Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EXCELENT time to talk about iptay
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,138

EXCELENT time to talk about iptay

Jan 8, 2020, 3:29 PM

50% of dues are due 2/15

Consider
$160 donation to iptay
2 NC tickets at $425 per
$1010 investment

Sell both tickets to desperate LSU fan for $1200 per

$1390 profit.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Gzh6zahm5hyFqkY96

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: EXCELENT time to talk about iptay

Jan 8, 2020, 3:43 PM

Fortunately there are enough real followers and supporters of Clemson University and it’s athletic teams who are willing to do their part to maintain the tremendous success that we ALL now enjoy. I wish you all could be a part of this Fantastic university and all that it stands for. If you find a way to offer this support and can profit from it in any way feel free to do it! ALL athletic scholarships are funded by IPTAY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 3:47 PM

Remember this. Without IPTAY you all would be doing something else Monday at 8:00pm. besides watching Lawrence and Etienne and Higgins etc. no joke

This deserves 1000 Thumb Ups***

Jan 8, 2020, 6:06 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honest IPTAY questions

Jan 8, 2020, 4:14 PM

I joined at Purple Level last year as a first timer (long time graduate). I plan to continue. I live in Boston so season tickets are out of the question, but I'll be trying to hit a game a year from now on that the kids are old enough to travel.

Does the schedule get released before the first IPTAY dues are required? I'd like to know game choices so I can pick a higher level if need be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honest IPTAY questions

Jan 8, 2020, 4:31 PM

Not very likely. The first payment is due in February and the schedule isn’t totally released until later, Game times are rarely released early. If you are a member you can order your tickets when ticket forms are mailed. They will have the dates and location but not times. If you google 2020 schedule you will find the schedule but not time nor date

Jan 8, 2020, 4:36 PM

That is not accurate. It's been released in mid to late January for at least the past 5 years. See link from last year on Jan 16th: https://clemsontigers.com/clemson-announces-2019-football-schedule/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Honest IPTAY questions ]

That is awesome. Iptay is more than parking and tickets. It’s tutoring, paw journey, facilities, mentoring, meal supplements, etc, etc... need more alumni involved that can or cannot attend games. Thank you for supporting our student athletes!

Jan 8, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Honest IPTAY questions ]

Yes, the schedule usually comes out mid to end of January... It seems to be getting a few days earlier every year (way to go ACC!), but still months after the SEC and other conferences lol.

Any IPTAY donation is appreciated, but at that level (and really any level), it won't really affect your ability to get tickets unless you are talking about season tickets or away games.

After season ticket assignment, any extra home game tickets are made available to all IPTAY donors at the same time online on a first come first serve basis (always top of upper deck seats).
For away games, it's based on demand and total number of accumulated priority points (You'll have to make your requests sometime in July I believe). As a purple member (or really anything below like Fike/Heisman), and a young donor, you'll either be able to get tickets or you won't, based on requests from the rich and/or long-time donors. For example, you'll be able to get tickets (probably not great seats) to every away game next year except Notre Dame. You'll likely need 300+ points to get ND tickets.

You can see what games we play next year home and away now, you just won't know the dates for all of them until they release the schedule. https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2020/team/clemson

IPTAY Away Game Seats are usually horrid and a bad value

Jan 8, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Honest IPTAY questions ]

I am a 20+ year member of IPTAY but I learned a long time ago that other than very popular away games (think Notre Dame and CFP) you're much better off getting your tickets elsewhere. You'll often pay less than face, especially when playing most of our brethren ACC teams where the fans would rather watch hockey or basketball. You'll also get better tickets. Unless you're the family of a player or a huge IPTAY donor you will be sitting in the wayyyyy upper deck.

Jan 8, 2020, 4:40 PM

gouging profiteer

i prefer Pirate.. Gouging Pirate.. argggggggg***

Jan 8, 2020, 6:03 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic