Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Eating bagels topped with poppy seeds...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Eating bagels topped with poppy seeds...

Dec 25, 2018, 6:24 PM

can cause a positive drug test for opiates.
Seeing the increasing number of athletes testing positive for Ostarine, I was wondering what Ostarine is derived from. Could it from something that is just as harmless as poppy seeds? Something you ingest in a normal diet or is it synthetic?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But that is easily verified thru additional testing***

Dec 25, 2018, 6:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: But that is easily verified thru additional testing******

Dec 25, 2018, 6:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But that is easily verified thru additional testing***

Dec 25, 2018, 6:44 PM [ in reply to But that is easily verified thru additional testing*** ]

Further testing can rule out heroin but not all opiates.

Re: Eating bagels topped with poppy seeds...

Dec 25, 2018, 6:42 PM

We are a no poppy seed household because of work required random drug testing. Clemson will get to the bottom of what caused the failed drug test. May not help us for this Sat but will definitely be teaching material for our program and others in the future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 6:45 PM

years ago..where I worked....they did some random drug tests. One big exec tested positive for opiates. He had eaten at Fatz and had rolls that had poppy seeds on them. Funny, but not funny..lol

Dec 25, 2018, 7:38 PM

Happened to a guy at my work too. The B sample going through the complete Gas Spectrometer (GS) process cleared him. Hopefully, our guys get the same results and are cleared with the B sample GS testing.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 7:44 PM

AS Human Resources Manager for a chemical company, Medical was one of my responsibilities. We did random drug tests on employees. After one of the tests, my nurse reported that the employee had tested positive for opium. I had never heard of a positive test for opium, so I asked him what he ate for lunch that day. He said he had two roast beef sandwiches from our vending machine. I asked if there were little black seeds on the buns. He said yes. I knew the seeds were poppy seeds, so I investigated and found that seeds on two buns could cause a positive test for opium. I sent him back to work with no consequence for the positive test and told our vending company not to send us any more poppy seeded buns.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic