Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, IPTAY has done it again with parking.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,986

Well, IPTAY has done it again with parking.......

Aug 5, 2016, 8:29 AM

....moved me from my spot with 2 other families that have tailgated together forever. Specified leave me alone and they moved me anyway, said that I didn't specify. If anyone wound up with Lot 6, #9845 please Tmail me. I got a great spot but want to be with my peeps.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Got to pony up

Aug 5, 2016, 8:31 AM

especially in years that there is very publicized parking lot changes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got to pony up

Aug 5, 2016, 9:23 AM

It was not a money / points thing. They are saying that because I didn't specify to stay the same they moved me. I have more points than my partners who didn't move. Just a screw up on IPTAY.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Re: Well, IPTAY has done it again with parking.......

Aug 5, 2016, 8:46 AM

If you're still in lot 6, just swap. People are generally receptive if same lot.

Exactly right. Have to pony up.

Aug 5, 2016, 9:21 AM

We as IPTAY members KNOW big time football means we have to donate more if we want to keep status quo. I have been moved down from numbered space at Littlejohn to 3A. 3J. Lot 4. Now to Lot 16. But I can always donate more.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly right. Have to pony up.

Aug 5, 2016, 9:24 AM

Not a money thing. They said it was because I didn't specify to stay. I will never do online again since I have no record of what I wrote (which was to stay).

CU TLGTN

Aug 5, 2016, 9:37 AM

They're still newbies to the world of online ordering. If I ever have to convey any information to the office when ordering my tickets, I do it with the paper application because there's about an 80% chance they won't notice it on the electronic application.

Aug 5, 2016, 9:45 AM

There is a space to specify. And it says it on my order. I always specify and it says it on your online order just looked at it. You screwed up admit it and try to swap with the one who got your space. Don't blame Iptay they have a lot going on!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,986
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic