Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doesn't the Nkemdiche recruiting fiasc sound like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Doesn't the Nkemdiche recruiting fiasc sound like

Nov 9, 2012, 5:06 PM

Bobby Bouchet in "Water Boy"? Maybe Dabo needs to get a Tatoo of Roy Orbison on his buttocks and remind Roberto Nkemdiche that "What momma doesn't know doesn't hurt momma".

The only problem is that I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that a legal guardian has to sign the NLI for it to be valid.

Clemson will be fine no matter what that gifted athlete decides to do in spite of his Napoleonic Complex, control freak, self centered, neurotic, egotistical mother decides about or for her son. By going to University of Mississippi, he will definitely receive a subpar education (I am being polite)and hopefully will not be one of the 75% of NFL professional that end up broke a few years after they leave football.

I just hope he grows some balls and decides to do what his heart has been telling him to do and what will be best for him and his future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is strange, but ...

Nov 9, 2012, 5:45 PM

... it is also his decision.

I don't think that he is thinking straight, but he is 17 or 18 years-old, and he cares about his family.

That makes more sense to me than a bunch of 50 year-old guys who worry about what an 18 year-old is doing. Give him some slack. He may need to grow up some, but he is probably a good kid.

Re: Doesn't the Nkemdiche recruiting fiasc sound like

Nov 9, 2012, 5:49 PM

You don't need a "legal Gaurdian" for to sign for anything once you turn 18.

Nov 9, 2012, 6:01 PM

Good idea to talk about a young man who COULD still end a Clemson Tiger like that. I doubt if Dabo needs you butting in right now ....Clemson fan.

You guys forget that his closest friends that he hangs with

Nov 9, 2012, 6:00 PM

are coming here. They will influence him more than his mother- who will be in Africa and coaches that leave to go back to their campuses. Nick is already here BECAUSE of RK. This stuff will weigh on his heart when things calm down, now that he is out of his commitment. Don't give up, this could be Dabo strategy!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

very immature post...take a breath...

Nov 9, 2012, 6:48 PM

geeeez.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2012, 6:51 PM

Who? Nkemdiche?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic