Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dustin Johnson may be a coot but I still like him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dustin Johnson may be a coot but I still like him

May 17, 2019, 3:24 PM

and you guys should root for him. He's a SC born and bred. Stayed local for college and will be a hall of famer one day. He's one of the most exciting players to watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dustin Johnson may be a coot but I still like him

May 17, 2019, 3:30 PM

Well - ChilliBean - your 54% pulse would seem to indicate you’re right there with him !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

He's dooosh toast - EMPHATICALLY rejected a Taylor Made

May 17, 2019, 3:36 PM

golf bag because it had orange on it.

Screw him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: He's dooosh toast - EMPHATICALLY rejected a Taylor Made

May 17, 2019, 3:44 PM

Some of his buddies started calling him jailbird after he spent several days in the slammer following that murder in Columbia. He would have been prosecuted if he hadn't given testimony for the state. In fact, there are other things for which he would have been prosecuted, had he been caught.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's dooosh toast - EMPHATICALLY rejected a Taylor Made

May 17, 2019, 4:00 PM

You had me at dooosh toast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 3:38 PM

Word is, he’s a great golfer but dumber than a box of rocks.

Time for you to enter the coot transfer portal back to FGF and cockytalk

May 17, 2019, 3:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I like most about him is every time he is about to

May 17, 2019, 3:56 PM

Win he falls victim of the chicken curse. He's a coot through and through

I never knew there was a choke artist hall of fame

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 4:04 PM

1. He hates Clemson.
2. He has a kid by a beautiful woman and hasn’t married her. Not judging but that’s Gretzky’s daughter.
4. He hates Clemson.

I will NEVER root for that scumbag.

Go Koepka! Make it a rout.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 4:55 PM

DJ is or was not a coot as a student. He attended Coastal Carolina University in Conway. He's from Myrtle Beach or was at the time he was a student. Now, he might love the coots and hate Clemson but the fact is, he graduated from CCU. I used to watch him hit wedges at Quail Creek. He couldn't hit anything longer because the driving range was not long enough.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 4:56 PM

DJ is or was not a coot as a student. He attended Coastal Carolina University in Conway. He's from Myrtle Beach or was at the time he was a student. Now, he might love the coots and hate Clemson but the fact is, I been married to a coot for over 35 years and I graduated from Clemson in 19#$.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 4:58 PM

D#^n computers. Sorry about the somewhat double posting.

Who?***

May 17, 2019, 4:57 PM

May 17, 2019, 4:59 PM

If he wasn’t such a dooshnozzle I could pull for him.

May 17, 2019, 5:04 PM

I watch him for his golf game. I don't care what team he grew up pulling for.

May 17, 2019, 5:12 PM

He is not from Myrtle Beach - he's from Columbia. Clemson, uofsc and major universities would not look at him out of HS because of his very troubled teen years. Coastal Carolina was the only school that would take him. And do you really think that the year he sat out of golf was from a so called injury that no one knew about?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet it was a nose injury***

May 17, 2019, 5:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet it was a nose injury***

May 17, 2019, 5:28 PM

He is a Clemson hater and a drug user. Arrogant as Tiger Woods. You can have both of them but they are good golfers. I'm surprised you saw anything about Johnson. All they talk about is Alleycat Woods.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic