Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dook is a perfect trap game just like Pitt was in 2016.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Dook is a perfect trap game just like Pitt was in 2016.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:19 AM

I know Dabo and crew have this issue front and center. Focus after a big divisional clenching win. Senior Day 2016 was a bust for all those that were there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dook is a perfect trap game just like Pitt was in 2016.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:26 AM

You never know 100% with college kids but I doubt seriously that will happen. Too many focused seniors on this team. I have a feeling the Duke QB is going to be picking himself up off the ground early and often Saturday.

Yeah the National Championship was a

Nov 12, 2018, 8:27 AM

Pretty good consolation prize for all the Clemson Family! :)

GO TIGERS!!! #cootssuck

Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led....

Nov 12, 2018, 8:28 AM

to 3 INTs, Clemson should have won by 3 TDs. Dwayne Haight saw to it that Pitt stole the game. In case you all don't remember the stats, his crew threw 6 flags on our defense that were all on 3rd down stops, 4 of which led to TDs by Pitt. The last 2 were so egregious that it looked comical as Haight was running out of time in the 4th quarter to throw the game Pitt's way.

Re: Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led....

Nov 12, 2018, 8:30 AM

Don't believe in trap games.You play to win every game regardless of the opponent.This program is way beyond that.

Re: Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led....

Nov 12, 2018, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led.... ]

Worst officiating ever. I lost my voice from booing.

And of note is that crew was

Nov 12, 2018, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led.... ]

Suspended by Swafford and the ACC not long after, due to their terrible playcalling throughout the year.

And those flags would come 10-15 seconds after the play.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led.... ]

I'll never forget that. We'd be lined up to play another down and a flag would appear. The first couple times it happened I thought we had an illegal procedure/12 men on the field or something.

The refs negatively impacted that game. Worst officiated game I've ever seen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Isn't Haight a wormpuller?***

Nov 12, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led.... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without a doubt.***

Nov 12, 2018, 8:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

His name is Duane Heydt. Dirtpecker grad and booster

Nov 12, 2018, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Isn't Haight a wormpuller?*** ]

Had no business calling our game and shamelessly cheated. Worst I've ever seen. He's a realtor in Cootlumbia. Hope no person with an ounce of character ever does business with the dirtbag.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Though thinking DW threw for his most yards ever

Nov 12, 2018, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Even as bad as Deshaun played (bad decisions that led.... ]

in that game, 580.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you heard Dabo talk about his senior leadership?

This team isn't overlooking anyone or falling into traps. The players won't allow it, the coaches won't allow it. Especially on senior day.

Duke coming into the valley on senior day, military appreciation day and a night game...it's going to be ugly for the Blue Devils.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Have you heard Dabo talk about his senior leadership?

Nov 12, 2018, 8:43 AM

No team is immune I guess but it seems very unlikely with this group. They seem very focused

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

u5c...Fear the thumb, fear the other hand, fear both feet. Best of all you know it is coming.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:40 AM

I seriously do not think this happens. I have a co-worker that is a Duke fan and he has little hope. Their defense has been hit very hard by injuries this year. They just lost their starting SS with an ankle injury Saturday.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:40 AM

Francis Marion®, I think you logged in to your scok account by accident.

#thishastobesarcasm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This is insulting.***

Nov 12, 2018, 8:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I can't believe the HBIC would attack you like this

Nov 12, 2018, 9:13 AM

have you tmailed Crump to make him aware?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nov 12, 2018, 8:43 AM

UT- Chattanooga is a trap game for your team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Check out DBrittle's post history

Nov 12, 2018, 8:53 AM

Def a trolling coot...

Imagine how bad his life must be.

Nov 12, 2018, 9:13 AM

Sad u5c

true..just like

Nov 12, 2018, 8:58 AM

BC was a trap game. .cold, night, gameday

and luosville. ..Clemson was the 1 game they would get up for.just like cuse did the year before.

and fsu..fsu was going to put that talent together and turn the season around.clemson was riding high after demolishing nc stste..prime for the upset

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I think the trap might have a few issues***

Nov 12, 2018, 9:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the trap might have a few issues***

Nov 12, 2018, 9:18 AM

DBritt needs to worry about the coots next game with that high school team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 9:24 AM

Won't happen. Duke has lost several players on defense. Their defense is not good.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic