Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone is frustrated, it's easy to see
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,379

Everyone is frustrated, it's easy to see

Mar 14, 2016, 7:18 AM

with all the post hating Coach Brownell and post hating those that hate Coach Brownell. Quite honestly, this place is about to implode on itself so just understand everyone has an opinion. Who am I to tell anyone their opinion is stupid? Who am I to judge a man's worthiness to coach when I can't even play the sport he is coaching? Is hate on either side of the issue worth it? Maybe I have an unrealistic expectation for what the Clemson Family is all about and if that's the case call me an idealist. Silly as it may sound, in my world their is little more precious to me than my family. Heres a thought, let's pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and bring this, OUR team in close and let these young men know they are a part of this family and we care. I am neither qualified to comment or interested in being involved in any coaching decisions, that's above my pay grade. I am a fan and all I know is these young men deserve no less than our support and understanding. Those are my thoughts, Have a great morning and Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone is frustrated, it's easy to see

Mar 14, 2016, 7:26 AM

Nice, thoughtful post. We could use a few more like this one. +1.

Re: Everyone is frustrated, it's easy to see

Mar 14, 2016, 7:50 AM

I've moved on to baseball. No one there to hate on which is nice. Not that I'm hating but that others here are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really hate your post***

Mar 14, 2016, 8:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I really hate your post***

Mar 14, 2016, 8:03 AM

And I hate that GWP hates your post .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I never really had a reason to hate you before now dug

Mar 14, 2016, 8:06 AM

but as of this morning I think I hate you after seeing you make that hateful post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If this is sharing thread. ... I hate onions.***

Mar 14, 2016, 8:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If this is sharing thread. ... I hate onions.***

Mar 14, 2016, 8:18 AM

I hate parabolic microphones . Ain't nobody need to hear nothin' what needs to be heard from cross the skreet.

DB23

I think curry is revolting and I effing hate that $#!t***

Mar 14, 2016, 8:24 AM [ in reply to If this is sharing thread. ... I hate onions.*** ]

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love ...."

Mar 14, 2016, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: I really hate your post*** ]

Crap, now that song is in my head.

I hate all of you! Arghhhhh!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate that song***

Mar 14, 2016, 8:54 AM

Re: "What the world needs now is love, sweet love ...."

Mar 14, 2016, 8:54 AM [ in reply to "What the world needs now is love, sweet love ...." ]

It's a fine tune , and if you sing it backwards it makes your BM's smell like puff pastries.

DB23

Re: "What the world needs now is love, sweet love ...."

Mar 14, 2016, 11:40 AM

Love sweet, love is now needs world the world...... My Bm's still smell bad, What am I doing wrong? PS I hate you for lying to me

True Clemson fan +1

Mar 14, 2016, 8:31 AM

There are about 20 people on this board that make it seem like there are a lot of haters. Like the coach or not, name calling a coach behind a keyboard is not what I consider a Clemson man. I would be interested to know the percentage of name callers that are alumni or at least spent enough time on campus to know what Clemson is about. It is not about bashing your coaches whether it's time for a change or not. These same people probably think they're the "#1 Fan."

Re: True Clemson fan +1

Mar 14, 2016, 8:40 AM

I think there is a small part of some humans that must find disgust wherever they can ...in whatever corner they look in .
Those humans would then expound on why they are disgusted and who or what disgusts them so long as they find the captive audience . The rise of the internet message board has magnified this shallow pool of disgustitutes and given them the ammunition to fire away at will , unchecked by traditional means of disruption ( a backhand , knuckle noogies to the scalp , various stares of disapproval, etc .) . Nope , they are footloose and fancy-free to act just like the impudent children their hateful behaviour suggests .
Isn't this internet a fabulous toy . Everybody gets a turn !

DB23

This place DOES NOT represent the majority

Mar 14, 2016, 9:04 AM

of Clemson Alumni, IPTAY, and major supporters for our sports programs.

Understand that, folks....

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,379
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic