Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does this york guy really know anything or is he just cuttin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Does this york guy really know anything or is he just cuttin

Jun 9, 2012, 11:13 PM

and pasting from big 12 boards and the twitters? I beginning to think he doesn't know a darn thing and is only looking for attention.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does this york guy really know anything or is he just cuttin

Jun 9, 2012, 11:16 PM

Probably So, Theres so much stuff floating around about conference realignment and big 12 talk. I won't believe it till its in the papers.

The papers? They don't do any research.***

Jun 10, 2012, 6:58 AM

LOL***

Jun 10, 2012, 10:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2012, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Does this york guy really know anything or is he just cuttin ]

Just someone trying to make life difficult for Clemson.

that is what I think, but only because of his insecurity

based on the responses he gives after people question his posts.

Further, seems he just writes what people on this site want to read.

obsessed with big brother^^^^

Jun 9, 2012, 11:52 PM

Why are you here and why care what someone is saying about expansion with another team

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: obsessed with big brother^^^^

Jun 10, 2012, 2:11 AM

You have a free forum site to post on, and because of that, even the complete idiots of your fanbase, who otherwise would not be able to afford a paysite, can also post here. This, my friend, makes Tigernet absolutely hilarious to read and post on, as the fan of a rival team. Plus, some of your posts are so stupid, that on subreddits about sports, I bank karma like crazy.

Jun 10, 2012, 6:03 AM

and as your post shows, complete idiots from fans of other schools,too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.***

Jun 10, 2012, 6:59 AM

Jun 10, 2012, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: obsessed with big brother^^^^ ]

Ehh, if you say so. Just to let you know, I was admitted to Calhoun, so if I am an idiot, 95% of your students are.

Not True

Jun 10, 2012, 8:09 PM

as 100% of our students were smart enough to pick Clemson over USCe.

if that is a serious question, I will answer...

Jun 10, 2012, 10:34 AM [ in reply to obsessed with big brother^^^^ ]

I usually only come here when things are going well for my school and bad for CU. Mostly I just read the attacks that CU fans put on their team, players, coaches, and each other.

Sometimes I will post. Every once in a while I will give a smart donkey response or reply to a post, sometimes I will participate in a discussion on a particular topic.

This site is pure entertainment value to me. To me the rivalry is just fun. Because I have friends and family that attended and/or pull for CU, I simply pull against the athletic teams that CU fields.

Unlike many on both sides, I pull for the University to do well.

I guess I answered your question whether you were serious or not. I will be around as long as CU athletics continue to flounder.

Re:That worm will soon turn and it is going to be hell.***

Jun 10, 2012, 1:28 PM

music to my ears....

Jun 10, 2012, 5:01 PM

nothing like clinging to hoping against hope. The odds are against you.

WHO?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2012, 11:18 PM

Well, looks like he has your interest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The situation has my interest, but I think he may just be

Jun 9, 2012, 11:25 PM

in search of some attention. In reality he has never said anything that isn't on big 12 boards or twitters. Do you disagree? I think he may just be pretending to have *inside* sources. He's duped a bunch of people on this site and doesn't really have any idea what's truly going on. He should stop with the act. That's what I think.

The 'dude'....

Jun 9, 2012, 11:37 PM

iMO is doing the duping..... His agenda is obvious, they want someone closer to play than in BigXii as it presently is and add legitimacy. This thing is very shaken folks.....

I would think that most people on here don't go

Jun 10, 2012, 7:16 AM [ in reply to The situation has my interest, but I think he may just be ]

on Big 12 boards and twitter so I appreciate York's posts. Way more interesting than a lot of other posts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2012, 2:02 AM

He doesn't know anything.

TheDude, GSwaim they all are backtracking now. Even FSU fans were calling GSwaim out today on twitter.

There was an agenda of a handful of people to get Clemson and FSU to move, thankfully our administrators are smarter than the average internet troll.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is some clear circumstantial evidence that something

Jun 10, 2012, 10:03 AM

is in the works. At the very least, FSU and Clemson have seriously considered a move. You just don't open your mouth like the FSU board chair did unless you've decided your present home is not where you want to be. Add to that the statement David Wilkins made after the Clemson BOT meeting the other week and you have a strong indication that these rumors are grounded in some amount of fact. Where it gets out of control is when bloggers report their suspicions as fact, or "done deals." They really should be responsible enough to say this is their best guess based on what they actually know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

You guys believe what you want...

Jun 10, 2012, 10:35 AM

My posts on here are very general... so yes, you can probably find the info somewhere else. I don't come close to posting everything.

I've been here for a long time... never confrontational... never needed "attention".

Guess we'll see.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Fwiw, York, I believe everything you've posted....

Jun 10, 2012, 10:41 AM

is true. I know that it must be terribly frustrating for you to have to constantly defend yourself for trying to share your knowledge.

Re: You guys believe what you want...

Jun 10, 2012, 4:21 PM [ in reply to You guys believe what you want... ]

So i just noticed that all this big 12 stuff has gotten you quite a few stalkers...oops i meant followers ;)

He talks to "Fat Roy" daily***

Jun 10, 2012, 10:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He does***

Jun 10, 2012, 4:13 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic