Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EsecPN is pooping their pants right now with no SEC team in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,305

EsecPN is pooping their pants right now with no SEC team in

Dec 4, 2013, 10:58 PM

the big game. Ohio St. do your job and earn your place in the NCG. I have my doubts due to a light schedule, but 2 undefeated teams should get it no matter what. That's the price you pay with conference football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you. Let the SEC fans including the #### fans

Dec 4, 2013, 11:03 PM

sit around and lament the fact that they beat each other off and then talk about how tough they are. Sorry but an undefeated BiG and an undefeated ACC team have enough SOS to play for the MNC. Next year, there will be playoff so maybe a little less controversy for a one loss team. Of course, if either team loses, an SEC team should be next up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EsecPN is pooping their pants right now with no SEC team in

Dec 4, 2013, 11:03 PM

are you kidding me, they have a full two weeks to hype a bama auburn rematch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EsecPN is pooping their pants right now with no SEC team in

Dec 4, 2013, 11:08 PM

True... true... they are hoping beyond all hope that Jameis doesn't play and FSU is completely deflated somehow losing to Duke. If that happens and Mich St beats OSU, you could get the rematch like LSU/Bama a few years ago. #### fans would love that! It would be a huge moral victory because the SEC would be represented and they are a part of the SEC.

It will be fun to watch the hype and maybe less fun to watch

Dec 4, 2013, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: EsecPN is pooping their pants right now with no SEC team in ]

Two mediocre teams who played nobody all season battle it out for the title. Then we all just cheer - hey it wasn't an SEC team. Woop-Tee_Doo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really don't think FSU is a mediocre team and I'm not one

Dec 4, 2013, 11:16 PM

who will chant "ACC! ACC!" if the Noles win it. The Noles played then number 7 Miami and it ain't there fault that Florida sucks. Maybe they should have scheduled one more top 25 preseason match-up out of conference but oh well. OSU on the other hand, it isn't easy to tell how good they really are. However, nobody from the PAC or Big 12 went undefeated so they are going to get the nod. It will all change next year though.

The problem is it's hard to say ...

Dec 4, 2013, 11:23 PM

bottom line - they've played nobody. We cra@pped the bed when they played us so can't count that. They have nothing but a down Um team and a slayed Fl team to boast upon. I like all the ACC crap - pull for us - BS - we must - but I am not on the FSu train. I'll wait and see. Duke will be their toughest opponent this season and that my friends ... is sad to say.

Re: The problem is it's hard to say ...

Dec 4, 2013, 11:50 PM

All true but I think fsu is the best team even over bama or auburn. I have doubts about osu. I hope osu loses so fsu can play the sec champ. Even if they win at least it will seem legit. If they win it iver osu there is going to always be an asterick in everyone's mind over whether or not they git the mnc without playing a deserving team. A win over the sec champ would legitimize their mnc.

the only ones who will..

Dec 5, 2013, 1:06 AM

put an asterisk in their minds.will be sec homers and the folks at eSECpn. most everyone else.will tell you while osu sched isnt great.going undefeated two straight years is a feat.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,305
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic