Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant Looks Better
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant Looks Better

Sep 24, 2018, 10:48 AM

...Holding a clipboard.

Appreciate the kid and everything he has done. We don’t make it to the CFP without him. The choice is clear and the coaches have handled it well. Based on performance, Trevor needs the keys now. I imagine Kelly will still get the start the next few weeks but it honestly contradicts everything Dabo has been saying. I’m not sure why the coaches seem so afraid to make an obvious decision.

It didn’t take Saban long to pull the trigger. Dabo should do the same starting this week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant Looks Better

Sep 24, 2018, 10:53 AM

Dabo is handling it perfectly. You can't just yank Kelly and throw TL out there. Kelly has a lot of support from his fellow teammates. If you throw him under the bus, some players may not like that. You have to go through the process slowly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 11:02 AM

Why not? We’ve yanked other players in the past. This isn’t popularity contest. Do we owe TJ Chase reps over Justin Ross because he’s paid his dues?

Anyone supporting Kelly Bryant starting has not been watching the games. Based on performance, Lawrence should be starting. Everyone knows it. The offense clicks and the kid is just good. I’d rather him go through his growing pains now as a starter. We aren’t beating Bama with KB running the show. TL gives us the best chance at a magical season.

saban yanked his***

Sep 24, 2018, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant Looks Better ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 10:55 AM

What are you talking about re: Satan? It took Saban until the national championship game to pull that trigger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 7:54 PM

What are you talking about re: Satan? It took Saban until the national championship game to pull that trigger.

Saban pulled the trigger after the 1st game this year. Same situation. Do you think Saban was worried about hurting Jalen’s feelings? Jalen handled it with class. KB will as well. Any competitor is going to want playing time but anyone that plays competitive sports knows you have to earn it.

You are absolutely clueless.

Sep 24, 2018, 8:08 PM

Saban was almost too late pulling the trigger last year and Saban knew after the championship game last year that he would start Tua. Dabo was much quicker to pull the trigger and let the most talented QB start AFTER he gained enough experience and earned the respect of his teammates. Perfect timing by Dabo while Saban almost handed GA a national championship wasting what was probably most of the season (by the time Tua was ready to start) and half of a championship game with Hurts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 10:58 AM

KB is the clear leader of this team and more so leader of the offense. He can and will help this team win and for that he has to stay engaged. The transition to TLaw is going to happen.... just like all offseason anyone with eyes and understands basic football knew TLaw was more talented and eventually going to take over. However, KB has a niche with his legs and quick reads in the RZ that will be utilized all year long. He must stay positive and keep leading this team if we want any chance at beating Bama come playoff time.

Sep 24, 2018, 11:10 AM

KB is the clear leader of this team and more so leader of the offense. He can and will help this team win and for that he has to stay engaged. The transition to TLaw is going to happen.... just like all offseason anyone with eyes and understands basic football knew TLaw was more talented and eventually going to take over. However, KB has a niche with his legs and quick reads in the RZ that will be utilized all year long. He must stay positive and keep leading this team if we want any chance at beating Bama come playoff time.

We can win the ACC with either guy. KB’s release is extremely slow. That’s why those screens always get blown up. He hesitates in the pocket and misses easy throws. The coaches don’t trust him to throw over he middle because of a lack of accuracy. We can keep playing him his two series and then yank him. At some point you have to pull the trigger. You don’t keep starting Vince Young when you have Aaron Rodgers sitting on the the sidelines.

Vince Young won a Natty

Sep 24, 2018, 12:04 PM

A-A-Ron Rodgers did not.

but yeah...i'm ready for TL to take the reins

Sep 24, 2018, 10:59 AM

Be sure to let Dabo or Streeter know how you feel when they call and ask you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 11:12 AM

I guess Dabo read my post. Swinney just announced a change at QB. You are welcome. Go Tigers!

Well played!***

Sep 24, 2018, 11:24 AM

Umm Tua was at Bama all of last year

Sep 24, 2018, 11:05 AM

Sep 24, 2018, 12:08 PM

Go be a jerk over at FGF and stay off our board. Crump, take the trash out.

Sep 24, 2018, 7:49 PM

Go be a jerk over at FGF and stay off our board. Crump, take the trash out.

Take the trash out? Why? Because I’m stating a valid opinion that TL needs to be our QB. Apparently the coaches have come to same conclusion I had after game 1. I love it when people try to silence those with a different opinion. Sounds like you might be a Hillary voter. Good luck with that.

The sentence about the clipboard was unnecessary.

Sep 24, 2018, 7:59 PM

I’m sure the young man is disappointed today. There are some teammates that support him as well. It’s Trevor’s team Saturday, we will need KB doing more than just holding a clipboard to rally this team going forward.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sentence about the clipboard was unnecessary.

Sep 24, 2018, 8:44 PM

I’m sure the young man is disappointed today. There are some teammates that support him as well. It’s Trevor’s team Saturday, we will need KB doing more than just holding a clipboard to rally this team going forward.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

You guys are right but nobody reads my post without that line. I admit that I did it get my opinion seen, not to disrespect KB. In a world of clicks and twitter, you have to play these games... I didn’t make the rules. Like I said, I wish K.B. the best. Go Tigers!

Dude we get it!!!!

Sep 24, 2018, 7:55 PM

No need to keep bashing KB....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude we get it!!!!

Sep 24, 2018, 8:11 PM

Read my analysis. I never bashed him. Just called it like I see it. I love the kid. I was there for Miami last year. Loved seeing him lead us to a ACC championship. KB’s TD run against the ##### during the beatdown was a highlight moment. I wish him the best and hope he realizes how important he has been to the program. His role will change but he can help lead our team to greatness by mentoring TL. Hopefully, KB and his supporters understand that the support of TL doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate all he has done for our Tigers.

So, 'Looks good

Sep 24, 2018, 8:14 PM

Holding a clipboard' is flattery? Your perception of reality is rather warped.

The clipboard ch!t makes you a

Sep 24, 2018, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Dude we get it!!!! ]

jacka$$

FGF is that way ----------->

Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: The clipboard ch!t makes you a

Sep 24, 2018, 8:27 PM

David78® said:

jacka$$

FGF is that way ----------->

Coot

^^^THIS!!!!^^^

Re: Dude we get it!!!!

Sep 24, 2018, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Dude we get it!!!! ]

I’m not sure it’s bashing GSC. I’m certainly not bashing, I love KB2. He’s a Tiger and always will be. From the late Hatfield era until C.J., Kelly would have been one of, if not THE best player on any of those teams (yes, including W.D.). Unfortunately for him, he is sandwiched between the BEST player in Clemson’s history and potentially, the BEST player in Clemson’s history.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't put Bryant down. Without him we never

Sep 24, 2018, 8:15 PM

Would've beaten A&M or performed so well last season. You can cheer for TL without putting down KB

I'll only dignify your post with a BOOOOOOOO!***

Sep 24, 2018, 8:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Uhh...Saban went the whole season and

Sep 24, 2018, 9:24 PM

then put Tua in at halftime of the N.C. What are you talking about?

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic