Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't care what Paul Finebaum or anybody says,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,316

Don't care what Paul Finebaum or anybody says,

Aug 9, 2019, 12:09 AM

we won a National Championship against a team no one thought we would beat, and we didn't do like a movie, with some back and forth and high drama, with us prevailing in the end just barely over the Best Ever. In fact, the movie the Tigers made in Santa Clara was boring for anyone other than Tiger fans. We kicked the crap out of the team and early in the second half it was over. You could see the cracks and smell the blood in the first half, for goodness sake.

I have not enjoyed reading the pundits' and experts' words before, during or after (minus Kirk and Fowler's utter disbelieving screams during the game) said National Championship. Especially after.

We won the #### thing fair and square, in front of millions they way we were supposed to do it. We did it the right way, we did it legally and we did without leaving a doubt on the field of play.

Finebaum and the rest are just spouting words and the words 1) don't exist and 2) aren't strong enough if they did to take that trophy away. It's Clemson's. Clemson earned it. Screw all the rest of the nonsense. Go Tigers. Best Ever.

Let's do it again, sometime real soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Exactly & Well Stated.

Aug 9, 2019, 12:18 AM

44-16 can't be altered, hidden, contradicted or erased!

CLEMSON TiGERS are the 2018 National Champions, FOREVER!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't care what Paul Finebaum or anybody says,

Aug 9, 2019, 12:28 AM

"All's Well that ends Well", indeed. But to say we won the 2018 NC as if "we didn't do like a movie, with some back and forth and high drama", I appreciate that and the butt wooping. But that's exactly how we won the 2016 NC championship game, which personally I consider the better victory. But yes, let's do it again sometime real soon!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right. What I'm trying to stress here is that there was no

Aug 9, 2019, 12:52 AM

doubt in 2018...I'm dumbfounded and trying to ignore the rhetoric that has happened since we dominated the Best Ever. 44-16 on the scoreboard STILL isn't enough for some experts. Beating the crap out of teams hasn't been enough and the talking heads won't shut up. 2016 was obviously very close, but you could say it could have gone either way in those final moments with a mistimed pass here, an extra block there...

2018 left no doubt. I'm amazed anyone is still talking about it like the outcome is still uncertain. It's infuriating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Right. What I'm trying to stress here is that there was no

Aug 9, 2019, 5:49 AM

Ignorance is everywhere

Re: Don't care what Paul Finebaum or anybody says,

Aug 9, 2019, 6:57 AM

Should have rubbed some salt into Bama by scoring on that last drive to make it a 51-16. Just to shut these buffoons up.

I liked the mercy back then, and though I don't think it'd

Aug 9, 2019, 7:09 AM

shut anybody up, that is also the reason I think we should have done it, too.

^^^fact - the bamers QUIT - BEFORE HALFTIME

Aug 9, 2019, 7:16 AM

I'm with you bruh -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and the fact that we did it w/o Big Dex

Aug 9, 2019, 7:44 AM

can you imagine what it would have been like? Not that Huggie bear or Nyles didn't do an AMAZING job.....it's just that Big Dex is a monster.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,316
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic