Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where's TigerBry83 ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Where's TigerBry83 ?

Jun 9, 2018, 9:13 AM

I don't care about Belk or T's car . I am dying to get an in depth update on camp and recruiting. That guy is the shiznit .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where's TigerBry83 ?

Jun 9, 2018, 9:28 AM

@tigerbry goes around and TUs! I believe head given approx. 155,000 of them! He's the king of TUs.
I miss his post and recruiting updates as well. Wish he'd post more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 9:29 AM

yep - he's a good one

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

He probably tired of the resident malcontents...

Jun 9, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

...and their snide remarks that have caused many other longtime and valued members to stop posting. You know, those that clearly know more than anyone else, and will go to any length to make sure YOU know it as well. Just look at a couple of responses in this thread as evidence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Nail hit on the head, there***

Jun 12, 2018, 3:01 PM

Jun 9, 2018, 9:35 AM

You do realize even without joining a paid site, twitter gives out tons or info. All you have to do is connect dots.

Jun 9, 2018, 9:38 AM

But there is nothing like reading it from a TNET supporter like tigerbry! He's one of our own. He just has trouble keeping kids off his lawn! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

CUPeake19 said:

You do realize even without joining a paid site, twitter gives out tons or info. All you have to do is connect dots.

He does a lot more than Twitter stalking, though. His own personal database is as comprehensive - and probably better, frankly - than any of the ones maintained by the recruiting services.

He's probably the best-informed enthusiast I've seen. Like a lot of fellow enthusiasts in the Clemson community, I know a few folks and get some tidbits here and there, but this dude seems to know everything about our recruiting board.

I myself am a big fan of TigerBry. His posts are massive dumps of very good info.

Jun 9, 2018, 10:36 AM

1.) I didn't say he got his info from Twitter. I said if ppl joined twitter they could connect the dots.

2.) Like all guru on TNet they get their info from a paid site 85% of time unless they have a inside source( which is how the paid site get info)

3. Moral of the post is join TI or 247 and get the same info "guru" on here spout out. Paid sites aren't expensive like some claim.

or don't join a pay site and pay here

Jun 9, 2018, 10:40 AM

and get the information with out all the drama and wait a day for the verified information from the Tigernet staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong

Jun 9, 2018, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

He does extensive research. Twitter, the kids interviews with local papers, coaches etc

I find out info for free on twitter by following the right people. TigerBry has his ways as well.

You are lazy and misinformed to throw out that just because someone has information that it comes from paid sites.

Well said quozzel!!!!!***

Jun 9, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

Jun 9, 2018, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

Preach it Q!
As I posted a couple months back,
I could almost swear I read a statement he made FOR a paid site.
I'd like to add that I'm very appreciative of the work Quozell does for our site.
Thanks Q. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 5:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

+1 for massive dumps of good info !

Quozzel ... you are also very good analytically , enjoy your takes on all things Clemson

DB23

quozzel your posts R generally heavy on info &

Jun 10, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

educated, well informed perspective on Clemson Football & recruiting; BTW U recall your handle from nearly 20 yrs ago from Ard's site during Rivals earlier stages-No point, just a recollection (&1more)remember Southstands private board

^^in reference^^BTW I not U ********

Jun 10, 2018, 1:09 PM

Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us.

Jun 9, 2018, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

What he does takes a lot of work and I don’t have to pay a dime for it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us.

Jun 9, 2018, 10:41 AM

Would like me to cut and paste articles for you and give the same opinion on a recruit as a source? Not diminishing anything but everyone can have the exact same info if they tried a little harder.

Jun 9, 2018, 11:03 AM

here's a thought - don't read it

#problemsolved

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes I don’t feel like spending the time energy or money so feel free to do that.

Jun 9, 2018, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

Otherwise I appreciate tigerbry83.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

Who wants to try harder to find info? I've never even been on twitter and don't intend to.

Tigerbry is welcome to post material whenever he pleases. He's an actual contributor to t-net and provides a valued service. This isn't North Korea and we don't need anyone dictating the control of information for us.

Jun 9, 2018, 11:47 AM

So what your saying is you're lazy?? Don't intend to use twitter but stay on Tigernet for hours begging for recruiting info??? Gotcha????

Wow, what a jerk. Must be a sad life.***

Jun 9, 2018, 12:55 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Do you cut your grass with a pair of scissors?

Jun 9, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

If not, you must be a lazy bastage.

See how idiotic that sounds?

Weve got a real Rhodes scholar here folks...

Why would one poster’s posting bother you so much?***

Jun 9, 2018, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would one poster’s posting bother you so much?***

Jun 9, 2018, 1:15 PM

Insecurity, jealousy...only thing I can think of. He's more than welcome to explain himself but it seems he'd rather sit in a corner and scream at everyone like toddler.

Re: Why would one poster’s posting bother you so much?***

Jun 9, 2018, 1:29 PM

helluva thing to complain about. a tiger fan providing free info that's thoughtful, helpful, and liked by many - and has the balls, or lack thereof, to find fault. awesome. its why i never suscribe to "all us tiger fans are like family" - there are many i cood do without. i'm sure there are peeps that say same about me - but not many, lol

Jun 10, 2018, 5:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

I follow recruiting as much as many. I try to learn each recruit out there that we offer or might offer. I know how to make a great steak on the grill, but it is not lazy to want to go out and enjoy someone else doing it for you. Life too short to work yourself to an early death or stress over what someone posts on tigernet. I miss tigerwoods and tigerbry. Thanks to anyone who combines all the stuff out there and gives it to us to read.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Jun 10, 2018, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

No I would prefer you to just stop typing altogether. Brye is the bomb. You? Not so much.

Jun 10, 2018, 5:59 AM [ in reply to Don’t try to diminish the service that man provides to us. ]

Yep , it's been many a time I discovered something brand new and valuable about a recruit from Bry , whether it would be a commit date or visitation updates ... the guy is a wealth of knowledge and a welcomed one where I am concerned .

DB23

Jun 9, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

And you can stay on twitter yourself, and quit being a twit on tigernet.

Tigerbry83 - come back!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Jun 10, 2018, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Where's TigerBry83 ? ]

Bry is a contributor to this social community. Oj gives me a countdown, some give historical perspective, while others entertain. Allot of posters contribute to my daily distraction from the world. Without them, I'm left with David's nuggets and crump's td.

Still here buddy!!

Jun 9, 2018, 10:56 AM

Appreciate the interest and I'll go ahead and jump right into it. The 2019 class continues to grow and we've already landed some really impressive recruits. I'm really big on our RB commit, Chez Mellusi (6-1 205) of Naples, FL and the hope is that he becomes our next big bruising back. That'd be nice, wouldn't it? Also, don't forget about 2018 RB commit Lyn-J Dixon cause I think he'll see some time this season.

Many times people ask which recruit has the biggest potential and my answer for this year hasn't deviated- it's WR Joseph Ngata (6-3 200) from Folsom, CA. There's a ton to like about his game with his burst, physicality and elite top end speed. Plus he's no slouch when it comes to blocking for the run game and ya just don't see that everyday. I can't tell you how elated I was when we offered him and he should be making a return trip to campus soon. As a junior last season, Ngata tallied 81 receptions for 1,777 yards and 26 touchdowns.

If we do take another TE I'm hoping that it's Keon Zipperer (6-2 240) of Lakeland, FL. He's Jordan Leggett with another gear and is my top ranked TE in this class. Miami is pressing hard for his services but we're still in the mix.

I get a lot of emails regarding o-line recruiting and I keep reminding folks that it's still relatively early- although who doesn't love an early commitment. The one I'd watch for here is probably Jake Hornibrook (6-4 275) out of Pennsylvania. He's a teammate of current Tiger LB commit Keith Macguire. Hornibrook appears to be down to Clemson and Wisconsin with a decision coming soon.

If you're keeping tabs on camp you've probably noted that Florida o-line teammates Adrian Medley and Hunter Rayburn have been in town. I like our chances here with this duo but I think we'll know more very soon. With no certainty I'd say it's down to us and the Aggies- with FSU and UCF also being potential contenders. The Gators are also making a late move here too.

Clemson is one of 42 schools to offer five-star offensive tackle Devonte Dobbs and our Tigers recently made his Top 8. Dobbs has visited here three times and his last visit was about a month ago. After landing big Jackson Carman last year, I wouldn't count us out in landing this elite Michigan prospect and distance will not be a factor. “I talked to Coach (Robbie) Caldwell, the OL coach for a while, and he joked that I was scared to come down south and leave home and I told him I wasn’t,” Dobbs said.

Alabama and Tennessee may appear to be the current big players for five-star lineman Darnell Wright but Clemson is also in the mix. The elite tackle is planning his visits and the hope is that he'll swing by Tiger Town. Clay Webb appears to be SEC-bound but he's no stranger to Tiger Town. He's probably the best center prospect we've seen in some time. Webb could be a visitor next week so that's a positive sign for us. “Visits for me now will definitely be about relationships. I am just trying to improve my relationships with coaches and players and just trying to see how I fit in the spectrum of things."

I wouldn't say we're out of it for elite lineman Harry Miller but it looks like his Top 5 would consist of Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame and Stanford. He's easy to like with all the mission works he does and he's one heck of a prospect. Miller just seems like a Clemson man and hopefully that happens.

Feel free to hit me up on Tmail any time and have a wonderful weekend!

Re: Still here buddy!!

Jun 9, 2018, 11:14 AM

What's the latest on Crouch? We seemed to have momentum and then it went silent?

Jun 9, 2018, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

Thanks a lot!

Jun 9, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

Always enjoy your input re recruiting. Keep them coming. The anticipation associated with recruiting is similar to wondering what Santa Claus is going to bring us. We don't want all of the four and five star recruits, we just want those that fit our Tiger culture.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

Love seeing your updates, thanks and don't be a stranger. ??

Yay!!!! Way over due and about dang time!! PLEASE keep us

Jun 9, 2018, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

informed more often!!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Always love your updates and LOVE Lee’s Inlet Kitchen!***

Jun 9, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

Re: Always love your updates and LOVE Lee’s Inlet Kitchen!***

Jun 10, 2018, 7:33 AM

Tiger5 said:

Lee’s Inlet Kitchen has been my families favorite for many years! I arrived in Garden City last nite and will eat there 3 times this week! Best Clam Chowder ever!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

Thank you for your contributions. Always good stuff!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

Thanks again for the updates. Really do appreciate all the work. Wish you could talk TigerWoods into coming back too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks

Jun 9, 2018, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

I appreciate your efforts to provide us with information.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Appreciate your work and updates

Jun 10, 2018, 1:46 AM [ in reply to Still here buddy!! ]

@TigerBry83

Re: Appreciate your work and updates

Jun 12, 2018, 2:55 PM

Thanks T Bry. Stop by whenever you can.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2018, 2:59 PM

Last known footage ...

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic