Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This year makes you appreciate Dabo!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

This year makes you appreciate Dabo!!

Sep 13, 2015, 9:43 AM

All these other coaches get more respect than dabo, but look who has the well coached team. It's great to see us trending up. The best part is that we are young haha!

Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Easy now. We haven't played a team on our level yet. I hope

Sep 13, 2015, 10:21 AM

it's not the case but I believe we are going to miss Morris more than we suspect. Offense seemed sluggish yesterday at times.

Re: Easy now. We haven't played a team on our level yet. I hope

Sep 13, 2015, 10:23 AM

We have ran 7 offensive plays in 2 games. Lighten up, playbook is opening this week

You realize yesterday's offensive gameplan was nicknamed

Sep 13, 2015, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Easy now. We haven't played a team on our level yet. I hope ]

"vanilla bean?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: You realize yesterday's offensive gameplan was nicknamed

Sep 13, 2015, 11:27 AM

Also Elliot and Scott noted that they knew App. St. would put 7 in the box and we wanted to keep running it, would have been easy to just abandon the run, but this was a learning experience for the Offense.

Against a team with similar talent I would think we would open up the playbook instead.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that comment wound have made zero sense if we were

Sep 13, 2015, 12:25 PM

playing a decent team.

They dared us to throw it by stacking the box so we ran the ball because we knew we could throw it. We did just enough to stomp that #### without going Ole Miss on them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's an error to think we've seen our play caller...

Sep 13, 2015, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Easy now. We haven't played a team on our level yet. I hope ]

flex his muscles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2015, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Easy now. We haven't played a team on our level yet. I hope ]

You ever heard the term vanilla?

Sep 13, 2015, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Easy now. We haven't played a team on our level yet. I hope ]

Tony Elliot has yet to call a game with under 40 points scored

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

We've done nothing special but get ready for football.

Sep 13, 2015, 10:35 AM

I think that's expected of any team that aspires to compete. What we haven't done says more than what we've done. We haven't show any obvious, uncorrectable weakness.

I don't expect UL has time to train all those transfers between now and Thursday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Special teams is a glaring weakness. It's going to

Sep 13, 2015, 10:38 AM

cost us a game unless we improve. Poor tackling, players out of their lanes, arm tackling/tackling high, poor kicking (still can't kick the ball into the endzone on kickoffs).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Special teams is a glaring weakness. It's going to

Sep 13, 2015, 10:49 AM

You're right. Our punter really needs to get more hang time so our coverage team can get downfield. I'm not expecting to punt the ball much Thursday night but I didn't ignore the punt coverage intentionally.

I guess I was more concerned with DW's health and our d-line suffering from the losses to the draft and graduation.

Re: Special teams is a glaring weakness. It's going to

Sep 13, 2015, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Special teams is a glaring weakness. It's going to ]

I know it's not a popular sentiment here, but Danny Pearman just isn't a great coach. We've consistently struggled on special teams the past few years, and the tight ends have shown little improvement despite plenty of talent.

Re: This year makes you appreciate Dabo!!

Sep 13, 2015, 12:21 PM

Yes it does!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic