Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't over react on the score tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Don't over react on the score tonight.

Nov 10, 2018, 11:46 PM

There were legitimately a lot of things going on here. First and foremost, a home game for BC. They could win the division with a win. That is a helluva motivator. It's cold, sure football weather, but it tends to be an equalizer to some degree. Trevor was not sharp, it's OK, he's still learning. We had a couple poor officiating calls, whew. The DEFENSE shut them out !! On their field when they could win the division. 27 - 7 isn't that bad considering. We have been hot as can be, we played away, cold night, freshman wasn't sharp . I'll take it!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as well as our defense played and kept putting BC defense

Nov 10, 2018, 11:49 PM

Back on the field over and over again. our OL should have been able to take over the game and dominate them in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

I'm worried something is wrong with Mitch Hyatt. He seemed to get subbed out more than normal tonight. OL did not have a good day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as well as our defense played and kept putting BC defense

Nov 11, 2018, 1:05 PM

Hyatt got hurt early on. It was good to see him back out there, but they didn't leave it out. My guess is since we were winning, they would not force him to play that much.

^ Exactly Right!

Nov 10, 2018, 11:50 PM

Great win TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama beats #16 24-0, AT HOME, & we beat #17 27-7 on the road

Good game.

and the talking heads on E$ecPN will say...

Nov 10, 2018, 11:53 PM

that just shows how deep the $-EZ really is and how weak the ACC is.

They are going to pimp that agenda like a $2.00 prostitute on Saturday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Don't over react on the score tonight.

Yep, great win. If we don't give up the return (Terrell ran too far, or would have tackled him)...the botched call on the "muffed punt"....(pissed me off everytime #### Fowler kept bringing it up)...it would have been at least a 27 point win. Missed so many deep throws that would have been sure TDs too. No matter,...great win.

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't over react on the score tonight.

Nov 10, 2018, 11:53 PM

I agree - I have seen worse games and, Oh My... Losses? How many Freshmen QB's get this much playing experience in a Freshman Year? What if we do no better the rest of the year, so what. I Love My Tigers and we are going to continue to win and improve, year in and year out even as we rotate our Seniors out to the NFL. I am proud to be a Tiger !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic