Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dont say anything about this team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dont say anything about this team

Dec 18, 2015, 9:14 PM

You say your all in to clemson, well the attendance tonight did not look like it. So don't start judging this team when everytime they made a big play its quiet. Mabye knoko would of made those FT if it did not sound like it was in columbia. The problem is not the team its YOU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was tat the problem last week when he missed 2 at the end

Dec 18, 2015, 9:22 PM

that would have put us up

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked the 2nd half effort,but bad coaching put us in

Dec 18, 2015, 9:24 PM

that position

Re: I liked the 2nd half effort,but bad coaching put us in

Dec 18, 2015, 10:14 PM

I know. Why do the coaches keep stressing miss your shot, miss your freethrows, etc.

No, its them. Fan support is an issue. But its them.***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't judge us - it is you at 55 % barely half in/ half ####***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:33 PM

Re: Don't judge us - it is you at 55 % barely half in/ half ####***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:35 PM

I was there I have a right to judge you

I have been watching Tiger BB for over 50 years and have

Dec 18, 2015, 9:50 PM

never seen such bad play even if for a half - that comeback was similar to their comeback in 2nd half in football - desperation and then blowing it like against Alabama. I don't blame the players I blame the passive coach! I am too used to inspiring coaches like Dabo. I have never seen Tigers play so uninspiringly even if for a period of time. Martin had more passion in his little finger than Brownell has in his whole body! And I graduated in '66 after growing up with Pistol Pete Maravich when his Dad coached at Clemson, so I have seen lots of coaches. And watched a former coach who now is at Coastal Carolina beat Tigers last 3 times with MUCH less talent. And Brownell never got upset with his non-hustling players like Martin does all the time, and Dabo did against the punter and any player who makes mistakes. DON'T JUDGE ME KID, unless you get your percentages up at least 40%. Who do you really pull for????

Re: Don't judge us - it is you at 55 % barely half in/ half ####***

Dec 18, 2015, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't judge us - it is you at 55 % barely half in/ half ####*** ]

Class of '79. I have the right to judge your stupidity. Our program is at its lowest point that I can remember in my 58 years. Brad

Re: Dont say anything about this team

Dec 18, 2015, 9:56 PM

I turned the game off with 9 min to go in the first half. SOS IMO. These guys can't play BBall for chit IMO. And if you're (yes - it is YOU'RE not YOUR) hellbent on thinking it is the FANS fault, then don't come on here spouting your ignorance without being called out.

This coach needs to go - PERIOD.

Fans won't spend hard earned money to support

Dec 18, 2015, 10:01 PM

A mediocre team at best, especially at Christmas. Money is too tight for that. I used to support Brownell but that's changing fast.

If you want fans to fill up the place, get a coach with passion. Brownell might be a good x' s n O' s coach but he has no passion. He gets paid too much for this product. And I think his ego is hurting recruiting. You want great players, you really have to sell Clemson and sell sell sell. Something Dabo understands.

Dec 18, 2015, 10:15 PM

really....don't blame this on the fans........if you want to point fingers at someone maybe you should begin with the coaches because they are the ones being very well paid to recruit & teach these players....and they are not doing there jobs very well based on the results thus far....Go Tigers!!!!

Dec 18, 2015, 10:16 PM

Who cares, it's only basketball.

Dec 18, 2015, 10:32 PM

The attitude of "who cares it's only basketball" is a large part of the problem! The coaching staff is very much another major issue. Clemson basketball for both men and women need to totally transformed and I've been following both since the 1970s when each program frankly was horrid! It is evident neither coach knows how to build and then sustain their respective program!

Brownell is a solid coach, poor recruiter and even worse motivator! I supported him the entire tenure, but this season he has done a poor job thus far. I see another lost season and therefore I also see the need for change!

Go Tigers!

Dec 18, 2015, 10:21 PM

Wow. Strong words right out of the box.
I wish I could get part of that scholarship kickbacks as a attendee!
Or maybe if the recruited me better, I would be louder..... come on how does me shouting or not make them not fall be bind on a 18-2 run. They are the athletes.

So your physical presence makes your

Dec 18, 2015, 10:39 PM

expert 'opinion' on the state of our BB program carry more merit? Sometimes I feel like your kind need to be round up and ##### slapped all at once to knock some freakin sense in you.

Consider that despite this is considered a "home" game, it isn't. There are just as many coots in this area hungry for a win because they suck ### at everything else. They were 9-0 coming in and we're going to pack Bon Secours. Brad said it himself..."we have to play a better brand of basketball; something our fans can cheer for."

I'm still not calling for Brad's head, I'll leave that up to Clemson's AD. I'll worry about something else I can control...

I apologize that I missed all those 3's tonight and the

Dec 18, 2015, 10:47 PM

turnovers and missed free throws, I just was out of synch. Sorry I played so bad. It's my fault.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know your team has gone to crap when people

Dec 18, 2015, 10:50 PM

start blaming the fans for loses. If the team wins, there is no problem getting people in the stands. As it is, who wants to pay the prices they are asking to see the product on the court?
Brownell went to the Tournament with Purnell's players and hasn't sniffed it since. He is no better than Shyatt, but we're stuck with him till the construction is done. Hopefully someone will wise up after that.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic