Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN analysts predict winner of Clemson-OSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN analysts predict winner of Clemson-OSU

Dec 18, 2016, 7:59 PM

ESPN analysts predict winner of Clemson-OSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cunningham is picking against Clemson Wheew

Dec 18, 2016, 8:06 PM

I can breathe a little easier now. Now On to coo coo Corso's pick
if he picks OSU then it is a lock CU wins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, Ed

Dec 18, 2016, 8:42 PM

Oklahoma says hello!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN analyst Ed Cunningham

Dec 18, 2016, 8:44 PM

I had heard that ESPN was going to fire some people--why don't they ever fire the right ones like Ed Cunningham??? This guy doesn't know his butt from third base, not just on this issue, but many others!

Re: ESPN analyst Ed Cunningham- and Mack Brown

Dec 18, 2016, 9:18 PM

awful delivery and a complete bozo

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "hard to listen to" Ed Cunnigham

Dec 18, 2016, 9:12 PM

I love it, Crump. He's the worst

Nice pandering to the TNet snowflakes Crump

Dec 18, 2016, 9:35 PM

Ed is so mean. I need a safe space.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess it's not okay to dislike someone

Dec 19, 2016, 12:08 PM

whom talks poorly of Clemson regularly. I rather be a snowflake than a blind mouse like you.

Re: I guess it's not okay to dislike someone

Dec 29, 2016, 12:33 PM

I agree , ...Ed Cunningham is not unbiased when it comes to Clemson ,...he makes it clear he does not like us. I've listened to him cover our games many times and its like he is biting his lip not to scream out that he hopes we lose big . He is from the Northwest and feels little ol' Clemson does not belong on the National stage with big time teams like Ohio State ,...whom we have beaten every time we've played them. Hey ED, the Buckeyes have been hanging on by their fingernails too ,...Michigan State should have beaten them if their coach had kicked the extra point and gone to OT. Wisconsin had them on the ropes , ditto Michigan ,...who got screwed on that 4th down spot and call.

Re: FB Update: ESPN analysts predict winner of Clemson-OSU

Dec 18, 2016, 10:15 PM

Cunningham, once again, has missed the boat. His ship has sailed, and his opinion won't buy him a new ticket anywhere. Clemson wins this one and, hopefully, puts our respect out there in plain view so that even the idiots, who somehow have jobs predicting these things, start respecting us. We have earned it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fall apart?

Dec 18, 2016, 11:52 PM

We haven't "fallen apart" in a single game under DW4 and not ANY game in years. We may not win (although I think we do) but we most certainly won't "fall apart". Anyone who thinks that has not watched us play in the last two years.

None of this $hit Matters

Dec 18, 2016, 11:55 PM

We're in the Final Four. We are in. I could give a rat's a$$ about anyone's opinion at this point. These guys are talking heads and their "opinions" are probably manufactured by producers to give everybody (meaning Clemson and OSU fans) something to like and something to complain about.

Clemson is 1 of 4 teams that have a chance to win 2 straight and claim the National Championship trophy. Everyone Shut the F Up and SPOT THE DANG BALL!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: None of this $hit Matters

Dec 29, 2016, 12:55 PM

What you say is true ....but what burns a lot of us ...is the lack of respect Clemson receives by some of these so called experts on ESPN. Yes, we had some close games and did not put teams away ...but over the last two years we have beaten some pretty #### good football teams ,...FSU twice , Oklahoma , Auburn and Louisville twice. I think we deserve respect ..even from the biased Ed Cunningham . Every time we play in a big game against a media darling team ,...like Ohio State , Oklahoma , and Nebraska we are the underdog ...no matter if we are #1 in the Country or not . I call that DISRESPECT.

ED always gets the short straw.

Dec 19, 2016, 1:49 AM

You guys know that at least one of the commontaters on each program has to pick the team everybody thinks will lose. It's called drama. ESPiN is entertainment and has to hype games to produce the most viewers.

Saying it's going to be a close game builds drama, nobody wants to watch a blowout except for the fans of the winning team and those who hate the loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ED always gets the short straw.

Dec 19, 2016, 8:50 AM

That may be correct, but it sure makes the idiot look more idiotic.

Good old..

Dec 19, 2016, 6:42 AM

"Wrong Again" Ed Cunningham.

Mr. Irrelevant:

Dec 19, 2016, 7:18 AM

Ed Cunningham!

Can we just keep what ESPN thinks off this site?***

Dec 19, 2016, 8:52 AM

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why? 2 of 3 likes us! Complainers like you is a reason some

Dec 19, 2016, 10:20 AM

on ESPN do not like Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN analysts predict winner of Clemson-OSU

Dec 19, 2016, 10:21 AM

Clemson: 35-28

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic