Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every Rep. here is bemoaning the deal with Iran, not one of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 468

Every Rep. here is bemoaning the deal with Iran, not one of

Jul 14, 2015, 2:02 PM

them nor anyone else here has access to the intelligence data or any other official information that guided the negotiators. Many major countries are involved which adds to the strength of the deal. Yet many think they know exactly what is going on. Personally, I don't care if #### Cheney or Donald Trump conceived of it and wrote it. I'm willing to give it a chance and hope we monitor it carefully and pass it on the next administration early in 2017.

Go all Tigers, give things a chance to work before you starting cursing and yelling about things that you know absolutely nothing about except for media hype. Brave Americans helped put it in place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just listed to Gen Hayden testify (former CIA director)...

Jul 14, 2015, 2:05 PM

he doesn't seem to think it's a very good deal and he laid out a heck of a number of reasons why.

How much intel access do you think he has?

And on that subject, I'm going off of the information that the admin is producing. What specific types of intel are you referring to that could sway one's opinion on the deal?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"listened to"***

Jul 14, 2015, 2:05 PM

Re: Just listed to Gen Hayden testify (former CIA director)...

Jul 14, 2015, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Just listed to Gen Hayden testify (former CIA director)... ]

Not a bad point but we don't personally know what he knows. Furthermore, a lot more people have access to the same data he does and are ok with moving forward with it. Why should we listen to him over the others?

Honest question, I don't know enough about the deal to make an informed opinion (admittedly because I have not taken the time to research this particular subject).

There are a LOT of ppl who are seemingly in the know...

Jul 14, 2015, 3:45 PM

how are opposing this deal.

There are many in Congress skeptical on the deal on both sides of the isle.

It's not like it's just Michael Hayden against and everyone else for it.

Re: There are a LOT of ppl who are seemingly in the know...

Jul 14, 2015, 3:50 PM

Gotcha, haven't been following this one closely. Need to catch up on it.

the "surprise" inspections supposedly

Jul 14, 2015, 2:12 PM

take 14 days to go thru approval, lol.

To be honest, any deal we EVER do with Iran will always be met with lies and cheating and the deal usually isnt worth the paper its written on. They eventually get their nukes and that will be that. No President will ever have the nads to bomb their facilities so that is off the table. Israel will have to do that if it ever happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't be so hard on them, geech...

Jul 14, 2015, 2:14 PM

they're probably just making an educated guess based on Iran's past trustworthiness or either on Obama's inability to keep groups like Russia and Syria from doing bad, bad stuff in the face of being double dog dared.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't cross this line. No I mean this line. No this one now.

Jul 14, 2015, 2:15 PM

No I realllly meant this one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

read my lips***

Jul 14, 2015, 2:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every Rep. here is bemoaning the deal with Iran, not one of

Jul 14, 2015, 2:15 PM

None since he left the post. I knew this was futile when I posted it, I just wanted to see some who doesn't have a clue rail a bit.

Go all Tigers, don't overextend your capacity.

So you think the former CIA director has no access....

Jul 14, 2015, 3:29 PM

to current intel.

LOL

Jul 14, 2015, 2:18 PM

I tend to agree with you and as Obama said, we can always go back and I plan B. Of course the same was true with wmd's in I raw in spite of the badly bungled occupation.

How do you feel about letting trannies serve in a he military? I oppose his because I see them as seriously mentally ill.

I feel that it is inappropriate to switch over to social

Jul 14, 2015, 3:06 PM

issues in this thread. Maybe I'll enlighten you on another occasion. Meanwhile, I'm more concerned with the "chesty" inclination of those who condemn a deal that they know very little or nothing about. It's been a long time since we communicated, Lumbee, hope that you are being sincere and that your life is good these days.

Go all Tigers, let's thank those here who are willing to wait and see before we spout off without knowing what we are spouting about.

Re: I feel that it is inappropriate to switch over to social

Jul 14, 2015, 5:33 PM

Cautiously Optimistic Geechie but admit I trust copperheads more than I do Iran, so there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

geech, I'm optimistic

Jul 14, 2015, 2:26 PM

but we'll see. probably won't really know the success or failure for many years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2015, 3:14 PM

Nope: I'm rather delighted that spoiled libs are finally going to learn about their false messiah Obama... Soon many of them will be glowing with joy.... quite literally

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

King Mutt will threaten them with the dreaded Red Line!

Jul 14, 2015, 3:47 PM

gookie, you think Congress will pass the treaty?
gookie, you like gladiator movies?
gookie, have you ever crossed Obumma's Red Line?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

This administration sucks. Bottom line! *******

Jul 14, 2015, 4:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Between Obama and the Ayatollahs, who do you trust?***

Jul 14, 2015, 6:19 PM

That's easy ...............

Jul 14, 2015, 6:24 PM

I trust POTUS more. To bad it appears he's trusting the Ayatollahs.

That being said I think he's dropping the ball on this as well as many other issues. Nothing personal against the guy. But I can't wait to he's out of office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The pubs in Congress wrote Congress out of any further

Jul 14, 2015, 8:55 PM

negotiations, intel, or whatever with that Pacific trade deal. So Obama is now abusing that power to unilaterally design treaties with absolutely zero Congressional input or involvement. All they can do is vote on what they are given. Absolutely horrible not to mention unconstitutional. But what is anymore?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey Geechie...do these guys have access to the intel??...

Jul 14, 2015, 9:14 PM

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/flashback-dempsey-said-last-week-under-no-circumstances-should-we-relieve-pressure-on-iran-relative-to-ballistic-missile-capabilities-and-arms-trafficking/

I would think Sec Def and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs have somewhat decent intel access, right?

They both said arms embargo shouldn't be on the table for this deal.

Guess what is part of the deal?!?

go tigers***

Jul 14, 2015, 11:29 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 468
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic