Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Enemy talent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Enemy talent

Dec 27, 2017, 11:20 AM

Bama edition

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I call it 'my competition'.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:22 AM

signed Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I call it 'my competition'.

Dec 27, 2017, 11:59 AM

Think Chubb would steal one of their pom poms?

Re: Enemy talent

Dec 27, 2017, 12:00 PM

Those are somebody’s daughters? Something something .44 magnum.... something smothering more threats.... something butthurt...

Amidoingitright???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They put up a good front, but it ain't gonna help them.

Dec 27, 2017, 12:11 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes me absolutely sick...

Dec 27, 2017, 12:54 PM

Posts like this are despicable, unnecessary, and cowardly. How are you, as a middle-aged man, going to sit here and post a picture of some teenage girls, and drool over them like a f r e a k I n g p e r v e r t. This is a F - I N G FOOTBALL forum, not upstatepredators.com. If those girls were my daughters, You'd be seeing me out front of your house with a loaded 44. Posts like this should be banned and those who post this crap should be banned. Clemson folk are supposed to have class and respect others, not discuss how much you'd want to bang a college girl you don't even know anything about... and is a F R E A K I N G K I D! Good gosh almighty man, posts like this and people say the crap p I s s me off.

Keep this forum to football, and quit ###### women with your eyes. There's my piece.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Makes me absolutely sick...

Dec 27, 2017, 1:18 PM

You guys beautiful whamen scare bob

Rary!

Dec 27, 2017, 8:23 PM

I agree with Gabby Johnson! That was some of the most authentic frontier jibberish I have ever heard!

Dec 27, 2017, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

First off I'm a college student. Secondly, you clicked on this thread titled "Enemy talent". Thirdly, you come to MY door you better be ready for war. Don't threaten me son.

Re: Makes me absolutely sick...***

Dec 27, 2017, 2:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 2:19 PM

lol you're the internet thug who came at me. I don't know what you expected?

Dec 27, 2017, 2:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 27, 2017, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick...*** ]

Just so you're aware, that was a copy and paste of a post made by another poster earlier in the season on one of the "I found a formation we can exploit" posts that occurred weekly.

You most likely did not see those so we can let it slide, but don't mess with cutigerbob®, he's got enough issues to begin with, being a short bhaptist and all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd hate to make it rain down on you***

Dec 27, 2017, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick...*** ]

FM normally hits bob with his purse, then bob goes away.***

Dec 27, 2017, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick... ]

No offense and nice post, but you sound like Gary Berteare from “Remember The Titans” after hearing his first momma joke.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

Someone is hitting that and its not me, thats what makes me sick!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 5:10 PM

All it takes is to split a pill and a happy meal. Then shoot from the hip, yeah boy, shoot to kill.

THE SUBJECT LINE WAS "ENEMY TALENT"...

Dec 27, 2017, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

AND YOU CLICKED IT. IDIOT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 27, 2017, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

They are just photos, dummy. And it's pretty #### presumptuous of you to assume that anyone is drooling over anybody. Must be your guilty conscious speaking. Clean up your own act before proselytizing to others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could read the rest of the responses, then ask bob...

Dec 27, 2017, 4:33 PM

nicely for the do over?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You could read the rest of the responses, then ask bob...

Dec 27, 2017, 4:36 PM

Some peoples just don't get it, and this guy has been here since 00.

Hopefully your 2nd attempt takes, but I'm not sure...

Dec 27, 2017, 4:38 PM

the poster's bright enough to feel stupid?

Dec 27, 2017, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick... ]

Hey guy,

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22855893#22855893

Maybe take a gander at the rest of the comments before trying to tell peoples how to live they life, or just continue to look like a moran, up to you.

Agreed***

Dec 27, 2017, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oh boy,

Dec 27, 2017, 4:53 PM

here we go again.

Re: Oh boy,

Dec 27, 2017, 5:16 PM

First off I was a college student for 4.5 years. Secondly, you clicked on this thread titled "Enemy talent". Thirdly, you come to MY door you better be ready for a tickle. Don't threaten me son.

Well,

Dec 27, 2017, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew you'd comment!

Dec 27, 2017, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

:)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you serious***

Dec 27, 2017, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2017, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

You serious Clark

Dec 27, 2017, 1:03 PM

This gave me a semi

TU 4 u***

Dec 27, 2017, 5:09 PM

Dec 27, 2017, 8:50 PM

I must be missing something. I didn't realize it was eye ###### to post or look at pics of beautiful cheerleaders. I was under the impression that cheerleaders wore the skimpy outfits and makeup to get the crowds excited. I thought they were supposed to be found attractive. Glad I logged on. I didn't realize it was wrong to think a woman was attractive. And also...if you were going to show up to someone's house with a weapon because your daughter was wearing a cheerleading outfit and was attractive...then why would you allow her to be a cheerleader?

Dec 27, 2017, 9:11 PM

Alright, I’ll give her a try once here too I suppose as the irritation has slightly begun to outweigh the entertainment value. Hmm hmmm hmmm....Me..me.. me..me..me..ok, ready. ready..

Listen up literalists! The comment provided by Bob earlier was, are you ready? Are you? A JOKE!!! It was a joke!! Like my falling into this f**king hole of responding to the outrage of the outrage, with Bob’s being much funnier!!! Bob likes girls, I think..??. Yeah, he does I’m sure I think.. Bob was making a sarcastic response of channeling the identical post an actual member provided, one which gave me a mild hernia from the sustained uncontrollable laughter I experienced from the original.

There’s no beef here. I like the pigs, Bob likes the pigs, most of us like the pigs, and as I don’t think they cross any line with our female members and contributors, I think we’re all good here!! I need a drink now!

If only reading comprehension and reasoning skillls with some T-Net members were on par with typing skills, this would be much more fun.

Dec 27, 2017, 9:21 PM

So your sayin it's still ok to think cheerleaders are hot?

More like a moderate hernia now.***

Dec 27, 2017, 9:25 PM

Dec 27, 2017, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Enemy talent ]

so I can admit that I like first pic without being called a perv and/or getting shot ?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2017, 12:02 AM

And no assertion that you’re connected directly or indirectly to Upstatepredators.com

Re: I feel something in my pants rolling! Fap Fap Fap Fap!***

Dec 27, 2017, 9:23 PM

Hey! Those are my girlfriends!

Dec 27, 2017, 9:24 PM

Don't make me come to your house and do gun stuff.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey! Those are my girlfriends!

Dec 27, 2017, 9:26 PM

Pretty sure the second and last pic made me have a missfire.

4 6 3 1 2 5

Dec 27, 2017, 9:47 PM

nfm

Wait a minute....

Dec 27, 2017, 10:46 PM

Have I missed the previous 11 editions of “enemy talent” this season??! C’mon man!!!

Re: Wait a minute....

Dec 28, 2017, 7:20 AM

We have to start a new tradition

Saw thread title, assumed it was about Bama players,

Dec 27, 2017, 11:37 PM

Thought it'd be nice if it were about hot Bama chicks.........was not disappointed.

+1

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic