Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 2014, 7:56 PM

Here we go again with the negative posts on Cole Stoudt.....I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!!!!!! In response to a recent post (3 and out Stoudt) i have posted before that i dont care if we lose this bowl game or not bc i consider that
what we have accomplished this year has been hugely successful considering what OUR team has been through.....y do some people have to constantly keep bringing up the "downside" of Cole???? Granted he has struggled while at Clemson but this young man never QUIT ON THIS TEAM!!!! And that in itself is commendable!!!! Stop talking negative about him and stand behind him....regardless of the outcome of this bowl game!!!! Here is a man who has dedicated 4 years of his life not only to this outstanding university but to this football program....i say we stand behind him and support him in his final game as a Tiger....and if we lose im ok with that bc the future of this team is brighter than its been in a while....so to all the Cole naysayers and bashers i say quit moaning and bellyaching and stand behind and support OUR Tigers.....REGARDLESS OF OUR QB....and let the chips fall were they may against OU....bc like i said before im predicting 2016 to be The Year of the
Tiger....so show some #### support and GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 2014, 7:58 PM

There are just as many posts like this as the other kind.

It's like a never ending cycle of despair followed by scolding.

At least it isnt 3 and out for the season Clowney !***

Dec 15, 2014, 9:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2014, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! ]

3 & out stout isn't near as bad as interception stout

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2014, 8:00 PM

TU for ya bro!!!

Go Tigers!!

You mad bro?***

Dec 15, 2014, 8:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree! Remember that first half against Gawya - he can do it

Dec 15, 2014, 8:03 PM

again! Morris lost faith in him, and how can you have trust in yourself then. I think Sreeter can help restore his talent - HE IS TALENTED - Spring Game too!

UGA 1st Half Reality = Blind Squirrel

Dec 15, 2014, 9:30 PM

1st drive:
*2nd and 12 at CLEM 28 Cole Stoudt pass complete to Mike Williams for 38 yds to the Geo 34 for a 1ST down = was actually about a 3 yard pass that Williams turned into the 38 yard gain.
*The rest of the passes that drive were incomplete (except 1 for a 2 yard loss to Humphries on a sweep).
*The only other completion in the 1st quarter went to Davidson for 3 yards.
*The only noteworthy Cole passing spark was on the drive at 11:51 of the 2nd quarter - 3rd and 5 at CLEM 37 Cole Stoudt pass complete to Artavis Scott for 35 yds to the Geo 28 for a 1ST down. The next pass to Kitt was on (probably would have been a TD), but was a no play because of DPI.

The 2nd half was a disaster.
In other words = 2 impressive passes out of 29. We all know the blind squirrel idiom.

I don't write this to down Stoudt. I know I could never do what he does, but this was at a time when the coaching staff was blowing smoke saying that he gives Clemson the best chance to win. DW4 comes in and looks like a pro...then he gets benched.

Sorry to rehash old wounds - I just expect nothing from Cole Stoudt in Orlando. The Tigers need a running game...and hopefully the sweep will work like it did against the coots. That can be done with Gallman, Humphries, and Scott in the QB spot.

Although I fully accept reality, I would love to be pleasantly surprised when Stoudt has the game of his life.
Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2014, 8:17 PM

Your statement about not caring about the bowl game win is enough to disregard your post. Its a dang Clemson football game. I care if we win. I also say the way Stoudt has played this year gives any Clemson fan the right to be concerned he is at the helm. I wish him and our Tigers the best, but he has sucked all year. The mistakes made by a fifth year senior are inexcusable. I hope he turns it around, but the reason I worry is because I CARE ABOUT LOSING EVERY GAME!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4th year senior......no RS***

Dec 15, 2014, 8:25 PM

Dec 15, 2014, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! ]

Great post...took the words right from my mouth.

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 2014, 8:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look its a big gas bag

Dec 15, 2014, 9:18 PM

just like most posters here

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2014, 8:31 PM

"Lighten Up Frances(jason1972)!" The reason people bash Cole is he has played HORRIBLE when called upon. Being a Clemson grad and fan for almost 40 years gives me and anyone else in the same boat, the right to call out bad performance when we see it. Dont need the crap about "dedicating 4 years of his life"...he has gotten a free ride to Clemson University! Dont think any top tier teams were blowing his phone up to tranfer to them and lead them to the promise land. While I hope the Tigers win this game as well as ANY game they play, face it, he has not lived up to the coaches, teamates, and fans expectations since being named the starter. Period!

Dec 15, 2014, 8:38 PM

People forget that "dedicating 4 years of his life to Clemson" is getting a free education, great food, free gym membership (getting to use their 1st class weight lifting facility for 4 years), get treated lke rock stars and much more. I hate when people say that and try to make it sound like he was forced to be here and is hating every moment of it.

Re: I just hope

Dec 15, 2014, 8:55 PM

he manages the game well enough to help us win. The running (and or six inch passing) game will have to help too.

Why BASH any player? Does it help the situation? Make

Dec 15, 2014, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! ]

the poster feel superior? Never understood what the dumpers are trying to accomplish?

having the right to do something doesn't mean you should

Dec 16, 2014, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Re: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! ]

I don't smoke cigarettes no matter how cool people think it is.

If you got a problem with the team. . Throw your iptay number on an email and shoot it to dabo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 15, 2014, 8:53 PM

Cole decides his fate.

No interceptions/fumbles we will win.

Hero or goat - it is in his hands.

There is no shame in living for another down/series.

Punting is not the end of the world. Coach Ford won many ball games because his QB's made the right decisions and did not turn the ball over.

We can win running the ball if the receiver is not open.

Turnovers Kill!!!

Go Tigers!!! Beat The Sooners Again!!!

Dec 15, 2014, 9:13 PM

You lost me at not caring if we win the bowl. A wise man once said," Good is the enemy of the Best". It's true, if 9 wins is good enough then Clemson will never be an Elite program like Bama, Auburn,FSU..etc, etc.

We can't on the one hand be angry at not getting the respect like the SEC, while at the same time accepting not playing or wanting to win as bad as they do. You can bet your ### that the elite football programs sorely want to win their bowls.

I agree, enough has been said about Cole. It's in his hands, I hope he comes out a hero on the 29th.

Dec 16, 2014, 8:45 AM

You lost me with the SEC horsecrap.

The Other side of the Cole Argument

Dec 16, 2014, 6:50 AM

If I were in Coles shoes, I would just turn down Dabos offer to keep playing. 1 or 2 interceptions. Maybe 5 interceptions. But 10 interceptions later my self respect would get to me. DO I want to go out in front of my team mates and 80,000 tiger fans and risk throwing another interception? Am I helping the team? This would be too embarrassing for me. Especially the Coot game interception. But really 5 interceptions would bother me to the point of not wanting to put myself in that position anymore. I have seen Players apologize to teammates and fans for having a bad game. Coaches apologize. Dabo often says--I didn't do my job or we didn't do out job. Really sincere apologies. Cole is like--that's football. Just shrugs if off

lol..I waive bs flag on this one

Dec 16, 2014, 7:04 AM

If you were in Stoudt shoes you should want to play. Ifyou did nit have that desire you would not be I n his shoes. You would never have made the team.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I would want to play up to the point where I started

Dec 16, 2014, 7:14 AM

embarrassing myself and costing the team games. At the very least, I would be publicly contrite about the situation.
As Clint Eastwood said:

" A man has to know his limitations"

If every game, I threw interceptions in the way he is doing it then you would have to drag me back out there LOL

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic