Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every coot I know says "look at what Alabama did to LSU"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Every coot I know says "look at what Alabama did to LSU"

Nov 8, 2018, 2:36 PM

As if there is some correlation between Clemson and LSU

Total Offense: Clemson 7, LSU 103
Scoring Offense: Clemson 4, LSU 82

Total Defense: Clemson 3, LSU 40
Scoring Defense: Clemson 4, LSU 11

The comparison is just not there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

No it's not, but it really doesn't matter because

Nov 8, 2018, 2:38 PM

chickens aren't all that great with numbers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But those coots will also say those stats are because LSU

Nov 8, 2018, 2:40 PM

HAD TO PLAY BAMA ….. AND ALL THOSE OTHER SEC TEAMS

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And - each sec team plays 2/3 absolute patsies.

Nov 8, 2018, 10:20 PM

Sisters of the poor

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's that time of year...

Nov 8, 2018, 2:46 PM

when u5c fans, who've once again had their hopes and dreams of championship football shattered by grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism, start rooting madly for Alabama.

It's akin to hiring a gigolo and cheering him on while he services your wife or girlfriend because you can't do it yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

wow... what an analogy...

Nov 8, 2018, 6:16 PM

I can't imagine that analogy having a genesis in no other place but experience...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One could say...

Nov 9, 2018, 4:37 AM

Only someone with experience could so easily spot someone with experience...

^^^^^^as a good ole boy always says...

Nov 9, 2018, 5:00 AM

A hit dog will holler...
????????

Lived in Columbia for 12 years

Nov 8, 2018, 2:46 PM

from 4 til 16. Didn't hate the coots then but I was young. Look bag now and see it was a real mistake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Every coot I know says "look at what Alabama did to LSU"

Nov 8, 2018, 2:48 PM

So just remind them, with a straight face if that's possible, of what LSU did to Georgia at home, and what Georgia did to your coots at Willie B.
That's a pretty good comparison, don't you think?

Nov 8, 2018, 2:50 PM

Point well made. But if we lose to BC, there won't be any us vs Alabama. BC is a big tough team that has gotten better every week, and will be playing in their own house. Let's take 'em one at a time, and realize that this is a team that could well beat us if we don't bring our game with us. Scary game.

Oh look

Nov 8, 2018, 2:55 PM

Another “we can’t overlook ______ team” as if the goings on of TigerNet have an impact on the game. BC relies on their run game to set up the pass and we’re the best in the country at shutting down the run. They don’t have team speed. And defensively they don’t get to stack the box against the run knowing our QB can’t beat them with his arm like last year (still a 34-7 win). It’s not going to be close.

Nov 8, 2018, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Every coot I know says "look at what Alabama did to LSU" ]

Coots pretending to be Tigers responding to coots pretending to be Tigers.

Your turn is coming soon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Nov 8, 2018, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Every coot I know says "look at what Alabama did to LSU" ]

Nov 8, 2018, 3:00 PM

Only thing they have in Football life is Alabama. Little Brother syndrome is very strong with that group.

Nov 8, 2018, 3:34 PM

Coots are funny. I got into a FB debate about Clemson's strength of schedule with a Coot. She said we run up the score on inferior teams. I replied "#NeverAgain". For some reason, she stopped responding. Another thing... how come all SEC fans that aren't Alabama fans latch on to Bama. I've seen Florida, USuC, and [insert any average to bad SEC Team here] are talking mad junk about Clemson. Apparently, we don't belong in the same conversation. SEC fans are ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I respect Alabama. But those teams can't put together a complete team on the field so they become Bama fans at the end of the day.

Nov 9, 2018, 5:56 AM

If you were to do an analysis of each team in the sec with each ACC team IMO I don’t think there would be large difference in the overall strength of sec teams versus ACC teams. Several ACC teams are down this year but that change very quickly as we saw how quick the ACC went from most bowls wins to 2nd or 3rd in wins and how bad the sec was 2 years ago.

Without Bama to prop up the sec coot U would not receive the amount of revenue or exposure in the media unless you look in the section of the media which covers crime etc...

If SC played our schedule every year I would be willing to wager that their wins and losses would be the same as they are now. Clemson is the only school that stands out on the coots schedule.

Coot fans need to face up to reality. You are an average football program in any conference unless you take drastic measures. Otherwise you will always be known for the success of your women’s sports teams.

Clemson has won 10 or more games in a 10 year period than you have won in over 120 plus in the history of your football program.

Cootcocks have a difficult schedule ahead to become lowest tier bowl eligible. Akron who may sneak up on you and Chattanooga which you hope are the 2 wins that make you bowl eligible. That’s if you don’t suffer any injuries playing the Orange Steam Roller aka Clemson Tigers.

Nice post from the original poster! ????

I sincerely pray that no one from either team suffers any injuries during any future games.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2018, 3:49 PM

Wait until they get a load of what Clemson is going to do to them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2018, 3:57 PM

They don't have the balls to play them except every 10 years. The next time they play Alabama will probably be on a down year.

They play next year***

Nov 8, 2018, 4:21 PM

The Dude abides

Nov 9, 2018, 12:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Every coot I know says "look at what Alabama did to LSU" ]

Oh they have high hopes after that stellar win last weekend. That heisman qb led the charge to victory so they think they can handle it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Just tell them to watch what Clemson will do to them November 24.

Nov 8, 2018, 4:06 PM

Coots I know quit talking football about 3 years ago...

Nov 8, 2018, 4:19 PM

but they'll happily discuss women's basketball if you want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to quit eating that fast food junk...

Nov 8, 2018, 4:37 PM

or at lease don't become friends with the help there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my response to that is the annual refrain of coots

Nov 8, 2018, 6:22 PM

everywhere, "wait til next year"...

then with a smirk, I remind them that bama is coming to their town... LOL

Re: my response to that is the annual refrain of coots

Nov 8, 2018, 6:36 PM

Next year!

I think it was that brief run of "Black Magick" when they temporarily changed it to "This is next year!"

Only time I've ever seen them display a sense of humor. Lasted 2 months.

LSU proved you can limit Bama's offense. We will too.

Nov 8, 2018, 6:30 PM

nm

I mean sort of... kinda... maybe

Nov 8, 2018, 6:55 PM

Bama had nearly 600 yards and averaged like 7.3 yards per play. That's pretty frigging good. The only thing they really struggled with was finishing drives. The adjusted scoring margin for that game was like Bama by 40.

Re: I mean sort of... kinda... maybe

Nov 9, 2018, 4:50 AM

Adjusted for what?

What is strikingly hilarious about this is....

Nov 8, 2018, 6:34 PM

Those same Coots never get a chance to say:

“Look what the Gamecocks did against”.....

It’s sad really. Well amusing to say the least!

Go Tigers!!!

LSU dominating Georgia is one of the flukier results of the

Nov 8, 2018, 6:53 PM

season. Outside of that game they've been pretty ho-hum. We are currently rated 17.5 points higher than them in S&P+. Their offense is 74th and their defense is 13th. Our units are 7th and 2nd and i believe we are the only team with both sides of the ball ranked in the top 10 (Bama's defense is up to 11th though so they will probably join us there soon).

Re: LSU dominating Georgia is one of the flukier results of the

Nov 8, 2018, 8:21 PM

We play Bama more than the Dirtpeckers do. It's almost like a regular thing each year and if we win this year we will be 2 and 2 with the mighty elephants. It's funny to me when a dirtpecker brings up Bama to me like it's their team. I say yeah they are a very good team and I enjoyed watching them with my Dad who was from Alabama so I know they are good. They don't what to say when i speak of Bama like this.

Nov 8, 2018, 8:43 PM

Don't they play Bama next year?.....I wonder who the coots will pull for?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic