Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot lurkers, be careful, if you jump ship on LSU, Florida
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,227

Coot lurkers, be careful, if you jump ship on LSU, Florida

Jan 2, 2013, 11:32 PM

etc... you will be minimizing your glory year ;) I would go with the... "they had nothing to play for" or "they were disinterested" excuse. You don't want the two teams that whipped you and your victory over an 8 & 5 Michigan team in your annual Outback pilgrimage against a mediocre Big 10 team to seem even more insignificant in a few minutes. In the words of Bob Dylan... "Now you don't SEc so loud and now you don't SEc so proud." ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot lurkers, be careful, if you jump ship on LSU, Florida

Jan 2, 2013, 11:37 PM

Oh you mean the UF team that beat the ACC champion in dominant fashion? Either way, it doesn't really matter, because 27-17 means that Clemson will be ranked behind USC in the final polls.

Based on the performances of Cuse and L'Ville this bowl season, I'd say they are already the best teams in the ACC.

Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk.

Jan 2, 2013, 11:43 PM

Louisville looks like they would contend in the East granted. That's pretty obvious by the way they are whipping your number 3 in the country affiliate Coot!

Re: Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk.

Jan 3, 2013, 12:07 AM

Cuse didn't give up 70 to WVU the last time they played them. In fact, they beat them the last 2 seasons.

SEC aint so bad after all

Jan 3, 2013, 12:11 AM

Yeah the Gators beat FSU but they too wern't all that. SEC is good but not THAT good. Kansas St and Oregon got screwed!

Typical Coot going back a whole season. Why don't you

Jan 3, 2013, 12:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk. ]

simply say "we beat you at home this year." You actually have that argument dmb ####. You really think WVU would have been able to hang with us after Syracuse put it on them like that. Get real dude.

So you wanna compare point spreads?

Jan 3, 2013, 12:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk. ]

Congrats..........you're only 49 points worse than U of L. Crawl back in you barnyard!

Re: So you wanna compare point spreads?

Jan 3, 2013, 12:48 AM

Dude seriously, that is like going back to the 63-17 game. You can't live in the past. We just beat your admitted big brother (see LSU one of your SEC National Champs and Participant along with another big brother and last years National champ... Bama). We "just" beat them. Did you think we would? Did you think Louisville would whip Florida? These are two teams that beat your ##### this year! Not last year, this year!

Re: Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk.

Jan 3, 2013, 12:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk. ]

^^^Braindead moron.

check these facts...(56-10 Cam& Co) and 63-17 and 45-0 Clem

Jan 3, 2013, 1:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you gotta be kidding me with your Cuse talk. ]

LOL

Dominant? FSU had six turnovers.***

Jan 3, 2013, 12:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot lurkers, be careful, if you jump ship on LSU, Florida ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic