Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
E$ecPN never ceases to amaze me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

E$ecPN never ceases to amaze me

Dec 31, 2015, 9:15 AM

Why is it that when Clemson makes the playoffs the games are moved to New Year's Eve? Everyone knows the biggest games are played on new years day and you got teams like UGAy and the Penn State pedophiles playing the best games instead of the number 1 team. More disrespect by E$ecPN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: E$ecPN never ceases to amaze me

Dec 31, 2015, 9:15 AM

I'd never thought of that, but SO TRUE....

Heck, our game starts before any 8-5'er in the country gets off work....The west coast folks will miss practically the whole game.

What are the UDPs gonna do? You know good and well if they can't afford decent tickets then they're most likely working today....

The disrespect never ceases to amaze me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Their anti-ACC agenda and anti-Clemson agenda

Dec 31, 2015, 9:18 AM

makes me more infuriated every day. I'm going to boycott watching any of their channels until the playoffs start later this afternoon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Their anti-ACC agenda and anti-Clemson agenda

Dec 31, 2015, 9:21 AM

If only there were a way to watch the playoffs without their channel getting credit....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Why stop there?

Dec 31, 2015, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Their anti-ACC agenda and anti-Clemson agenda ]

Just boycott the rest of the season. That way you can stick it to espn AND have time to start focusing on national signing day and the spring game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't believe E$ecPN put us in a second tier NYE bowl***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:16 AM

null

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia and Penn State are January 2nd at noon.***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's even worse! It's like E$ecPN is trying to give

Dec 31, 2015, 9:19 AM

an $EC team their own day in the sun. Now it's even more obvious they have an agenda.

Re: Georgia and Penn State are January 2nd at noon.***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Georgia and Penn State are January 2nd at noon.*** ]

You're right, we missed out to the likes of Northwestern, fake WRU, Michigan, florida, the fighting swags, etc.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:17 AM

You really think Espn wanted these games on today ? Go outside everyone isn't out to get you

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think E$ecPN could've aired these games any day they

Dec 31, 2015, 9:20 AM

wanted to, but because Clemson, they put us on NYE. We aren't even in the New Years 6. How pathetic.

It's all a conspiracy! The only conspiracy is to make $$$***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: E$ecPN never ceases to amaze me ]

Even for a Clemson fan

Dec 31, 2015, 9:21 AM

That's pretty stoopid.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

It's a poor attempt at humor.***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

So's your face***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:28 AM

Re: So's your face***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:10 AM

Dec 31, 2015, 9:22 AM

what's more they picked a day when there is snow on the ground in New Hampshire, and I will already be agitated from running errands.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quit your bichin, you CHOSE to move away from Florida***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:24 AM

Re: Quit your bichin, you CHOSE to move away from Florida***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:26 AM

I was pretty sure the play off game wuz going to be in Boston this year, another slight by ESPN

Isnt ND and their purple faced

Dec 31, 2015, 9:25 AM

Murderer coach playing tomorrow too!

Ridikulous

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES THEY ARE AND THOSE ASSBAGS ARE PLAYING

Dec 31, 2015, 9:28 AM

URBAN AND HIS SMUG MERRY BAND OF PAID ATHLETES!

This is how its going to be 2 of every 3 years

Dec 31, 2015, 9:25 AM

You can thank the Rose and Sugar Bowls for this. Mostly the Sugar, they think they are too important to move off new years day. Only the Rose is that important.

no doubt you'll be glued to the pedophile game...

Dec 31, 2015, 9:27 AM

coot.

Wait, isn't GWPCoot originally from

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29 AM

Pennsylvania? Or maybe Ohio?

Same difference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

yes

Dec 31, 2015, 9:30 AM

And yes.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

does it really matter? all them yankees look the same...***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Wait, isn't GWPCoot originally from ]

Re: Wait, isn't GWPCoot originally from

Dec 31, 2015, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Wait, isn't GWPCoot originally from ]

both of them are full of pedophiles and Quakers.

Re: Wait, isn't GWPCoot originally from

Dec 31, 2015, 9:39 AM

Dem Quakers are some mean fightin sumbiches doe

The original post is dumb, and I'm very upset

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29 AM

I didn't think of it first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: The original post is dumb, and I'm very upset

Dec 31, 2015, 9:32 AM

you're upset that you aren't dumber???

Makes cents.

I can admire a man who

Dec 31, 2015, 9:34 AM

sets goals and works his hardest to attain them.

I'm going under the assumption that FM is a man.

Which is understandably up for debate.

In can? Please explain...***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:35 AM

Huh? Wut you talkin about?

Dec 31, 2015, 9:36 AM

Moran

My New Year's resolution is to be nicer to midgets

Dec 31, 2015, 9:38 AM

so I will be the bigger man here. Because I have no choice in the matter. Because midget.

You're not the bigger man

Dec 31, 2015, 9:45 AM

according to Mrs. GWPTiger.

she been talking about dsp...

Dec 31, 2015, 9:47 AM

again?

It has NOTHING to do with ESPN. Its the Rose Bowl not

Dec 31, 2015, 9:47 AM

giving up being on New Years Day. The only day the playoffs with be on New Years Day is when the Rose Bowl hosts a semi-final.

It was a concession made to the bowls when negotiating the playoffs.

oh, espn doesn't own the rights?***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:50 AM

ESPN Conspiracy Theorists crack me up

Dec 31, 2015, 9:56 AM

Do you wear tin foil hats to come up with this stuff?

They wanted to include the bowls in the playoff system to keep traditions alive and provide familiarity. The Rose Bowl is the one that didn't want to go along with losing its New Years Day spot, not ESPN. So ESPN cranks up the marketing machine to start this new New Years Eve tradition of the playoffs. Don't you think ESPN would have chosen New Years Day for higher ratings & less competition from people at work (especially on the west coast) and NYE celebrations?

i'm going to put you down for a "yes".***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:58 AM

So what you're telling me is the Rose Bowl

Dec 31, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to ESPN Conspiracy Theorists crack me up ]

hates Clemson? So now I have to hate the Rose Bowl, E$ecPN and Crump? This is starting to look like a list.

No this is a list

Dec 31, 2015, 11:17 AM

Things GWP hates:
The Rose bowl
Crump
E$ecPN
Oyster crackers
Midgets

HTHelp

^^^^^^ Finally

Dec 31, 2015, 9:55 AM [ in reply to It has NOTHING to do with ESPN. Its the Rose Bowl not ]

Some common cents.

common yes, but cents seems a bit generous.***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:58 AM

Re: common yes, but cents seems a bit generous.***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:01 AM

Aren't we supposed to be generous on New Years? Or is that a different holiday?

some would say we should be generous each & e'ry day...

Dec 31, 2015, 10:02 AM

but i mock them too.

Dec 31, 2015, 9:53 AM

ESPN did not set the times. They tried to get the games changed to Jan 1st or 2nd.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2015, 10:13 AM

You do realize that the game times and dates were set before anyone had played a game?

spit-ballin here, but i believe gwp realized the tnet pond

Dec 31, 2015, 10:15 AM

was stocked with HUGH mouf bass like @Tiger-Den and others, maybe now they know whom they be?

Re: spit-ballin here, but i believe gwp realized the tnet pond

Dec 31, 2015, 11:10 AM

Got me but this isn't the first time an idiotic post like this was put out there and people agreed

got juan

Dec 31, 2015, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: E$ecPN never ceases to amaze me ]

mmm...

Dec 31, 2015, 10:18 AM

frog legs.

Re: mmm...

Dec 31, 2015, 10:18 AM

taste like cc

's wife

she seems friendly...***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:21 AM

Re: she seems friendly...***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:30 AM

until she clamps down on you

idk, maybe you prefer doods clamping down on you?***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:48 AM

Re: idk, maybe you prefer doods clamping down on you?***

Dec 31, 2015, 10:59 AM

tough question, have you seen her pigs?

tough for some, not for others...

Dec 31, 2015, 11:03 AM

not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

Re: tough for some, not for others...

Dec 31, 2015, 11:06 AM

I wood have given you your 59,000th point, but you called Mrs CC's manhood into kweschun.

no, only yours.***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:13 AM

Re: no, only yours.***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:19 AM

by belt ran out of places to notch a long time ago

you made a lot of doods happy, blowin' bones and all?***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:21 AM

Re: you made a lot of doods happy, blowin' bones and all?***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:21 AM

certainly not, but I have made moar wet spots for her to marinate in than most on this bored.

no reason to be defensive, you're amongst friends...***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:26 AM

Re: no reason to be defensive, you're amongst friends...***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:27 AM

I tried to be a good sport, but you insisted.

i've never seen you good at anything, this may be a first?***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:28 AM

Re: i've never seen you good at anything, this may be a first?******

Dec 31, 2015, 11:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly-9MDqMAd0

sure ed, now sit down.***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:32 AM

When did our fanbase

Dec 31, 2015, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: E$ecPN never ceases to amaze me ]

Become a group of Disinfranchised whiners? Come on guys the world isn't against us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Normally I'd agree with you but they also have bama

Dec 31, 2015, 11:30 AM

on new yrs eve and we all know how they feel about bama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GWP

Dec 31, 2015, 11:33 AM

Are you being serious?

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic