeaten Alabama Crimson Tide with 1 second remaining on the clock to win the 2016 Natty..

BUT it took one of the best last minute drives in the Tiger's 120 year history..

By it's Best QB EVER..to some of its best receivers Ever!

In closing..our Team's play was extremely exemplary & heroic on that memorable day 359 days ago..but its play 2 days ago was not.

Nuff said..move forward & next man uP!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except 4 a "miracle second" TD on 1/9/2017 Bama would have beaten us all 3 yrs.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:34 AM

Wish you would move to the coot board. Your posts would go over real well over there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except 4 a "miracle second" TD on 1/9/2017 Bama would have beaten us all 3 yrs.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:42 AM

Why do you say that, he just today the truth....Bama was better, they wanted it more, if you don’t believe me , go to Al.com and read all the things their arrogant defensive back Tony Brown said. Bama is brainwashed by the best coach EVER in football. I didn’t say best person ever or greatest example ever. Read those articles and see it for yourself.

I

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is this clown allowed to post?

Jan 3, 2018, 9:38 AM

A miracle? So we just got lucky?!! G T F O of here with that bs. Go play on the UGA boards! I'm tired of you nob gobbling other teams on here!

Re: Why is this clown allowed to post?

Jan 3, 2018, 9:46 AM

Maybe you clowns should go someplace else. The Bulb is stating the obvious. Did you hear Saban say, "this was kinda personal"? What do you think he meant---that we didn't really beat them fairly last year and who is this ACC clown who's trying to overthrow Bama and the SEC's superiority. They told us they were going to kick our butts this year and surprise, surprise--THEY DID. Get in the real world man.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:48 AM

For one, #######, I'm not a clown. For two, bill has never been confused with being a true Tiger fan. Yes, Alabama was the better team Monday night. They were not the better team last year. Get a clue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 9:49 AM

And for three. Coots like you posting on a Clemson board is kind of lame seeing as how CLemson rules the state and you coots are the red headed step children.

Thanks for the free bloomin onion***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is this clown allowed to post? ]

Jan 3, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is this clown allowed to post? ]

"our butts" ...... really ...... I didn't know you played them this year. They probably would have beaten you worse than our 56-7 butt kicking that we administer last year.

Hey LBB ..... what would have happened two years ago if we had let Cain play and Bama had suspended their dope test failing players?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Relax, and be nice.***

Jan 3, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Why is this clown allowed to post? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

He's been doing this crap all weekend***

Jan 3, 2018, 10:32 AM

Either you are a coot, or you don't know LBB. Just know

Jan 3, 2018, 5:07 PM

that there is no bigger Tiger fan than him, and go from there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Except for a trick onsides kick Clemson would have won both first games.***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:40 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except for a trick onsides kick Clemson would have won both first games.***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:41 AM

^^exactly^^

^^^^^^Read this Bill & lay off the Rum

Jan 3, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Except for a trick onsides kick Clemson would have won both first games.*** ]

.Clemson made the playoff,went 12-2.

Got a quick for you Bill.

Name me one other Championship winning team in history that that replaced their starting, TE,Top 2 WR's, QB and RB and still won 12 games ???

Crickets.

Re: Except 4 a "miracle last Second" TD on 1/9/17 then Bama would have won all 3 games.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:41 AM

No

And except for a defensive hit of our QB and a "miracle"

Jan 3, 2018, 9:43 AM

lineman interception (trajectory, catch, run etc) then we go on to score and win the game....

Sound about the same ?

Then we win 2 out of 3

And except the "miracle" onsides kick that happened to work the year before....

Then we win 3 in a row....

That sounds even better....as long as we're talking "miracles" .

Re: Except 4 a "miracle last Second" TD on 1/9/17 then Bama would have won all 3 games.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:47 AM

You are correct

Bill, I know your a Tiger through and through...

Jan 3, 2018, 9:51 AM

But if I didn’t know that for a fact I would question it, so many posts about the coots and negative posts about the Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Bill...

Jan 3, 2018, 10:12 AM

and I say this in the nicest way possible: it's alcohol or mental limitations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except 4 a "miracle onside kick"

Jan 3, 2018, 9:52 AM

...we would have won the first one. The fact is we did it last year.

Pundits say Alabama is the only one who should win ever. well, guess what, they couldn't do it last year. There are so many ways to look at it.

I am going to enjoy the 2016 Natty that back in 2008 thought was out of our reach for eternity.

Now we could win not only another but several.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except 4 a "miracle onside kick"

Jan 3, 2018, 9:59 AM

Besides the onside kick I thought Bama was lucky that Clemson came into that game dinged up to a degree.

Re: Except 4 a "last second" TD then Bama may have won all 3 games.

Jan 3, 2018, 9:55 AM

I guess it would be hard to schedule but I would love to see a home and home series with Bama. Even after this last game it's still cool that the 2 programs have so many ties.

Re: Except 4 a "Last Second" TD on 1/9/17 then Bama may have won all 3 games.

Jan 3, 2018, 10:11 AM

You could also say except for an onside kick, Clemson wins 2015 and 2016. What happened happened... you take away the first INT the other night, Clemson probably goes up 13-10 and it is a whole different game, but we will never know because it didnt happen. Bama showed up, made the most of the way the game went and won. We had a great season and a bright future. Dont over think it.

Jan 3, 2018, 5:18 PM

If it was not for the miracle play on 3rd and long from Hurts last year we might have sacked him and then stopped them on 4th down and scored again. The bottom line is the final score is who won the game and you if and what things all you want but it changes nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except for losing 2 of 4, Clemson would have won........

Jan 3, 2018, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Except 4 a "Last Second" TD on 1/9/17 then Bama may have won all 3 games. ]

all three.

And if the dog didn't stop to sh*t, he'd be eating rabbit for dinner.

We lost - It's hard and I don't like it either, but get over it.

We need to improve greatly at OL, TE, RB, WR and special teams. It has been obvious since the beginning of the season, but some don't want to see or admit it.

Some want to blame play-calling and Offense design, but it's usually about the Jimmys and Joes. We've been trying to build a smash-mouth spread since Chad Morris' first year and still are not there. Smash-mouth football requires a nasty O-line with TEs who want to destroy defenders - which is what we need - an O that can pass-block AND run-block.

Re: Except for losing 2 of 3, Clemson would have won........

Jan 3, 2018, 5:26 PM

Correction - thankfully we haven't yet played 'em 4 times.

And it took Bama

Jan 3, 2018, 10:23 AM

It took Bama using an onside kick to beat Clemson in Part I. A Clemson team that had no deep threat after losing Mike Williams for the season and sending Deon Cain home. A Clemson defense that lost Shaq Lawson to injury against Oklahoma and replaced him with a true freshman. A Clemson defense that lost several stars to injury during the game. A Clemson team that had two safeties thinking about their future in the NFL instead of winning a championship game.

Yeah it took all that for a Bama team that had way more talent and depth than this Bama team, to win the first of the trilogy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Jan 3, 2018, 5:27 PM

Go have another drink

Truth: Saban and Bama got away with one the first game.

Jan 3, 2018, 5:27 PM

We were the better team in each of the first two games. My eyes were not lying to me. Check the stats. We outgained them both games and had nearly twice as many first down both games. They were lucky that last years game was close.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LLB, last year Bama had a lot of luck on their last TD drive

Jan 3, 2018, 5:34 PM

so you can't say Clemson won because of the horseshoe.

Clemson was the better team that day.

Bama was the better team last Monday.

Clemson could be the better team next time and we are all even again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic