Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even with 4 starters out, 3 things cost us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Even with 4 starters out, 3 things cost us

Nov 8, 2020, 11:33 AM

Among other issues. 2 turnovers lead to 10 points, inability to run the ball effectively, and we should have been able to get a first down When we had the ball with two minutes left. We get one first down there, and the game is over. And of course the defense gave up way too many big plays. I believe we will beat them by two or three scores in the ACC championship game. Proud of the way they came back!! Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even with 4 starters out, 3 things cost us

Nov 8, 2020, 11:41 AM

We may beat them but they will be tough they can block our D and that is a big deal when your DBs (especially safeties) cannot cover. I just hate that they will not let enough fans into watch the game in Charlotte.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At full health Clemson by 14***

Nov 8, 2020, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Even with 4 starters out, 3 things cost us ]

Safety and O-line were our least experienced groups prior to the season, and the safeties have come on and made great improvements (especially relative to the lack of improvement by the o-line.)

Numerous reversed calls that don't happen on a neutral site. DBs chasing big, physical receivers all over the field because our young pass rushers aren't containing the scrambling QB. And losing 3 safeties during the game because they are being forced to make so many tackles against a very physical team.

Just how well did you want our 3rd team safeties to play?

Nov 8, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Even with 4 starters out, 3 things cost us ]

Yep. When your OL can't run block and your DBs cant defend the pass you are putting a lot on your QB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Even with 4 starters out, 3 things cost us ]

We may beat them but they will be tough they can block our D and that is a big deal when your DBs (especially safeties) cannot cover. I just hate that they will not let enough fans into watch the game in Charlotte.

The player we missed most last night was Davis, if you watch you will see how Breeze was double and triple teamed. Get Davis back and that alone will create spaces for twists and blitzes, they will have to leave one of those guys in a man to man situation and our guys cannot be handled One on one.JMO

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic