Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drug test starting to affect Clemson’s reputation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Drug test starting to affect Clemson’s reputation

Jan 3, 2019, 10:22 AM

https://forum.uhnd.com/forum/index.php?action=viewall&forumid=6&msgid=394618

Clemson needs to find source asap

Message was edited by: Tiger Stripes®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL Message boards crap vs

Jan 3, 2019, 10:25 AM

ESPN having the whole country feeling sorry the DL last week. Which wins ? Seen by more people. Think about it before typing.

Re: LOL Message boards crap vs

Jan 3, 2019, 10:31 AM

If don’t think similar things are being said all over the country then you are kidding yourself. Everyone was looking for a crack in the Clemson program and now they have it.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:37 AM

You are the one talking about nonsense about reputation. Go pull for another team - Coot?

Bullcrap

Jan 3, 2019, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL Message boards crap vs ]

I've been watching nearly all the bowl games, have watched tons of national TV programs, and I've listened to several national radio talk shows since all this came out - Similar things are NOT being said all over the country. I haven't heard much negativity at all actually. The message board vitriol you reference does NOT represent national perception.

Jan 3, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to LOL Message boards crap vs ]

Who cares? It was not Dianabol.

For one thing, 2 of 3 failed tests were offensive players

Jan 3, 2019, 10:25 AM

For another, who cares what bitter ND fans think just a few days after getting blown out by 27 points?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drug test starting to affect Clemson’s reputation

Jan 3, 2019, 10:26 AM

Are you really basing this off of a post from a salty ND/Oklahoma fan?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

One dude on a message board that 99.99% of America has never

Jan 3, 2019, 10:26 AM

heard of, who is not even garnering much support on his own forum, is not affecting Clemson's reputation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 3, 2019, 10:28 AM

Where's the part where it says its "affecting Clemson't reputation", or did you make that up?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anonymous message board material. Nothing to see here.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:29 AM

However I agree we need to find the source ASAP so that we can prevent this from happening in the future. It’s hard for me to believe that we have a program issue here considering that the players say they take drug tests all the time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 10:29 AM

Fans of other teams are always going to think whatever they want to think. It's not much different from Louisville fans trying to say a couple years ago that we had all the refs in our pockets. They can scream on message boards all they want about us being cheaters, but it won't impact anything real. That's part of winning all the time like we've been doing lately. If it wasn't these drug tests then other fans would find something else to use against us to make themselves feel better.

What a moronic post***

Jan 3, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: What a moronic post- yep very

Jan 3, 2019, 10:34 AM

coot-esque

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously? You really think what some anonymous posters

Jan 3, 2019, 10:35 AM

opinion from the barren wastelands of Indiana somehow affects our great University's reputation??

I'd be more concerned about my own reputation if I posted such foolishness.

SMH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

lOL internets.....I sure as hell don't base my opinion what

Jan 3, 2019, 10:37 AM

internet says and anyone that does is a fool

One of the dumbest and less thought out posts EVER

Jan 3, 2019, 10:42 AM

Posting conjecture from a sour grapes ND website...how cootish.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 10:43 AM

I wouldn’t have posted this just based off message boards but the Dallas newspaper and others around the country have written some scathing articles that Clemson should be investigated.

So yeah, don’t think this is a coltish or moronic post. ESPN really has been extremely fair and taking Dabo’s stance etc. we really do need to identify the source and clear these kids names.

We can’t accept it lying down and hoping it will go away. And, will add I don’t think that will happen. I’m confident our university will identify something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 10:49 AM

Thanks for posting. You said it better than me. I was just using this an example of things that I have seen online. You know there will be some that will try to put an asterisk on it when we win the natty Monday.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Drug test starting to affect Clemson’s reputation ]

I'll go with cootish.

Jan 3, 2019, 11:03 AM

And that’s fine too, that’s your opinion. I read it in several papers online before the ND game was ever played.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dallas newspaper and others around the country..."

Jan 3, 2019, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Drug test starting to affect Clemson’s reputation ]

How many? Seriously. Haven't heard of seen anything like that anywhere.

Wow. That OklahomaIrishman is embarrassing.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:43 AM

A butthurt green and gold proud loser. Cootlike.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

He got the quadruple whammy from us the last several years

Jan 3, 2019, 10:45 AM

...I'm sure the Clemson hate is strong with this one.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 10:45 AM

Opposition and criticism is just part of the game. If issues went away sports writers would have to get in unemployment line. When something new comes along this will be like yesterdays newspaper. Old news.

It’s one dude on an obscure message board.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:46 AM

I’d say your posts are affecting your reputation.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:55 AM

This is truly a weak a** troll attempt if I’ve ever seen one. Find a new target, or change your meds if your somehow sincere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did 20+ at once effect Alabama???

Jan 3, 2019, 10:58 AM

Oh no a team we just slapped around on a national stage in front of millions is accusing us of cheating.... There’s no way this story is biased, look at the next comment where a ND fan is bashing the story, then the next comment is the same..

Jan 3, 2019, 11:10 AM

You know people have been accusing Clemson of cheating on message boards across the country long before this, right? Just like we accuse Bama and Georgia and any other successful team. Fans don’t like to believe another school could possibly be better for very long without cheating. Just ignore it.

Jan 3, 2019, 12:09 PM

They nearly got blanked by a superior opponent . Instead of boo-hooing about it on a message board and making ridiculous claims they should probably email the red-faced leprechaun and ask him what he intends to do about his 12-1 team getting nationally embarrassed in the CFP .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yeah, right.***

Jan 3, 2019, 12:36 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah. If it happens AGAIN it will be a big deal and

Jan 3, 2019, 3:29 PM

probably start to raise questions and damage the reputation of the program. Right now nobody outside of some message board goons are looking at this as a program-wide issue for Clemson.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to get to the bottom of it and clear these guys though.

Jan 3, 2019, 4:43 PM

Seems no one can provide a link or credible proof of anything. Just homer Domers whinning about getting their arses kicked in front and large crowd and one of the most watched games this year. Come back to the playoffs when you grow up or your administration grows a set and joins a conference where you have to win a division and championship game to be considered. Start preparing yourselves for the 2020 beat down coming because at this rate you won't be good enough see the Tigers (or anyone else) in the playoffs before then.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic