Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyday Is a Great Day To Be a Clemson Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 828

Everyday Is a Great Day To Be a Clemson Tiger

Jan 14, 2020, 12:57 PM

When I woke up this AM, the sun wasn't shining, but I took a deep breath and realized all is well. Yes, I was disappointed we didn't win but realized we were defeated by a better team. I'll make no excuses. We made it to the final two and I will venture to say, we will be back there next year and into the foreseeable future. We are no longer a "one shot" national champion. Dabo and staff have established a solid program, a foundation that breeds success. I'll let others do the bitching and offering their expert opinions to Dabo. Thanks to all the young men who contributed to a great year. I can't wait until the spring game arrives and we get the opportunity to see members of the current recruiting class display their talent.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This is how you take a loss...

Jan 14, 2020, 12:58 PM

like a real man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Everyday Is a Great Day To Be a Clemson Tiger

Jan 14, 2020, 1:12 PM

We said. Excellent post.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

I'm excited about the spring game! It must be soon because

Jan 14, 2020, 1:17 PM

I have trees starting to bloom...

… then wham, winter hits and you realize it's still basketball season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyday Is a Great Day To Be a Clemson Tiger

Jan 14, 2020, 1:23 PM

Copy that Joe. Well said as always ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic