Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Barr is as corrupt as they come
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 751

Barr is as corrupt as they come

Sep 2, 2020, 10:20 PM

What a frickin’ clown show.

https://twitter.com/dwuhlfelderlaw/status/1301290093882335233?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Barr is as corrupt as they come

Sep 2, 2020, 10:25 PM

we literally got to the point where the President of the United States is encouraging people to commit a felony by voting 2x.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you don’t have a legit platform or ability

Sep 2, 2020, 10:30 PM

To articulate a vision of the future, this is your message: cheat.

Re: When you don’t have a legit platform or ability

Sep 2, 2020, 10:33 PM

Re: When you don’t have a legit platform or ability

Sep 2, 2020, 10:47 PM

It was his actual suggestion “to test” the system. It’s disgusting.

It is an obvious set-up to project the idea into your gullible mind that the election is rigged, so when he loses, he can say “look at what happened. I told you it was rigged!” Then he will spend the entire rest of the year in court trying to reverse the results.

A Grade A Schmuck.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/02/trump-vote-twice-voter-fraud-408007

My Tweet is better than yours

Sep 2, 2020, 10:51 PM

Yeah, Barr just lied again.

Sep 2, 2020, 11:11 PM

Lied by omission. That’s not entirely what Carter-Baker commission said.

The nonpartisan 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform, co-chaired by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James A. Baker III, noted among its many findings and recommendations that because it takes place outside the regulated environment of local polling locations, voting by mail creates increased logistical challenges and the potential for vote fraud, especially if safeguards are lacking or when candidates or political party activists are allowed to handle mail-in or absentee ballots.

However, the Carter-Baker Commission found that where safeguards for ballot integrity are in place – for example in Oregon, where the entire state has voted by mail since 1998 – there was little evidence of voter fraud. The commission’s main recommendations on vote-by-mail and absentee voting were to increase research on vote-by-mail (and early voting) and to eliminate the practice of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots. Fortunately, since 2005, many states have gained substantial experience in vote-by-mail and have shown how key concerns can be effectively addressed through appropriate planning, resources, training, and messaging.

https://www.cartercenter.org/news/pr/2020/united-states-050620.html

Dude you are the chief conspiracist

Sep 2, 2020, 11:19 PM

Re: Dude you are the chief conspiracist

Sep 2, 2020, 11:36 PM

correction...trump compared "choking" on the golf course, and missing a shot to shooting a man in the back....like ooopsie

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Sep 2, 2020, 11:43 PM

Sep 2, 2020, 11:48 PM

I don't think anyone expects you lose any sleep over anything he says

Sep 2, 2020, 11:58 PM

Sep 3, 2020, 12:02 AM

You should be a motivational speaker with statements like that.

it seems really odd that there was a short clip of Barr...

Sep 3, 2020, 12:11 AM

interview trying to create a false context, and then a longer clip of Barr which showed a more complete context, and now we're talking about the "choking" thing.

Seems to confirm an obsession.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it seems really odd that there was a short clip of Barr...

Sep 3, 2020, 12:18 AM

the reason we are talking about it, is coz T3 mentioned it here. check above^

and the longer clip doesn't make what he said any better. Im not sure how you do

I see it***

Sep 3, 2020, 12:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see it***

Sep 3, 2020, 12:22 AM

good! so not so much on that confirmation huh?

no...

Sep 3, 2020, 12:23 AM

I think it is pretty clear there is an obsession...four years of this stuff

Re: no...

Sep 3, 2020, 12:26 AM

perhaps your orange man & his minions should be less crappy... that would end it I suppose

I like the sycophancy ploy too***

Sep 3, 2020, 12:48 AM

Sep 3, 2020, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: it seems really odd that there was a short clip of Barr... ]

Sep 3, 2020, 12:34 AM

c'mon man. who doesn't want to keep a thread alive. actually thats not the reason, but sure thats as good a reason as any, lol

I don't care what you mention, and when. I will reply as I see fit to what I see fit to and when. Franc just seemed lost for a minute as to how it came up

Re: Yeah, Barr just lied again.

Sep 3, 2020, 7:05 AM [ in reply to Yeah, Barr just lied again. ]

The nonpartisan 2005 Commission on Federal Election Reform, co-chaired by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James A. Baker III, noted among its many findings and recommendations that because it takes place outside the regulated environment of local polling locations, voting by mail creates increased logistical challenges and the potential for vote fraud, especially if safeguards are lacking or when candidates or political party activists are allowed to handle mail-in or absentee ballots..... I think it's fairly obvious that in these polarized times, it's hard to find somebody who doesn't have an interest in one particular candidate. Major postal worker unions have endorsed Biden. These concerns are valid.

However, the Carter-Baker Commission found that where safeguards for ballot integrity are in place – for example in Oregon, where the entire state has voted by mail since 1998 – there was little evidence of voter fraud. The commission’s main recommendations on vote-by-mail and absentee voting were to increase research on vote-by-mail (and early voting) and to eliminate the practice of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots. Fortunately, since 2005, many states have gained substantial experience in vote-by-mail and have shown how key concerns can be effectively addressed through appropriate planning, resources, training, and messaging.

I just wanted to point out that one thing. I think much of this discussion is overblown, and hopefully the votes are accurately cast and counted. Either way, this will be one more thing that the losing party will use to cast doubt on the results.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

lol, you can see the moment Barr gets mad at Wolf.

Sep 3, 2020, 12:43 AM [ in reply to My Tweet is better than yours ]

When Wolf (rightly, imo) mentions that's it's something for Barr to be the Attorney General and not understand that someone legally can't vote twice like Trump is suggesting, Barr smiles and then goes stone-faced. He knows he's losing (to Wolf Blitzer of all people) and his ego won't allow it. So what does he do? His body language changes, his voice raises, and he drops all pretense of being a steward of non-partisan neutrality and he changes the subject to media partisanship and Trump being unfairly attacked.

Classic.

Re: lol, you can see the moment Barr gets mad at Wolf.

Sep 3, 2020, 12:50 AM

haha, that is funny!***

Sep 3, 2020, 1:03 AM

He got mad...cause he got caught, lol

Sep 3, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: lol, you can see the moment Barr gets mad at Wolf. ]

This is the downward spiral every agent of Trump has to navigate, like rats trying to swim out of a toilet.

Loretta Lynch says hold my beer

Sep 3, 2020, 10:16 AM

Is she still on the plane with bill

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 751
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic