Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Embarrassed in NewOrleans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Embarrassed in NewOrleans

Jan 13, 2020, 2:13 AM

I was with my 17 year old niece, freshman at Clemson. We went into a bar. I was not wearing orange or as any Clemson colors.. 7 Clemson college kids jumped me in the bathroom calling me a pervert. It was such a big ruckus my niece came into the restroom to get me. Totally embarrassing. I told them I am 55 and if you punks think you are man enough then go ahead ahead as I am not going anywhere.my niece called my her father worried about me. He calls me. He knows my background and and not worried about me but those I was about to tangle with. It was so sad. I am ashamed of the whole situation. I am a salty old dog but this put a bad taste in my mouth about clemson fans. These guys calling me a pervert in front of my niece was dispicable. Only for her sake did I not do anything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans

Jan 13, 2020, 2:24 AM

7 kids jumped you? Are you okay?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knew the EXACT number.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:24 AM

I’m sure drugs and alcohol played a big part in their behavior, that isn’t an excise just a sad testimony on the behavior of some students today. I bet know them are even aware that if they attached you they all could have been charged with lynching.

Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans - I learn new stuff every day

Jan 13, 2020, 3:59 AM

Like "attaching" yourself to someone can get you arrested for lynching.

In addition to hiring your niece as bodyguard, maybe add "designated driver" to her duties.

Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans - I learn new stuff every day

Jan 13, 2020, 6:39 AM

?????????? fr

Jan 13, 2020, 2:25 AM

They are jackass's everywhere these days

So, you went into a bar with your 17 year old niece.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:34 AM

Your Tnet account is 3 weeks old, but you feel obliged to come here and tell this story.

You walk around New Orleans as a Clemson fan but refuses to wear any Clemson gear.

You just happened to be ambushed in a bathroom by a gang of Clemson thugs and during this assault, you were able to confirm that these are Clemson students.

Your 17 year old niece was brave enough to barge into a men's room at a bar in New Orleans because of the ruckus that was going on in there.

Somebody your niece calls can confirm that you are, in fact, a bad ### and these 7 guys were lucky you didn't decide to put up your dukes.

And out of all of this, the only thing you think is despicable is that they called you a pervert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, you went into a bar with your 17 year old niece.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:42 AM

You would make a good lawyer. Case closed. Nice work.

I believe he is a Tiger

Jan 13, 2020, 6:45 AM [ in reply to So, you went into a bar with your 17 year old niece. ]

Came here to ask advice about buying a ticket to the game. His wife spent thousands so he could come alone. Lives in Saudi Arabia. English is not his first language. Probably not your typical Clemson football fan.

Jan 13, 2020, 6:46 AM [ in reply to So, you went into a bar with your 17 year old niece. ]

And it was around 1am in the morning with his 17 year old niece...at a bar. What a pervert.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:32 AM

I agree, what we should question here is the wisdom of taking a 17-year-old girl into a bar in New Orleans in the first place, and then leaving her unattended because you needed a potty break. Sounds like she can take care of herself, but SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!!

Careful, she may not be with him the next time he sees you.

Jan 13, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: So, you went into a bar with your 17 year old niece. ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to So, you went into a bar with your 17 year old niece. ]

Well there you have it. Nice work detective.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:42 AM

If someone tried to jump you in a bar, I'm sorry. But, if it was so embarrassing why would you want to put it on a message board for all to see?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 13, 2020, 2:45 AM

Agreed. Moreover, I have been in maybe 5 fights in my life. Last one I had my ribs broken and that ended my fighting days. That and age. Anyway, everyone of them had alcohol involved. Everyone of them could have been avoided by me. The OP was obviously part of the problem.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:46 AM

Yeah....this never happened. You gonna cry tomorrow night when Joe Burreaux gets punked?

Jan 13, 2020, 4:03 AM

bmoretiger said:

Yeah....this never happened. You gonna cry tomorrow night when Joe Burreaux gets punked?

### are you talking about? I am more than willing to discuss the issues. Yes I have only been on T net for a short period of time. I live outside of the country. I traveled to to NO from Saudi Arabia as I do not get many opportunities to see them play live. We are three generations of Clemson Alumni. I had great encounters leading up to to this earlier in the night. No it is not about pressing charges as kids do stupid things. Why I wasn’t in orange, I had a grey 2018 championship shirt on with a gray Columbia light Weight jacket. I do not own a lot of of Clemson Aparel. But yet I am questioned?
Moderators feel free to contact me to verify my ties to Clemson, graduation, my fathers, my oldest niece who already graduated and so forth. No my daughter passed up a full scholarship to Clemson to accept a full ride to UNC. Our children make their choices. Just relaying an unfortunate incident that we are not perfect. I am a diehard Clemson supporter and if offends enough people I have no issue being band from the site. For those I met met tonight on Bourbon street you know who you are, did I seem out of my mind? I can only only hope that Simmons father I meet and bought a drink for is in here to vouch my sincerity of the night.

Good luck to you all. I will will sign off for the last time.

Jan 13, 2020, 4:06 AM

Loosen up. All is good.

In the men's restroom at a bar with underage niece=

Jan 13, 2020, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans ]

Another inbred pervert from the bayou spouting ###### gibberish when you speak(evidence is in your post:(generally uneven, partially incoherent, no command of the english language), revealed yourself as cajun-

Sorry Tiger

Jan 13, 2020, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans ]

Don’t let anything ruin that trip for you. I’m sorry that happened .. Thanks for coming so far to support your Tigers ??

Sorry some of the responses on here were less than thoughtful :(

Jan 13, 2020, 7:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans ]

You should’ve knocked at least one’s teeth down his throat. Probably wouldn’t have gone much farther if you had. Sorry this happened to you, but it’s not just a representation of fandom. Thanks for sharing your experience, hopefully it’ll increase awareness, and others will be willing to step in and help with incidents like this.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:57 AM

You now know what it's like to go to any South Carolina home football game. I'm not blaming you for being bc people should be held accountable for their actions and if they aren't able to hold their alcohol then they shouldn't drink. With that said putting you and your 17 year old niece in that situation is dumb. If I were the niece's parent I'd be wondering what the heck you were doing. You can blame Clemson fans if you want but I defy you to find any "decent sound minded" drunk.

Thank god you made it out alive and were able to post your

Jan 13, 2020, 3:12 AM

story here!

An 8 person bathroom... 9 with your "niece"? Don't think so.***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An 8 person bathroom... 9 with your "niece"? Don't think so.***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:31 AM

Also, are 17 year old people allowed in bars in Louisiana? Fake story.

Re: An 8 person bathroom... 9 with your "niece"? Don't think so.***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:34 AM

YES..17 y.o.'s are allowed in bars here..its the quarter...everybody drinks

sounds like bullcrap***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:36 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 3:40 AM

I’m embarrassed by this post. I’m in NOLA right now. Witch bar was it?? The story ain’t right here.

Jan 13, 2020, 3:44 AM

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=catsmeow2

Re: Embarrassed in NewOrleans - you were correct to do nothing...

Jan 13, 2020, 3:45 AM

...your niece apparently was quite capable of handling those hooligans.

Shut up co....pervert!***

Jan 13, 2020, 4:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 4:46 AM

Yea
you have to look out for the rug rats,
curtain climbing, pea throwing toddlers
if they use that little giggle their sparkling
eyes to get you on the floor they will be
all over you
"D" I miss those days now that my 2 are bigger than me

Gooooooo ORANGE Tigers

Jan 13, 2020, 4:57 AM

Why were you and your niece in the same bathroom?

Going out on a limb?parts missing from this tale you've spun****

Jan 13, 2020, 5:40 AM

Jan 13, 2020, 6:19 AM

Joined 2 weeks ago

If this happened, I hate that it did

Jan 13, 2020, 6:55 AM

I hope you and your niece enjoy your trip and come home winners. I almost made thr trip with my 17 year old daughter. Should I be glad I didn’t?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 6:57 AM

Cool story, emphasis on STRORY.

I’ll take “Things That Didn’t Happen” for $200, Alex.***

Jan 13, 2020, 7:03 AM

There's something in these hills.

I’m no stranger to being called a pervert in a men’s room...

Jan 13, 2020, 7:10 AM

You’ll get better at handling these situations with more experience.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Emphasis on "handling"...?***

Jan 13, 2020, 7:12 AM

Re: I’m no stranger to being called a pervert in a men’s room...

Jan 13, 2020, 7:34 AM [ in reply to I’m no stranger to being called a pervert in a men’s room... ]

Maybe he pulled his pants all the way down while peeing at the urinal? Foreign habit.......

Re: I’m no stranger to being called a pervert in a men’s room...

Jan 13, 2020, 7:36 AM [ in reply to I’m no stranger to being called a pervert in a men’s room... ]

Just because you want to be friendly and start up a good conversation in the men's bathroom, that shouldn't be frowned upon.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:26 AM

Sounds like an lsu troll.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks Trollish***

Jan 13, 2020, 7:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks Trollish***

Jan 13, 2020, 1:07 PM

Is the niece hot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 7:42 AM

You say these kids went to Clemson College ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 13, 2020, 8:02 AM

It's a sad time in this country when a man cant lean over another mans shoulder at the urinal to see if he's still pee peeing

Funny.***

Jan 13, 2020, 8:55 AM

This sounds almost like a Roy D. Mercer story. You ain't

Jan 13, 2020, 8:59 AM

145 lbs, wearing a John Deere baseball cap, by any chance?

I bet you're pretty much a tough guy

Jan 13, 2020, 9:01 AM
rambo.jpg(94.0 K)

Those kids are lucky they escaped!

This smells more like chicken than a KFC***

Jan 13, 2020, 9:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic