Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EALY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

EALY

Feb 5, 2019, 5:27 PM

I guess WE TOO DEEP and he is afraid of the depth chart.

THE VERDICT
"Just a few weeks ago it looked like a near certainty that Ealy would end up at Clemson and I really thought he could be the next Travis Etienne. After watching him dominate at the Under Armour game, I thought Ealy could be in consideration for five-star status and that Clemson would let him shine in that offense.

"But over the last couple days, it looks like Ole Miss is very much back in the picture and the lure of staying closer to home and playing in the SEC have pulled on Ealy's heart strings. Plus, he could be the complete focal point of the Rebels' offense. Clemson is still right there and then Alabama and Mississippi State are trying to stay involved but my guess now is that he re-commits to Ole Miss." -- Gorney

https://n.rivals.com/news/making-the-case-four-star-ath-jerrion-ealy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EALY

Feb 5, 2019, 5:29 PM

The dude isn't likely to play college football regardless.

True***

Feb 5, 2019, 6:38 PM

Feb 5, 2019, 5:45 PM

Again, if you are considering going to MLB maybe this summer....staying close to home is such a short term view when whoever drafts you is probably going to send you far away this summer.

Playing in the SEC and having no shot at winning anything significant...or play with us, go to a way better support system, school, play for an established staff that will be here in four years, play two SEC teams a year and contend for championships.

Wish Ealy all the best--still think Tony has a shot with him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 5:48 PM

If he's going to wind up going baseball regardless it's better for him to commit somewhere else now so that the coaches can take Knighton and then go full speed ahead with Bowman or some other backs.

If you are scared, say you’re scared

Feb 5, 2019, 6:14 PM

Tough road at Clemson just getting on the field

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 6:34 PM

He aint scared. He isn't beating out ETN next year but he would definitely be in the rotation and get plenty of touches. We are going to BLOW OUT a lot of teams next year and 3rd and 4th teamers will definitely get snaps.

I would love for him to play at Clemson in both sports.

I could see this handwriting on the wall the minute our

Feb 5, 2019, 6:38 PM

our coaches got back from visiting him and made a bee line to get Dukes. I just didn't post anything because you know the reaction of people. So today, I finally ventured over to crystal ball and yes, we are definitely out of it for him. Hard to believe we can't sign a top running back this year.

Re: I could see this handwriting on the wall the minute our

Feb 5, 2019, 6:42 PM

Has everybody forgotten about 4star Mellusi as well???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I had forgotten about him. Thanks, I feel better

Feb 5, 2019, 6:46 PM

now

True,Mellusi was the RB in this class,

Feb 5, 2019, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I could see this handwriting on the wall the minute our ]

Dukes has been camping at Clemson since he was in 8th grade. By the way, he's worked with the 11th & 12th Graders every single year. That's how much the Staff thinks of him. He was told back in the Fall,he'd have an offer if one opened up.

Ealy, most likely headed to MLB, but staff is/was willing to take a chance and wait till June if he wants to commit on NSD.

Dukes offer had/has nothing to do with Ealy.

Dukes was always getting an offer if enough scholarships opened up to take 2 RB's this class. Mellusi was TE's first choice.

It seemed to me that we didn't offer Dukes till

Feb 5, 2019, 7:20 PM

the end, like we were waiting on someone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 7:12 PM

Ole Miss will match the MLB money. That entire program is a joke.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic