Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Duke just gave that one away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 907

Duke just gave that one away

Dec 27, 2012, 10:10 PM

Amazing... fumbled it inside Cincinnati's 5, then gave up about an 85 yard touchdown on the second or third play with 45 seconds left. That's why they're Duke, I suppose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Duke just gave that one away

Dec 27, 2012, 10:11 PM

ACC Football

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't lean and count our conference bretherns bowl result

Dec 27, 2012, 10:14 PM

as our own like the chickens do in the SEC.

Re: We don't lean and count our conference bretherns bowl result

Dec 27, 2012, 10:20 PM

Maybe you should. You don't have a lot to claim on own account.

Seriously, if the ACC does badly, then it makes that 10-2 (with wins over ball state and Furman along with those 7 ACC wins look all that more laughable).

By the time we have a playoff... an undefeated ACC team would be considered only everyone else has two losses.

Dec 27, 2012, 10:22 PM

If Clemson or the ACC don't matter then why are you here?

because until the end of time

Dec 27, 2012, 10:52 PM

they will ALWAYS be more worried about us than we'll ever be about them....they will ALWAYS wish they WERE us and envy us and they will never beat us another 40 straight times or so in order to even up the series....the Chickens have an inferiority complex that 4 in a row will never undo...their campus is garbage, their warehouse district stadium ain't DV, hell, it ain't even ON their campus...their mascot is a Chicken, they have zero tradition, the conference that they worship will always look at them as just another member....they can have Cockabooses, their garnet blazer wearing, flask chugging Gamecock Club plastic clones....they can have everything about their nothingness campus and school.....they ain't us, never will be us and the more they open their mouths, the more they tell on themselves....i wouldn't give a #### if Clemson was in the NFL, you wouldn't see me yelling "NFL", "NFL" at games....i yell for my Tigers, period....i can't wait to see how they'll be when conference doesn't mean as much when the garbage BCS goes away and we have a playoff....they'll hate the SEC then because they won't ever make it to a NC because they are posers who get some talent, most of whom leave after three years with NFL on the brain and zero loyalty or love for the garbage program they have.....they have never had and will never have any CJ's, or Steve Fullers, etc......they do have a lot of three and out's who can't wait to get out of that dump and go pro.....because there is zero tradition or history in their program, zero history in their stadium, other than some recent success and an 0-11 not too long ago....no surprise that so many of their alums in the NFL say their High Schools name on MNF....they don't get to hear a Dawk say "Clemson TIGERS" like he used to on MNF...or CJ talk about Clemson Nation....they are little brothers who have our number lately but it won't be long folks...for some of us old timers who go back to the '70's we remember Mike Hold rolling the ball at Fridge's feet like the classless Chicken he was in '84 and Swearigen posing over AE like the classless Chicken he is.....they ain't used to winning and they never ever will be.....period.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2012, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: We don't lean and count our conference bretherns bowl result ]

LOL Were you alive in 69 ?

Kinda like the ##### four

Dec 27, 2012, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Duke just gave that one away ]

fumbles in the first half against Florida

Dec 27, 2012, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Duke just gave that one away ]

SEC a$$holes

Dec 27, 2012, 10:12 PM

turnovers...they appear to be better than cincy but have to protect the football

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they're gonna lose by 14 now when...

Dec 27, 2012, 10:15 PM

and they were about 5 yards from the win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gettin West Virginiaed in the last couple of minutes.***

Dec 27, 2012, 10:18 PM

Those fumbles cost the coaches tens of thousands

Dec 27, 2012, 10:18 PM [ in reply to they're gonna lose by 14 now when... ]

In bonuses

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 12
| visibility 907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic