Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Eff The Silly Millennial Reporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Eff The Silly Millennial Reporters

Oct 14, 2019, 10:58 PM

Oh my goodness, a coach yelled at a kicker. Oh boo friggity hoo, did somebody's feelings get hurt? These nancy pants reporters must have PTSD from the time their Montessori teacher didn't pick their modern art sculpture for the district indigenous people's day exhibit and now they take it out on winners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Preach it brother***

Oct 14, 2019, 11:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Eff The Silly Millennial Reporters

Oct 14, 2019, 11:29 PM

Amen so tired of all the whussies out there. Kids need some disappointment in their lives or this is what you end up with.I would just love to slap the #### out of some of these snowflake reporters.They get on my nerves to no end. Actually their parents should have beat their tails and toughened them up instead of buying them a new iphone because they lost their rec league coed soccer match.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Oct 15, 2019, 4:16 AM

Only a real pansy would take issue with Dabo yelling at a FOOTBALL PLAYER for not having his head in the game.

Dear Snow Flakes: Football isn't a sport for snow-flakes and let the men handle it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mom and Dad need to revoke their

Oct 15, 2019, 4:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Eff The Silly Millennial Reporters ]

Basement privileges!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 6:13 AM

Not sure what Montessori has to do with it.

Montessori being a more Special experience***

Oct 15, 2019, 7:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean a method for educating kids that has been

Oct 15, 2019, 8:18 AM

around for 100+ years but apparently you're trying to associate it with millennials? I don't get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You mean a method for educating kids that has been

Oct 15, 2019, 3:40 PM

I get it and MorbidTiger is spot on!

Re: You mean a method for educating kids that has been

Oct 16, 2019, 6:32 AM [ in reply to You mean a method for educating kids that has been ]

Yeah I don't think this lands how he thinks it's should.

Oct 15, 2019, 6:18 AM

Chances are, if you are a man from the age of 18-100 you’ve probably been yelled at by a coach or two of you’ve played any kind of competitive sports. There is nothing new here and nothing to see here. It’s par for the course with a pansy from USUC to cry about a coach being too mean!

Father...check, Coaches...check, Basic Training drill Sgt...

Oct 16, 2019, 2:05 PM

check

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 6:53 AM

Sheesh....I survived Sgt Givens and Malone, my TI's from Basic...

Our Hockey coach always yelled at us goaltenders for coming in last during the blue line/red line/blue line sprints - us wearing all that padding and goaltender skates was never an excuse....somehow I lived.

Man...I should get a friggin' medal for enduring all that!

TU - I get the irony on this thread!

Oct 15, 2019, 7:09 AM

Pretty clever.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound more triggered than Fry does***

Oct 15, 2019, 7:30 AM

Re: You sound more triggered than Fry does***

Oct 15, 2019, 8:38 AM

I don’t have a problem with what coach did but why does he seem to be selective in his process? Why did he not chew-out XT for the fumble at the goal line? Why didn’t he chew-out his son for muffing a punt a few games back. Just be consistent with all of your players!

Oct 15, 2019, 8:54 AM

He’s with the players every day. Probably a continuation of a convo from the week.

Oct 15, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: You sound more triggered than Fry does*** ]

maybe it had nothing to do with the execution and more to do with an attitude, preparation the week prior etc? Maybe you have no idea what was being said? Dabo has jumped on XT, ETN, TL, CW (Heisman pose) others plenty of times over the years. This narrative is short sighted and is completely dependent on assumption of what the conversation was. Dabo hardly ever loses it on execution...he gets upset at poor decisions and attitude more than anything else.

Oct 16, 2019, 2:15 PM

Agree. I think it also had a lot to do with Potter not supporting his teammates by getting HIS job done. Remember he missed one at NC game too that was REALLY ugly. May have been same sort of situation there as well

Oct 16, 2019, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You sound more triggered than Fry does*** ]

Agree. I think it also had a lot to do with Potter not supporting his teammates by getting HIS job done. Remember he missed one at NC game too that was REALLY ugly. May have been same sort of situation there as well

Because maybe before the FG attempt they had to go....

Oct 15, 2019, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: You sound more triggered than Fry does*** ]

...looking for the kid as he didn't know it was time to kick a FG. Then he misses an easy chip shot because his head wasn't into it. That happens when you are off somewhere shooting the breeze and not paying attention to the game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was XT unavailable on the sideline when his number was called?***

Oct 15, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: You sound more triggered than Fry does*** ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Ya reckon his son muffs two punts, that Dabo

Oct 16, 2019, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Re: You sound more triggered than Fry does*** ]

would chew him out? And then what if he muffed almost 50% of his returns?

I don't recall Dabo saying anything about BT's first 3-4 misses on the year. Plus BT apparently wasn't even aware it was 4th down and was somewhere lost on the sideline in idle chatter with other players.

Your comparison doesn't hold up.

A reaction to the overreaction doesn't count.***

Oct 15, 2019, 1:05 PM [ in reply to You sound more triggered than Fry does*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Small Fry is a uof5c alum...

Oct 15, 2019, 8:43 AM

so he obviously doesn't know anything about what's involved in coaching winners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 15, 2019, 8:47 AM

Remember when kids were taught:

Sticks and Stones
may break my bones
but words
will never harm me.

if you don't remember that - you may just be a Millennial!

Oct 15, 2019, 9:32 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8szlSa-8o

Oct 15, 2019, 9:41 AM

Im glad we don't model ourselves after the SEC....they would have left a sticky note on his helmet with a smiley face - "Great Effort BT!!" written on it.

It just mean smore...

Oct 15, 2019, 3:57 PM

Let's set the scene without knowing of any other possible prior problem. Clemson was inside the red zone and Potter should be anticipating an extra point attempt or a field gold and should have been near the coaching staff ready to go on the field. I believe he was toward the end of the players on the sideline on the West end, a long way from the coaching staff. He was the last man on the field by at least ten yards. I could be wrong so if anyone can correct me, please do so.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 6:39 AM

Something tells me that Potter dealt with this situation much better than the "reporters".

How many players left the team when Dabo did that very public ass-chewing of the entire team at halftime in Miami 2015??

I would guess zero???

Oct 16, 2019, 7:08 AM

Stop slandering millenials.

From my experiences it’s truth not slander

Oct 16, 2019, 9:49 AM

Plus it’s sooo fun to make millennials cry

Oct 16, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Eff The Silly Millennial Reporters ]

Libel?

#SAFEPLACEFORPLAYERS Now!***

Oct 16, 2019, 7:18 AM

Re: #SAFEPLACEFORPLAYERS Now!***

Oct 16, 2019, 8:18 AM

Isn’t that place called Missouri?

Re: #SAFEPLACEFORPLAYERS Now!***

Oct 16, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to #SAFEPLACEFORPLAYERS Now!*** ]

We already have one, it's called The Nap Room?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that what the tent is for?***

Oct 16, 2019, 10:28 AM [ in reply to #SAFEPLACEFORPLAYERS Now!*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s worse than you think

Oct 16, 2019, 9:59 AM

Many if these new beat reporters aren’t millennials, they are Gen Z- just out of college. They don’t want everything to be “fair”. They expect it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 2:37 PM

Are we going to have to designate a safe space at the end of one of our benches?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 6:45 PM

They all need a safe place to just feel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic