Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even if the Tigers win by 40...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Even if the Tigers win by 40...

Nov 22, 2018, 2:45 PM

It is never gonna shut up those delusional coots. They will make fun of our schedule yet we're the ones who have beaten SEC powers Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Texas A&M. Our SEC record is better than the coots who continually play Tenn, KY and Vandy. Jealousy is an big cross to bear for those chickens.

Here's hoping the Tigers crush the coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They know that we know

Nov 22, 2018, 2:54 PM

And that’s all I care to know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40...

Nov 22, 2018, 3:06 PM

2 things that make the coots feel better about being a coot.
1. Talking about other schools schedules
2. Having Alabama as a big brother.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 3:43 PM

Did you guys stop talking when we won 5 in a row?

You’re describing the typical fan base for everyone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

So, now you're the one talking ancient history?

Nov 22, 2018, 3:47 PM

That's all I heard when you coots had your little streak going, and we mentioned that we had won 10 of the previous 12!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40... ]

No, we did not stop talking. Losing 5 was an anomaly and we kept winning championships, Even though you beat us those 5 years, you won 1 divisional and got slaughtered in the SECCG.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 3:56 PM

Thank you for proving my point.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 6:45 PM

You don't have a point, you have a history of a loser FB team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40... ]

When you won five the majority of chicken fans were anything but respectable! I live in the Midlands and the absolute rudeness was beyond description. Having actually gone to USCe in post-graduate studies appreciate elements of the school, however I lost all respect for your fan base. Throwing bottles and “the bird” last game just added to the lack of civility!

Clemson isn’t perfect, but we are recognized for cordial behavior toward visiting fans and guests. Just remember that “your reputation is the one thing in life you can I’ll afford to lose.”

Go Tigers ??!!

Nov 22, 2018, 4:50 PM

It’s unfortunate you’re not able to recognize your bias.

It always cracks me up when one group of South Carolinians claims they’re superior to another group of South Carolinians.

Secondly your comments aren’t really relevant to the discussion in this thread.

If you can't admit there's a difference in the fan bases

Nov 22, 2018, 6:10 PM

you are truly a deceitful person

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Nov 22, 2018, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40... ]

And yours is, I got it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show me a video of Clemson fans throwing #### and

Nov 22, 2018, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40... ]

flipping off your players en masse, or shut the #### up with your false equivocation.

You like to talk about how rational you are, but if that were true you'd have to admit your fan base is largely full of classless punks.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Show me a video of Clemson fans throwing #### and

Nov 22, 2018, 4:57 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GK7r-FWsEPA&time_continue=6298

1:44:30ish the referee has to pick up stuff your fans threw on the field complaining about a pass interference call.

Will clemsonpoker admit he is wrong? Doubtful

Re: Show me a video of Clemson fans throwing #### and

Nov 22, 2018, 5:05 PM

Wow! That was a terrible call

One of many that night.***

Nov 22, 2018, 6:00 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More false equivalence. About what I expected.

Nov 22, 2018, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Show me a video of Clemson fans throwing #### and ]

I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong, but I'm not wrong here, and you know it. You know we don't #### on your band, or break out the windows on their vehicles, we don't throw bottles at your players in pregame warmups and shout "#### CAROLINA" while entire sections flip off your team.

Trashy fans of a trashy school in a trashy city.

Just look at the thumbnail picture your fan site chose for that video. Trash behavior that cost your team 15 yards....celebrated.

Re: More false equivalence. About what I expected.

Nov 22, 2018, 6:21 PM

Of course. “I admit when I’m wrong except the time when I’m actually wrong and been presented with evidence proving I’m wrong. Then I’m still not wrong.”

I mean you can incorrectly use terms like false equivalency. But I’ve spent enough time in Clemson to know both fanbases are the same.

I could use your post as an example of the differences between the fanbases but I’m rational enough to know my fanbase has people as ignorant as you.

Re: More false equivalence. About what I expected.

Nov 22, 2018, 6:37 PM

seems to me having over 16,000 post on a rivals page is pretty pathetic … just saying

Nov 22, 2018, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40... ]

There is nothing typical about the scar fan base. Never has so much been claimed by a fan base when, in reality, so little has been accomplished by their team.

I don’t know if Clemson will win Saturday by 1 or 100, but I know what we stand for and I am extremely happy with how the program is managed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 7:17 PM

They are known every where as the spitting fans!!!

Nov 22, 2018, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if the Tigers win by 40... ]

We did not make any excuses that wasn't fact. And that was the horrible recruiting numbers when TB was let go, and that Dabo had never been a coordinator before, much less a HC. But it didn't take him but a couple of years to start showing promise. When you and your coot nation were convinced that we would never get back to being a team that could compete and beat y'all, we knew that was BULL ####!!!!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic