Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson-Louisville Prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson-Louisville Prediction

Sep 17, 2015, 1:01 PM

Clemson-Louisville Prediction

Clemson was tabbed as the favorite to win the ACC Atlantic by the media back in July, and if the Tigers are going to represent their division in Charlotte in December the journey starts Thursday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These predictions

Sep 17, 2015, 1:07 PM

Are too small.
Where's your faith?

It's going to be a lot to a little....Tigers roll.

From the looks of that, I don't think Mackey

Sep 17, 2015, 1:11 PM

understand what making a score prediction means. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: New Story: Clemson-Louisville Prediction

Sep 17, 2015, 1:25 PM

I hope we can run the ball & perhaps make a 3rd & short - 140 yds against App State is cause for concern.

Way Off

Sep 17, 2015, 1:56 PM

Mark my words. This game will look one sided in the first quarter and a half. One sided being in Louisville's favor. Clemson will score a last minute touchdown before half and bring that momentum out of the locker rooms to begin the second half. Second half will be all Tigers.

Artavis Scott will score a 50 yard jet sweep. Ray Ray will have 10 receptions and be the player of the game. The passing attack will open up running lanes instead of the other way around.

Tigers win big in second half and pull away.

Final score
CLEMSON 34
LOUISVILLE 20

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Way Off

Sep 17, 2015, 2:31 PM

I hope you are wrong bc T-net will be in a complete melt down, and the entire coaching staff will be fired at half with no body left to coach the 2nd half....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Way Off

Sep 17, 2015, 3:33 PM

lol.why?

You must be new around here...

Sep 17, 2015, 4:43 PM

What and see what happens if Clemson get's off to a bad start. You'll think someone shot everyone's dog.

I think our defense is really really good

Sep 17, 2015, 6:24 PM

I think our defense is really really good and they had to take a journey to be number one last year and I think they are already there. I don't see Louisville doing too much scoring especially in the redzone they have a good tight end but he not that good when covered by Blanks....I just don't see the fear here. It's just from the past. If Clemson comes in and it's starters for 3+ quarters I mean you haven't seen that you seen like 3 starters with a bunch of 3rd string guys...dabo has salt and peppered a lot that last few games when it's good on good I see Clemson looking very elite and efficient! I honestly think Norton bad snaps was throwing the rhythm of the offense off cause when Guiermo came in the snaps were great Offense caught rhythm. This week we will look better cause the defenses won't play 15 yards off the receivers making us dink and dunk down the field...we run to many zone runs we did under Morris too. I think they should just BAMA it sometimes and just say anyone in front of me is going on there back put that Big mean tight end in to lead block as a change up if teams play so far off and also the Kelly Bryant Wildcat with Deshaun also in the game! Scary thought!

Sep 17, 2015, 2:04 PM

38-17 Clemson. Ground game will open up after several successful jet sweeps and passes by DW on the move. Defensive shuts down their run game and which ever QB they use will throw several interceptions in desperation to move ball. GO TIGERS !!!

Sep 17, 2015, 2:34 PM

A coach saver you are!!!

Don't forget if our 1st team would have stayed in we

Sep 17, 2015, 2:39 PM

Could have scored 70 points against the worn out defenses the 1st two weeks. Jeff and Tony have not even started to open up the playbook yet.

I think our reserves get on the field again late in the 4th quarter. We will wear out the defense again but the 1 st team will stay in longer. It's still going to be a three score lead on the road. 38-14 or 45-21.

Tigers come to play tonight and open up the jets with Deshaun tonight. It's going to be later when their defense wears out but in my opinion we have big 3rd quarter when we pick up the tempo and playbook in the 2nd half.

I can't wait to see the game. The Tigers will leave all their energy on the field because it will be over two weeks before we play again.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

31-16 good guys. We give up field goals.***

Sep 17, 2015, 2:45 PM

Re: Don't forget if our 1st team would have stayed in we

Sep 17, 2015, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Don't forget if our 1st team would have stayed in we ]

The most important player on the field is the qb. Watson vs ? Even if everything else is equal the Tigers still come out ahead, 38-21.

Key to this game: When UL passes the ball

Sep 17, 2015, 3:33 PM

I think this matchup will drive the outcome. Clemson's pass rush and (especially) defensive secondary are very good. UL's quarterbacks are not. Between picks and maybe even a strip sack, I expect the Clemson defense to generate at least 3 or more turnovers, setting the offense up with a short field and perhaps contributing a score of their own.

Yes, the Clemson offense will struggle at times. Yes, UL defenders will stuff the RB's at the line more often than not. However I expect Gallman and Watson to break off a couple of long runs on those few occasions they make it to the sencond level. I also expect Watson to complete a few of those passes that leave you slack-jawed and wondering how in the world he fit the ball into such a tight window.

So, I say Clemson 27 - UL 10.

My only concern is that the Cards won't even give us a tune

Sep 17, 2015, 5:46 PM

up game matching the previous two. Our guys are good and getting better.

Oh my 55K fans... how scary

Sep 17, 2015, 6:17 PM

10K in Orange. Can't wait to hear the inventive BS of the talking head commentators.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

37-20 sounds about right ... Go Tigers!***

Sep 17, 2015, 6:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic