Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Confidence Meter going forward :
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Confidence Meter going forward :

Oct 15, 2017, 8:15 PM

Meter reads 99% for me . We are more talented than every roster we have left to face , we sport a team that knows it can win at the very highest level and has dealt with the pressure . Oh and by the way , we are Dabo Swinney's Clemson Tiger football team with a week of rest ahead of the stretch run !

Since I started typing this my confidence has bumped up again ...now at 99.75% , and steady .

Go Tigers ! Beat Tech !!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I am at 75% due to kicker, Bryant's health, and...

Oct 15, 2017, 8:22 PM

that we play some good teams still.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am at 75% due to kicker, Bryant's health, and...

Oct 15, 2017, 8:29 PM

C'mon Carlsbad ...this was our wake up alarm !

Get that confidence up there !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Waking up without a QB or kicker***

Oct 15, 2017, 8:31 PM

Re: Waking up without a QB or kicker***

Oct 15, 2017, 8:33 PM

Next man up and practice practice practice !

DB23

Re: I am at 75% due to kicker, Bryant's health, and...

Oct 16, 2017, 6:23 AM [ in reply to I am at 75% due to kicker, Bryant's health, and... ]

Agree.. With a healthy first team QB and Kicker... We would have beat Cuse...

I am with you...

Oct 15, 2017, 8:26 PM

I have learned to never doubt our team. I always believe they will figure out a way to win until the last second of the game.

They have some things to fix.....but they did last year after the Pitt game and they were able to more than fix things.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am with you...

Oct 15, 2017, 8:32 PM

TLT , we have experience in adversity ...Dabo is the dude .
Coaches and our players are going to remind all of the one-loss turtleheads out there that Clemson was BUILT for this !

DB23

Re: Confidence Meter going forward :

Oct 15, 2017, 8:26 PM

Co-sign.

Leave Geometry out of this!

Oct 16, 2017, 7:20 AM

We don't need no more bad angles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Allin***

Oct 15, 2017, 8:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's why my conference meter is

Oct 15, 2017, 8:31 PM

Low

1.We have great talent, but we have lost our starting quarterback and kicker. That's a lot of points off the table.

2. The one area I thought I would never have concern about is our defense. Suddenly, they look human and may have issues when other teams try the HUNH against them.

3. Although we cam through the tough September part of our schedule with flying colors, we have more tough games to come against teams that are playing even better than people thought they would be: NC State, Georgia Tech, South Carolina. And even though underachieving this year, FSU will not be easy.

4. IF we can't be confident as a 22 1/2 point favorite, then nothing is guaranteed. We didn't have turnovers, we didn't lose to a team that was of equal talent that shocked us at the end. We just got thoroughly beat by a big underdog. And our offense only score 17 against them. It might be hard for us to score 17 against FSU, SC, GT and NCSU if that's the case. And again we are without our starting QB.

Having said all of that, I love our coaching staff, our team and our outlook for the next few years. I just hope when Trevor or Hunter is the starter in a couple of years, that our offensive coordinators do them justice. I might add that Kelly Bryant has played great this year and much better than what my expectations were.

Re: Here's why my conference meter is

Oct 15, 2017, 8:38 PM

All good points guy , but the poise and proven ability we have shown over the last 6 seasons ...to me at least has my confidence meter high and trending up .

Believe in this team , because I guarantee you that they do not doubt themselves .

I am plus one'in ya , because I think a little sprinkle of the Dabo-dust will help you along tonight ??

DB23

I appreciate your confidence and really hope you are right

Oct 15, 2017, 8:43 PM

about everything you say in this post.

I said that last week.***

Oct 15, 2017, 9:18 PM

Re: I said that last week.***

Oct 15, 2017, 9:36 PM

Well it's about time people realize that confidence is contagious !
I smelt what you were shovellin!

DB23

Oct 15, 2017, 9:34 PM

I'm hovering around 80% confidence meter, but still love and support the team and coaches even if we lose again.

Re: Confidence Meter going forward : 98.6%

Oct 15, 2017, 10:10 PM

That's about normal...
These guys (players and coaches) are too solid to not learn from some adversity.
Who knows? Maybe the bitterness of Friday's game will be excellent medicine fit both the coaches and players.
I expect this bunch to win out and see where we land with the selection committee.

Don't feel like responding at the present time.......***

Oct 15, 2017, 10:14 PM

Re: Don't feel like responding at the present time.......***

Oct 15, 2017, 11:48 PM

Whatsa Matter U ?

They ain't bitin' on the Wando ?

Comment later then ... We'll all be here ??

DB23

Oct 16, 2017, 12:07 AM

Clemson won't face another QB as athletic as Cuse's QB that can also pass. Dungey may play in the NFL. I would say he's the best overall QB Clemson has played the past few years.

Oct 16, 2017, 12:17 AM

G Tech QB doesn't appear to be a great passer and I don't think think their defense is good enough to win at Clemson.

FSU obviously has issues on offense.

NCSU is hard to figure out but they didn't look that great against Pitt. I think they will probably miss their RB Dayes against Clemson. Their QB is solid but I think he's kind of like Auburn's QB who couldn't do anything against Clemson in 2nd half.

SC doesn't appear to have much on offense.

Oct 15, 2017, 10:21 PM

Love the way you are thinking! Dabo and Venables will get them polished up and ready! "The best is yet to come!"

You tell 'em Dug!!***

Oct 15, 2017, 10:23 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: You tell 'em Dug!!***

Oct 16, 2017, 1:25 AM

I thought it was a great post as well. Spent the whole weekend looking through a lot of negative. I've been a fan of CU football for a long time, it's the school I grew up loving. I'm not blind to the issues, I just have faith in this team and coaching staff. All In!

Oct 16, 2017, 1:55 AM

I'm confident that GT is gonna have a really bad night against us. After that embarrassment the coaches and players and probably even the cheerleaders are gonna be looking for blood.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic